This niglet is in my house and very scared.What do?How to tame it?

This niglet is in my house and very scared.What do?How to tame it?

Bump

Bump

She is very scared and barely allows me to touch her.

>get carrots
>get fleshlight
>put carrots in fleshlight
>watch as this bunny eat the carrots out of the fleshlight
>cum on bunny

That's not a bunny you blind retard

Thats a dog you fuckwit

It's a cat and it's terrified.

Does anyone know how to go about touching the poor thing?

That doggo doesnt look terrified to me. I suggest covering it with a towel and pour water over it.

And have it hate me even more?

I think ur camel has atusimo

give it a hotdog. Kitties love hotdogs

It helps them relax

It surely does but have you anymore suggestions in case this fails?

Why did you even get a cat that clearly doesn't want to be there? Did you say "hey that feline is in the corner and won't get near me I want it"?

You shoot it. NOW. Kill it, or get it out of your house.

Do you want to risk Cat Scratch Fever? Or how about cryptosporidiosis, giardiasis, and toxoplasmosis?

Or maybe you want to let it scratch/bite your femoral artery?

Kill it. Pic related, from a cat I shot in 2014 (from 100 yards, at NIGHT).

Well she comes everyday to eat and as I absolutely adore cats (especially her because she was born on my balcony)have fed her.Now she went inside the house and is scared.

How dangerous can she be?

The solution sounds simple enough.

Place cate outside. If cate does not improve, check cate for broken bones/injured limbs. For all you know, cate is pregnant.

it turned out to be the neighbor's cat. she wasn't dangerous. but she was trespassing.

but I shoot about 200 stray, feral or pet dogs/cats each year. many of them carry disease.

Just chill out, and stop trying to approach her. Eventually she'll relax, realize you're not a threat, and get accustomed to her surroundings. When that happens she'll probably be all over you wanting your attention.

don't encourage it, she could end up giving him a DISEASE or attacking him

wtf

Well she was pregnant and out of pity I decided to provide a home for her poor soul.She now sits in a corner and does not leave even though the door is wide open.

She already scratched me but I barely felt it and seems to have done no damage

Doesnt look terrified to me. Best way to tame it would be to throw ham at it

put some food and water out for it and leave it alone. it will take a while for it to calm down. it needs to have a place to sleep and know it will not be bothered for a while. eventually it will come around. it won't happen overnight, it will take time. I know, wife and I rescue feral cats.

Then the cate is probably more "comfortable" inside. Just take 's advice- cates tend to fuck everyone when they're in a state of moderate to absolute discomfort. But if the cate is really pregnant, just move the food to the cate and fuck away from the cate.

Don't touch cate babies unless you want cate babies for dinner.

CAT SCRATCH FEVER

Throw it food, fish works best but every cat is different. If you try giving it anything but meat/fish you're a retarded faggot.
After cato has munched, approach it slowly. Don't stare at it and don't give it wide eyes, the cat doesn't think you're cute when you do that you autist.
If it runs, get it out of your house. If it doesn't you're the chosen one - the one chosen to go buy litter, litterboxes (two, at least) and food. And take that nigga to the vet. If you can't afford to do those things just end your life already because it's going nowhere.
Now stop coming to Sup Forums for advice. What are you, a child?

wat to mean about cate for dinner? I am America not china

Get the fuck out of there.

Yes exactly like that.
The fact that you are throwing things at it clearly sognals to the cat that you are the dominant one.
The ham itself helps to make the cat realise he is friend.
You will form relation of friend and respect, the best kind

Well unless you want your very own cate baby, or a dead cate baby sitting under your sofa for years on end, you're going to have to eat them, or flush them down the toilet.

this. you can try and throw harder objects at it (don't throw hard), like a light spoon. or a tennis ball. get its attention. and assert dominance.

Were you ever in the safari zone? It's basically the same, you have two options.

Also when it does a piss, make sure to walk up and piss right on top of his piss

Update

I opened the door and let her chill while I read a book on the sofa.She closed her eyes and got comfy under the table.The is now wide open and after about 10 min she left.The cat has returned but did not enter the house and yet she seems to be a bit more chill around me.

They can sense anger, so be calm yourself and they chill out.

Top kek

Use this.

I'm calm asf but she is so very cute and I feel such a pity for the lil nigga

Tbh I prefer mortars

try to pet it now. approach. she is coming near to u for a reason.

