WHY NO COLUMBINE THREAD?

WHY NO COLUMBINE THREAD?

because nobody cares about those faggot SJWs anymore

lol cockold

I still care. I still remember. I still dream about it every night.

Dylan and I were good friends. We used to hangout every day in our child days till Eric appeared.

Someday I was like 'what is that, with Eric and you?' And he just laughed like I never heard one laughing before or ever again

He said 'listen buddy, since I met Eric...everything seems to make sense now. When I'm playing doom with you we're just playing, but with him it's like we're living it'

a

>Columbine
>SJWs

This might be the most retarded thing I've ever read on Sup Forums and I've been here for like 8 years

more like LOLumbine!

One day, we haven't met for some months (except seeing each other in school), he came up to me and said "tomorrow is blue day"

As childs we used to pass each other's papers saying "tomorrow is blue day" which meant we were taking a day off school

amir kys

OP here. You were actually there?

So godlike.

So I thought he wanted to meet me, wanted to talk whatever, so I didn't go to school 04/20

I ran up to his house and knocked, but no one was answering the door

"Maybe a funny joke..." I said to myself and went back home, still a day off I thought

>ifunny user
GTFO

Later I saw it on the tv, still in progress and I ran to the school, I started to run likeno one ever ran

bullshit. You are a liar.

When I arrived I heard shots fired and I screamed, from the top of my lungs "DYLAN!!" I screamed

Then I saw his head in the window of the library. Again I screamed "DYLAN!"
He was looking at me
"LOL! RAGEQUIT!" I shouted.
He laughed and shot himself

Kek but you're a faggot.

i mean, i know it's just a shitty attempt at pseudo-copypasta, but they killed themselves in the cafeteria, at least try to get the details right, come on, you cheap tool.

These 2 nigger losers couldn't even match cho

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen is now champion of American Mass shooting beating korean gook Cho
103 casualties with 50 dead
Omar Mateen is the new james dean
Brevik is lame retard killing weak lousy euroniggers
American champ is real champ

All hail Mateen
he is the new james dean
always kept his barrels clean
to do allahs will he wuz keen
now he skips thru valleys green

Top kek
The faggots deserved it.

Checked

Checked.

sure looks like a cafeteria

lol retard. It was the library, he was correct.

Wut? B8 m8?

Fake and gay. Stfu edgy faggot.