Going to commite a sucide by taking 5 grams of tramadol...

Going to commite a sucide by taking 5 grams of tramadol, before that im going to snort some white drink like never and get stoned (yeah a party of my life)
i don't really seem the point of living if the only thing that makes me go is some ongoing shows like vikings. Tell me your opinion b

Make a vlog you whiny bitch

Don't do it user. Please don't. Life really can be worth living. Why do you want to kill yourself? What makes you think there's no point?

Dude I've taken handfuls of trMadol you ain't gonna die

If you were going to kill yourself, you wouldn't be looking for attention on the internet. Either kill yourself or don't, but don't waterboard us with your shit.

I was in the same place man and I'm only 18 was heavy into hallucinogens and shit take my advice find a way to cut down on drugs and force yourself to do new things and you will naturally turn a corner. Depression sucks man, stay strong bro

well main thing is that i don't really feel any particullar emotions that make people happy, only thing that makes me happy is making other suffer so thats pretty fucked ain't it?

Don't do it OP.

1400mg makes you forget to breath and im going to snort some white to it and drink should be enough to kill me

I am the tripper kid from last post, you are a shit cunt attention seeking emo. The fact that you are looking for validation here proves it.

Also
>6edgy "I only enjoy suffering"

go watch more animu fag

OP sounds like a real faggot...do it. You're not even going to die you fucking pathetic waste of space

well thats what you do when you want to commit a suicde, you seek for help

I tried to an hero 2 months ago. All I have to say is if you survive you will probably change you mind about wanting to die. Something about realizing that it could have all been over made me realize even if it seems hopeless now, things can change and you can find purpose in life.

Pro tip drugs are not very good for ya mental health

to me the worst thing is that im feeling constant stress, feeling inside like im standind on the edge of a building, I was trying to get professional help but as you can see, im here, already ordered pills seems like its only matter of time

Sounds like you have a serious anxiety problem. I know it is a load of bullshit trying to see a psychiatrist, but if you can manage to get one that shit is treatable.
If you don't want to wait and you are okay with a few days in the hospital, go to the er and tell them you are suicidal.

i was only able to get to the psychologist, after all the tests they told me that i have no reason to live and placed next visit for september

belive me, i was desperate to get medical help, and it just made me feel more miserable

That sounds like a steam pile of shit psychologist who needs a german shower. Some anxiolytics should make you feel fine and it will take one short visit with a psychiatrist to write a script.

i dont think it will kill you op, infact from personal experience i stopped taking tramadol for a broken femur because it seriously fucked with me mentally ,used to give me very vivid dreams felt like i would slip in and out of reality sometimes , if ur ever prescribed Tramadol tell the doctor to fuck off!

Sleep well.

if you say so, i will try to get to psychiatrist, call them few times, maybe it will move in some direction, thanks for good words

Tramadol will just give you a seizure dumb fuck

i know its pretty fucked, took it myself two times, and decided not to take it again for recreation

it gives seizure on dose over 800mg, and look how much more im taking.

Sleep well my brother.

buy a nitrogen tank you jackass

you think more people will be talking about this if i make the biggest party of my life or just calmly suffocate with nitrogen

You either go on or not, there is no actual reason for either - Your call now

Every so often we get this thread. You're not gonna OD from the tram just feel like a sick retard.

Bro people have done then times the amount of shit you're talking about and lived. You're not gonna be remembered as some badass rockstar. Probably gonna throw up everywhere and people will feel sorry for you.

ten*

2,65g is fatal dose

you can't throw up after weed

I'm talking about the tram.

Why? Do you just hate your life or do other people make you hate your life? If it's other people, why not take revenge?

If you're body actually digests it all, chances are you'll vomit before that happens.

i said im going to smoke weed snort some white drink, and then take tram

Then I am no human

Bruh life is goddamn pointless I agree with op fuck it

this is fatal dose for someone who has never taken it, i took it 2 times like 3 years ago and it was 200mg and then 300mg dose so propably much more won't be needed to end me

So, when are you planning on ending it? You already have the tram?

no, i ordered it yesterday, + i need to get weed and white so about two weeks from now

How much coke you gonna do? Shit is expensive but if you're gonna die anyway may as well go all out

Suicide by tramadol? Gl hf m8. I take 10x 50mg every morning for breakfast, then I continue taking 2x 50mg ever other hour throughout the day. Just all chill.

not coke, amphetamine, propably 3g anyway im planning to do what you just said, i have a lot of money so going all out is the point, last pleasure in life, since im ending it at least it will be kind of fun

Really 1400mg? Good to know I pop 200mg pills 3-4 times a day last few weeks. I believe 400mg is max daily dose?

max daily dose? Probably if you listen to your doctor. Like I said @ I've taken 500mg (10x50mg) every morning for ages. 2 weeks of daily intake, wait a week (to reset tolerance) continue.

