YLYL
L
Y
L

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5trOJClfD68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well that was fast

Why's this funny? At least he doesn't dress like those niggers behind him.

Had this happen in a rented apartment. Had to find the right color and paint it.

Been a while since I broke this shit out.

nuthin' personal kid

payback

???

ROFL lost again!!

Just use uour dads real cock sissy boi

Trout tried eating a snake. It's partially digested.

SAUCE!!!

I don't think that's the right approach. You have to convey a girl these few things:
1. that you have purpose (you know what you're doing and where you're going)
2. That you can and are expected to lead the interactions of the date. (Hold her hand, unexpectedly take her places, you take action basically).
3. That you believe in your principles of life so well that you are judging her based on your standards, not the other way around (this doesn't mean that you should judge her like a dick, but that you have standards and are seeing that if she meets them).
4. That you don't put her on a pedestal. This conveys that you may have more girls lined up, or that you're not easy to get.
5. You can make her feel emotionally comfortable (from making her laugh, to knowing when to begin physical contact, you hate to know how to read her).
6. That you're outcome independent. You have to convey that if the date goes wrong it doesn't affect you at all. That your well being rests on a deep sense of who you are rather than the outcome of your interaction with her.
Continue to reevaluate, my friend, and be honest and prepare for hard truths. It's the only way to progress.

failGET

This is funny to me, because I am from Chicago, and that is a Chicago bus stop and that guy is clearly a college student from some small town in the middle of Kansas or something.

Fuckin' hipsters.

wait what
why

Only funny if you watch Gaki

youtube.com/watch?v=5trOJClfD68

that's fucked

Those quads

Where can i find more about that shooting?

Try the internet

top kek

have some love

Western samurai.

I got the image from the Encyclopedia Dramatica page on it today, it's great.

I saw someone name it Canadian Samurai.

oh are you mad because someone took a picture of you ?

From Kansas, never seen those pants in any store ever. We're too busy locking people up for shit they didn't do and driving tractors with dildo seats to bother wearing pants with 33" diameter legs.

Dude, that was from an article from The Onion about "area guy wearing JNCOs like it's still 1997" or something. It's not real, so don't get all defending Chicago from hipsters. We are one of the most hipster cities in the country already, with plenty being from the area in the first place.

This isn't that hard (teehee) to fix.
Had a roommate in college put his fist through the wall while drunk. Bastard graduated and left the hole covered by a poster.

I didn't want to lose my damage deposit so I got some plaster, some spray-on texture, and a can of paint. Patched up the hole, laid down some texture, and painted the whole wall so it matched.

Like it never happened.

Don't lie, OPs picture is of your roommate and it wasn't a fist. But he was drunk.

Da prophet made outta dicks

Actually, I wouldn't have surprised me. Guy was a little weird.
He got wasted one night and somehow mistook the TV stand for a toilet.
Son of a bitch pissed on my PS2!

Were you there too?
Are you that guy that slapped his face with his dick?

some nice dicks too

haha kekleljej racism its funny hahahaha

>This generation

Go back to funny junk nigger, this page isn't for you .

Also from Kansas can confirm

>horses are snart

>that grip

Have you been watching RSD

That's so sad... he probably thinks he's cool and shit imagine his horror when he sees this shit.. he'll try so hard to deflect.. never mind he's already here..

lost

Canadian Samurai at a Chicago bus-stop?

for a second i thought the middle left image was supposed to be a cock

Yellow Supremacy

Guaranteed somebody got this from a faces of Sup Forums thread...

What the fuck kind of wall is that
where I live walls are either concrete or brick

monkey see monkey do

You live in prison?

Lost so hard

10/10 would cuddle with

>his ride
>his

Top fucking zoz
Literally laughed out loud
Thank you user, saved my shitty morning

this website has been like this for 13 years, your jon stewart hee-hee snarky comment is purely masturbatory faggot

Nice speckle tho

>shit house
>good car

why do people do this

Cringe

Fake and gay.

The prison cafeteria

>it's beat down!
>time!

Priorities

I would really lime to hurt that kid badly

double cringe

fk off Tyrone

someone spent a lot of time looking at dicks to make this.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this world

Lost

cringy af

but i swear to god, that's the dude himself with a whig