What is the best tool of all time?

What is the best tool of all time?

the one you need
also, op

While not the best, OP is a pretty big tool.

Small screwdriver, or an axe.

The right one for the job.

Festool,BTI, BOSCH

Op is best tool of all time ;]

this is my favourite, OP

just captured a moment in time, really

/thread

Fuck off back to 9gag summer fag

Vise grips

what are you? gay or something?

Drill/screwdriver.

maximum keg

>What is the best tool of all time?

Ænima

I don't think that's the right approach. You have to convey a girl these few things:
1. that you have purpose (you know what you're doing and where you're going)
2. That you can and are expected to lead the interactions of the date. (Hold her hand, unexpectedly take her places, you take action basically).
3. That you believe in your principles of life so well that you are judging her based on your standards, not the other way around (this doesn't mean that you should judge her like a dick, but that you have standards and are seeing that if she meets them).
4. That you don't put her on a pedestal. This conveys that you may have more girls lined up, or that you're not easy to get.
5. You can make her feel emotionally comfortable (from making her laugh, to knowing when to begin physical contact, you hate to know how to read her).
6. That you're outcome independent. You have to convey that if the date goes wrong it doesn't affect you at all. That your well being rests on a deep sense of who you are rather than the outcome of your interaction with her.
Continue to reevaluate, my friend, and be honest and prepare for hard truths. It's the only way to progress.

Girl in OP pic is Karolina Kowalkiewicz, she's a UFC fighter

The male brain.

With it we've put men on the moon, eradicated diseases, tamed rivers, took flight, and ensured the future of man kind.

I dont know about best but OP is the biggest tool

human hands /thread

This.

I have a 10-in-1 screwdriver, a pair of lineman shears, and a Leatherman multitool that are the best tools I own.

is a penis a tool?

AR15 full auto with 666 round clipazine.

OP

the nothing tool ooze?

My dick ...
Seriously, I can stick it in all sort of places and get it screwed.

It's the human hand you fucking autists

She's hot.

A cock

not bad for in her 30s

Stupid bitch. That's not how to make a sandwich.

Women

This

quite completely not correct.
of course for any answer to be "correct"
all concerned are to agree on what comprises the "best" tool.

but tool by definition is a handheld device which you use to accomplishe a certain task.

of course the human hand can be a tool if severed and used by a human using it's own operational hand to control the tool.

Moar pics of this chick pls

That's a good looking group

The human male