Yes Yes well done Ireland , well done

Yes Yes well done Ireland , well done

HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

m.independent.ie/breaking-news/irish-news/france-has-fallen-under-the-spell-of-irish-fans-says-paris-author-34832788.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please have sex

This sport is a fucking joke. You were obviously going to break through the bus eventually, but the blatent redball is fucking pathetic.

How was it refball m8?

They got a fucking penalty against hem and the irish are kicking the crap out of the french without the ref saying a thing.

If this is refball then i would ask for my money back if I was french.

At least you tried

>No corner seconds before the first goal
>A dive ends with a red card.

>both Irelands self destructing

kek, best new meme

Are you blind? He caught his ankle and didn't even touch the ball.

kek

Dumbledore being french explains a lot

> France players get away with murder
> Irish player gets sent off after theatrics
> Ireland should have had a corner before first goal
The list will go on over the next few minutes

Do you know how to tell when a country is third world, and about to face a famine due to mass retardation? When the fucking name of the country starts with "Republic of." Good job potatokins.

>dive
start watching football properly mate

>defending diving
ok.

>after theatrics
what?

Why the fuck did she think this was a good idea?

didn't actually dive tho ausbro

why are you arguing football with an australian

Barely touched him lad, but the French lad still went spinning off like a Power Ranger.

Bonus points for Giroud wasting time during the free kick by constantly flinging himself to the ground.

France are the team that will kick you in the face and tear your shirt to pieces all while playing innocent, but will scream in a referees face whenever a light breeze knocks them over.

>these eurocucks saying greasycunt didnt dive

you are the softest cunts never migrate here

>France are the team that will kick you in the face and tear your shirt to pieces all while playing innocent, but will scream in a referees face whenever a light breeze knocks them over.
That's all teams, except based USA.

do you even watch football lad? Christ people like you shouldn't be allowed to comment on my spee. I bet you're an Arsenal fan

>defending throwing yourself wildly to the ground and sitting there playing hurt after a small tap.
Truly pathetic.

You really don't understand the rules. Go read about them and come back.

You're right about the corner (and the penalty was a schwalbe), but that red card was obviously correct. When you tackle, don't touch the ball and hit an ankle that close to the goal, you're obviously going to catch a card. That's just football 101.

Sucks though, I was rooting for my Irish bros.

dumbledore giving points to gryffindor to beat slytherin?

because snape is a salty cuck whose only response is messing with gryffindors points. mcgonagall doesn't stoop to that level but dumbledore gives no fucks.

I don't need to. I'm gonna watch your pathetic country get btfo out next round.

Super Monkey Ball

LEL @ Oirlun

MAD

Because it's a book for 6-12 year olds

Why would Griez dive? If he didn't get tackled he would've scored.

at least you are aware of your ignorance. that's a start.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've never wanted to hurt another human being so much in my life.

You see that Greasy Griesman cunt? Did you see his little faggot dance after scoring? The little fucking manlet piece of shit. I just wanted to be there, right there on the pitch so I could box the fucking snot off that little Frog cunts face, the smug prick. I would keep punching his head until death set him free, and then punch some more until every bone is my hand was broken or his face and head became a messy mulch and soaked into the turf.

i only kept watching in the hope that one of the Irish players would do a Roy Keane on Haaland challenge, or two footed into that cunt's chin bone, snapping his bitch faggot legs like a twig and ending his career.

Good game, France. You deserved the win. I want that cunt dead though.

England, you know what you have to do.

Griezmann a cute

>tfw you are now watching the harry potter movies again because of spee

Drop the act frenchie
m.independent.ie/breaking-news/irish-news/france-has-fallen-under-the-spell-of-irish-fans-says-paris-author-34832788.html

You love the Irish

look lads i posted it again

Stay mad

t. Softest Hungarian to ever live
>France are FIFA and people are surprised by refball

I've never wanted to score another penalty so much in my life.

You see that Messi cunt? Did you see his little faggot run after scoring? The little fucking manlet piece of shit. I just wanted to be there, right there on the pitch so I could box the fucking snot off that little autistic cunts face, the smug prick. I would keep punching his head until death set him free, and then punch some more until every bone is my hand was broken or his face and head became a messi mulch and I TSUUUUUU along the turf.

i only kept watching in the hope that one of my Real Madrid players would do a Roy Keane on Haaland challenge, or two footed into that cunt's chin bone, snapping his bitch steroid legs like a twig and ending his career.

Good game, me. I deserved the win. I want that cunt dead though.

Bayern, you know what you have to do.