>trespassing

It's a fucking cat you autist. Way to put that 2nd ammendment to work, think of the children if that vicious housecat had gotten ahold of them

Do you live near Dallas? I'd like to hire your expertise.

Just fucking kill it and post pics you're on Sup Forums god damn it

I gave her some cat food and she chilled.I am unable at this moment to take her to the vet but will in September after a business trip I must make.

Satanic trips makes a good point, user

post moar pic of cate now

trips say you kill it

ROLL

she'll be dead by September. how could you wait so long?

I tried approaching her and while she letting me touch her,she fears me and now allows me to come really close but not touch.

>this

Yes i know i know this is a very comical thing to do but in the animal kingdom its a very good way of establishing dominance. Its how animals mark their territory.
If it does a piss then you piss on top ot says to the animal that this is your territory.
I lived in the aus bushland for 6 months.
I did this a quite often to ward off wild dogs

>turned out to be the neighbors cat

What the fuck is wrong with you

She will not for my partner will take her in along with her 3 niglets.I will then return in September and take her into my care.

Almost satanic quints

All my keks
>take my zozzles too

A mortar is just overkill

LETHAL

I adore the poor thing and want to take care of it.I do not know if marking my dominance to such a submissive cat is the way to go about it.

omg she has kittens? pls to post pics of kittens

I played Napoleon total war so I know a thing or two about ancient artillery faggot.The mortar will serve me much better than a Canon.

You dont have to hurt it. Just make it know that its your home and not to fuck you round. That way itll respect you which will make trusting you come a lot easier.
Its the way things are done in the animal kindom fam.
Also, have you thrown ham at it yet?

Good enough, do it OP

she's challenging your authority right now by coming into YOUR domicile. she knows that's your territory. she's trying to make it HER territory. you must put your foot down and assert dominance immediately, or she will start peeing all over the place, and marking territory

I haven't seen them yet but my partner has and she tells me that they are cute as fuck.The mother has really good looks and the kittens are like a mirror image of their mother.If you wish I could post pictures of their mother.

Is it halal?

A mortar is ancient?
You have much to learn...

This morherfucker knows what up

I dont know what halal means, i am russian and english not my first language
It is a cat

She is extremely submissive and tbh acts in a very careful manner so I doubt extreme measures are in order.Nevertheless I shall follow your advice and be a bit more dominant not aggressive though.

You hate islam,man?

It is an ancient Greek weapon and the generals of Western Europe stole the idea of the Greeks.Also it is apparent I know as I have played total war and seen one close up making me much more knowledgeable on the matter.

I dont know islam. But i do hate ISIS
Why do you ask?

Because you are islamophobic by refusing to acknowledge halal.Ham is halal but is ham on cat halal?

You dont even have to scare it with dominance. Just be prepared to set it straight when it fucks up.
Take lions for example.
Lion cubs are annoying as fuck to male lions.
A lion will be nice and protecting to its cubs, but if that nigga starts biting his ears or someshit, hes gunna get a big ass claw to the face to make sure he doesnt do it again.
Seriously just throw some ham at it.
And upload a video too

Watch those edges son, you'll get cut one day

I cannot understand you user.
I dont speak english well and halal isnt not a word a know of.
Is it got to do with the cat?
Do islam hate cats?

Cats, when shes finally comfortable in your home, she will be be dick, pissing everywhere, scatching all your shit.
Assert dominanc now whilst it has that little bit of fear over you and you will have happy strong relation with cat for many years

no. I will spank when they misbehave. i'm not a cuckold.

You cant spank a cat. Kek

Man, you're into some weird fetishes.

Have you ever seen somebody throw ham at a cat? Its hilarious.
We used to do it as kids to all the street cats near my house.
Its funniest when the ham sticks to the cats face and seeing it trying to eat ham off its face
And the best part is they live the ham so they dont run away

Really? The ancient Greeks had black powder?

I'll do it but you gotta wait cause she just left again.When the cat comes back I will throw some ham on it,film the whole thing and upload to YouTube.

Just joking rusbro.You got cats up there in Russia?

No but they had Greek fire and other shit.The Arabs had bombs in the early middle ages and the Byzantines automata.

So they lit the mortar on fire?
And then what?
Smothered it in shit and threw the fucking thing at their enemies?

Hey man, the golden horde used dead, plagued bodies as projectiles.

I don't doubt for a second that the people who put lead in their wine, fucked boys, and lived in bathtubs didn't shit in their napalm.

I am saying, how did they launch those projectiles using a mortar, without black powder?