Please learn to math and 50mg pills topkek.

there is something like tolerance with these types of drugs, witch builds up pretty fast, and if you take 200 and after two hours another 200 you won't feel much more.

What's wrong with my math? I never stated that 10x50mg = 5grams, do you have a reading disorder?

And it doesn't matter how large the individual pill is, since I have an unlimited supply.

you are fighting with pain, or just addicted?

OD has lowest success rate. Also, if you're going for it, pick up some heroine. Supposed to feel like you float out of your body. Sounds nice.

Why dont you overdose on something more reliable. Like bullets.

Sorry this was meant for OP

maybe because im not american

If any it would be the latter, I'm quite content with my living circumstances.

800mg will not give you a seizure and 1400mg is not going to be enough. I take that much probably once a week. You'll need much, much more

Dude get like tons of hookers before you off yourself. Finds some strange kinky girls... Or men on Craigslist! You don't even have to give a fuck about stds or your money. Make your last party an actual party! No regrets! No judgement! No second guessing!

kill yourself vikings ended ages ago

im talking about doses for people who are not addicted and who have not build any tolerance, is it so hard to understand?

Let us know how well you slept.

cya bro

i fucked 12 years old girl three days ago, i think this is enough to pass away

dude no idea, what you speaking about, but ld50 is between 200-350 mg per kg bodyweight, so you need for every 5kg of your body at least 1 gramm. so it aint be deadly most likely unless your name is hungry hugo and you weigh 25kg

This to some degree.

Realistically, you'd encounter a terrible seizure since mixing with a seretogenic stimulant (cocaine), or worse, serotonin syndrome.

Wow. Kindly reschedule your suicide to right fucking now, faggot.

Never said u did. You said you take 500mg then 100mg every 2nd hour. Youre barely if at all making the 1400mg he said and thats spaced over many hours...

Friend doing this will not work, it'll just make you really sick. I don't recommend suicide either mate. A friend of mine killed herself last week and it was a really tough time for everyone involved.

ld50 is from tests on animals if you would actually check for humans fatal doses were recorded from 2,65g to 8,70g

Kill yourself fag and stop looking for sympathy

True. I pop 2x400mg pills a couple of times and was fine. Usually just 400 then 400 hr later tho.

MODS MODS MODS
HE SAID HE SAID HE SAID

i thought it will give me at least some pleasure but didn't give me any, this was the last thing i wanted to try in my life and i can say i did everything i wanted

Wont make you sick. You may feel a little nausea if you get that opiate nausea. Ive done it plenty with and without tolerance.

Lol ok buddy on the off chance you're not baiting I hope the police catch you first and you find a big black bf in prison

well obviously i didnt rape her, still i think she did that cause she is dumb or because of money she said that since we are going out wich was never really said and im 23 years old so its almost double her age

Oh cool I'm sure the judge will take the fact that you paid her into consideration. That's far more acceptable.

>his lifetime ambition was to fuck a 12 year old girl
>everything in his life, everything that led to him being born was worth fucking a 12 year old and nothing else
>he's past his peak

Well, I see why you want to kill yourself now. You're as smart as a 12 year old girl.

i didn't paiud her, im rich

In in case this turns historic. A rich pedo suicide. Could be someone famous.

Did somebody say a small loan of a million dollars?

Explain. Do you live in some fucked up South Amercian country where parents let their daughters get fucked by drug lords?

Please just die
From one stranger to a nigger, fucking an hero

in poland

I hope you are Bieber

eat a couple of dicks it will help you

doth the dubs confirm

Everyone I've ever met from there has been a miserable sod. What up with that.

Yeah Vikings is all right. What season are you on?

So how did you find this girl? How do you know she wont talk?

she thought we are going out so... she wont

Have fun.

yeah, help not attention

GUYS I JUST CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

How the fuck are you in a situation where a 12 year old thinks you're dating?
>she wont

Sure every caught pedo has thought the same thing

>pic
>imlpying "god" (as the beginning of the life) and the death are playing against each other

The fuck is "white drink"