This girl wants to fuck but she lives 150kms (100 miles) away and its 12am. What would Sup Forums do ?

This girl wants to fuck but she lives 150kms (100 miles) away and its 12am. What would Sup Forums do ?

Drive to her place and fuck stupid faggot

yeah really why are you even here

Do this But drive fast because I have had shit like that happen and they are all drunk and passed the fuck out by the time I get there.

If she wants to fuck them make her come to you. Fuck riding 150km for that shit.

Starr driving fool.

>12am
>girl wants to fuck me
>150kms away
>make a post about it on Sup Forums
>ask what I should do

you fo' real

Yeah you guys are right, just hope shes as dirty as she says she is. More pics if anyones interested

Yep... let em loose

What would Sup Forums do?

Start a rekt thread then jerk off.

Surely someone agrees with me.

I really hate most of you fags, except for the cool ones.

Also, seriously listen to
Not that will, but because is correct about what will happen. You know this. Thus Sup Forums rather than halfway there.

shes pretty fukin gross tbh

Dude
This bitch is vanilla, don't believe her lies. She's using being "dirty" to gain power, and will bend a bit, but them disappoint you and either hold you down with teases or take what you get her to do to some other guy and repeat this cycle.

Trips of truth

Witnessed

Thats true, females say they horny as fuck then switch off in a matter of seconds its kinda fucked up

Nahh she thick bro

she's gross and you fagets need to stop normalizing obesity and making fat chicks feel they are worthy of sex

Attack at night

Go the fuck to sleep faggot. Pussy ain't shit.

Nothing wrong with fucking a 6/10 every now an then mate. We cant all be alpha chads like you jerking to anime in your mums basement

>switch off in a matter of seconds
And that's when it becomes rape

I'd close the ad

If you have to drive 100 miles to find someone willing to fuck you, you have bigger problems than Sup Forums can help you with.

Personally I wouldn't bother. Especially with the fickle nature of girls these days, you are likely to get 3/4 of the way there and she will fist herself and goto bed, and tell you not to come.
But it depends what sort of guy you are user, if you are "hard up" for pussy, or in a pretty big drought sure, it's worth it. But if it were me I certainly wouldn't, plenty of pussy around much closer and easier than that.

Yeah well thats the risk ive never travelled that far before..probably just jerk off and play uncharted

For the best man. I can't comment on the girl in question, but these days girls tend to act like sluts over txt/messenger/facebook/whatever you are using, then in person they are completely different. Then again maybe I'm just an ugly motherfucker ;)

there ya go. just jerk it and you'd realize that you made the right decision

dont do it user, I've fallen into one of those traps before and drove 110km to fuck a gril and then I just ended up getting pee'd on and meeting her parents...