Rate my boss

Rate my boss

unless you fucked her and got pics, don't care.

horse teeth but fuckable. would definitely like to see more.

she's a real MILF user

i mean. yea the horse teeth are confirmed, but im still jacking off furiously to your boss. id love to have her bent over with her big tits flopping around. giving it to the boss lady in her asshole.

do her in front of her daughters

amazing. love shit like that. id make them get naked and watch and in the middle id pull out and make them each take a few licks of their moms pussy and butthole..

love milfs. keep going.

i love that she feels important and successful because shes got a good job, but now just because of where she works some random guys are jerking off to her and thinking of fucking her in front of her daughters. the internet is great. keep going with her. do you have any pics that have her feet in them?

I'll check for feet pics
currently fapping to pics with her daughters!

mmmm me too! stroking it to her and her girls. thanks for looking for feet pics.

>feet
not a huge variety user

Id lick her hairy asshole

oh wow .her and all her daughters feet! what a bonus! keep going.

I don't think that's the right approach. You have to convey a girl these few things:
1. that you have purpose (you know what you're doing and where you're going)
2. That you can and are expected to lead the interactions of the date. (Hold her hand, unexpectedly take her places, you take action basically).
3. That you believe in your principles of life so well that you are judging her based on your standards, not the other way around (this doesn't mean that you should judge her like a dick, but that you have standards and are seeing that if she meets them).
4. That you don't put her on a pedestal. This conveys that you may have more girls lined up, or that you're not easy to get.
5. You can make her feel emotionally comfortable (from making her laugh, to knowing when to begin physical contact, you hate to know how to read her).
6. That you're outcome independent. You have to convey that if the date goes wrong it doesn't affect you at all. That your well being rests on a deep sense of who you are rather than the outcome of your interaction with her.
Continue to reevaluate, my friend, and be honest and prepare for hard truths. It's the only way to progress.

Nasty fucking horse teeth/10

would rob her jewellery after sex/10