Story time, Sup Forums

Story time, Sup Forums

'm about to lose my mind.

>be me
>have korean gf, solid 7/10
>met at college and now I go to GookWorld every summer and winter break
>gf loaded but has a career now and can't go to the states because muh asian slave labor hours
>pays for everything we do while I'm there
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>tonight
>having sex, best sex I've ever had
>we end, she reaches down and touches her vagina
>ohshitniggerwhatthefuckareyoudoing.mp4
>look down
>condom fell off long ago, was too thin and lubed for me to notice
>almost shit myself as I realize I might have just filled her fucking ricecooker with my sperm
>tells me it's her most dangerous day
>gookland requires a fucking prescription for EMERGENCY contraceptives, only from OBGYN
>gf works from 9am-12pm tomorrow, vag doc not open until 9

I'm currently about to explode. I'm a 21 year old faggot in college and, while I love my girlfriend, am nowhere near ready to be a father to some kid across the fucking planet. I'm not a praying man but I might start

Pic related

So my question is how fucked am I?

Time to man up bitch

Suicide is the only answer

your first problem was having that faggot family guy picture in your post.

Most plan B pills are effective up to 48 hours after said incident. Start buying thicker condoms OP. The feeling isn't worth having to waste money on a kid.

OP here

I mean, the pill should still work, right?

go to pharmacy, get over the counter plan B shit.

buy it at any price.

pray to Satan you get lucky, dunno.

hopefully you'll get out of this with just a bad scare and your learn a lesson.

Sound advice. I bought some stupid-ass Jap condoms because they looked cool

You can't get it over the counter in Korea. It's a pretty backward country

i mean, dude
she can't take the day off of work? the morning?
i think this is a bit more prominent than a just a sick day.

travel as far as necessary to get your hands on some. make it happen.

Post a pic of ur gf op

No problem is so big or so scary that it can't be solved by a murder-suicide.

Your mistake there was having a dick bigger than 5"...

Finish your school than grab everything of value that you have fleed the farest away you can. Also change your look

Psh, give us one without censoring it. Feckin pleb. What are we gonna do, twaddle on you?

She's a teacher at a for-profit English school. If she took off with that short of notice they would lose a little profit and a lot of the reputation they're trying to build in their newer markets. Her job would be in serious jeopardy

I'm seriously considering going and trying to buy some from a hooker

Do what i did, it may have been a mistake to begin with but depending how you go it could be the best or worst desicion ever, for me its the greatest thing ever

What a fucking shit country gookland

Than fucking do it. Are you waiting for your gf to be pregnant ?

Sorry, I'm a little paranoid atm

She wont take it if I do. She'll barely take it from a doctor.

Yea suicide is best
You sound like a total faggot

Damn op you dumb. The pill should work those shits fucking wreck the bitch's babymaker. Don't buy no jap comdoms anymore you fucking retard.

Literally a fucking ayy lmao. Sorry to say that,but she's not looking like a korean at all

Force it down to her throat and tell her thats for the sake of calm and good future for the both of you.

Seriously,if you're going to have that child while neither both of you are ready,thats going to be a downhill,especially because both families will be dragged in it

Jeez, dude. She's alright I guess. Definitely not breeding material though.

You're right. I'm off to hunt for it. I just have to look up the most rudimentary way to ask for it and then flash like, $150. That should be enough for a hooker to sell it. It's not like I'm in a position to negotiate a price anyway. Plus I probably can't talk to them

">almost shit myself as I realize I might have just filled her fucking ricecooker with my sperm"

KEK

Start with a lower price. Dont give'em a look that you are in absolute need of it. Just giv'em like 20$+ of what the yare asking. You might as well save something.

Also good luck on your journey

umm.. another where she doesn't look so ayy lmao?

Plan B is most effective if taken IMMEDIATELY but if not taken immediately it can still work for up to 72 hours after insemination. If you fail to give the plan B within 72 hours, you can always dose her morning coffee with the plan B for a couple weeks until she miscarries. Alternatively overdose of Vitamin C can induce miscarriage as well as a swift punch in the belly. Good luck user