What's your guys motherlanguage(or the language''s,,) like?

What's your guys motherlanguage(or the language''s,,) like?
My language is Japanese.
the language is spoken by 128 million people (they are almost Japanese and Japanese use only the language).
Basically, Japanese consists of three characters.
The characters are kanji(originated from the chinese character) and ''hiragana'' and ''katakana''.

My own language I'm trying to think in and improve it

What you mean?

I created words and grammar and learned them

For example: sąk - tree

Cases: gen. sąken - of tree
dat. sąkwi - to tree
acc. sąkwe - tree
abessive sąkais - without tree

Created postpositions: eita - for
eska - after
Example: sąk eita - for tree

Verbs: spesi - to be; tvesi - to go; sątsi - to lie

I. spa tva sąta
II. spo tvo sąto
III. spe tve sąte

The same conjugation for plural and singular

Imperative:

I. ispa itva isąta
II. ispo itvo isąto
III. ispe itve isąte

Example of a sentence: sąkwi itvo! go to(towards) (a/the) tree
piawe skois? - what have you ate

pia - what
skesi - to eat

eaten*

Did you know we have a famous japanese neighborhood here in São Paulo? It's called Liberdade, the place where you an buy your weeb stuff and plenty of other things. You know that there are 2 million japs living here, right?

Btw we love the japs.

Also:

>portuguese
>romance language
>over 200 million native speakers in almost every continent
>I like it more than spanish

I know. And in Japan,there are many Brazilian,you know.

y

>BR flag cut in the middle
>jap flag off-center
Noteworthy

Yeah. Hopefully they're not shitty people.

Are they?!

Azerbaijani, spoken by about 40 million people.
Alphabet is latin, has 32 characters and 33 sounds.

French
Gaullish language
Spoken(in million) by 80+ Whites and 300+ Shitskins
French come from the word Franc which mean noble/free

English is a pretty neat language. It's a bastard language made up of various bits of the languages around continental Europe and classical Latin.

Language is pretty cool. Has anyone seen Arrival? Shit was wild.

Japanese is a very cute language (some people would say the cutest of them all).

English is the human male warrior of languages - the default class, vanilla, not really noteworthy in any way. Sometimes when people speak it, they have funny accents.

Why do you like it than spanish?
And how are their languages similar?
Japanese is the most similar korean(most near Japan),but we can't talk each other and the character is diffrent from Japanese character.
however, i think it is easy to study each other language.

I read once that Korean is designed to be phonetically pronounced (as in, pronounced quite obviously based on the shape) because a couple centuries back the royal family decided the poor should know how to read. Is this true?

I don't know because I haven't met and talked them. But I have watched the TV problm that there are some cities? a city liveing Brazilian.
And what's Japanese in your country like?

My native language is Slovene.
It has 2.5 million speakers worldwide.
Slovenian has a literary tradition dating back 1000 years.
It is written in the Gajic variant of the Latin script, before which it used to be written in the German Gothic script.
Slovenian is recognised by some linguists as an outlier in the Slavic languages in that it is statistically almost equidistant between in terms of similarities, and is thus excluded from sample groups in lexicostatistical measurement.
From that it may be inferred that Slovenian is a particularlx archaic form of Slavic in many (but not all) ways.
Nevertheless, Slovenian forms a dialect continuum with the other South Slavic languages, anchoring it firmly in that particular subgroup.

>Why do you like it than spanish?
I think it sounds better.
>And how are their languages similar?
Well, if a spanish speaker speaks slowly, I'll understand 90% of what he's saying (castellano is the dialect I comprehend the most). Funny thing is that when we speak portuguese they have a hard time trying to understand, but that's probably because we have all the phonetics of spanish + our own.
>Japanese is the most similar korean(most near Japan),but we can't talk each other and the character is diffrent from Japanese character.
however, i think it is easy to study each other language.
Oh, that's cool. So the conflict between Korea and Japan is just a big meme?

Japs are 100% bro-tier here.

>>Oh, that's cool. So the conflict between Korea and Japan is just a big meme?
No.But I hate the confict between Japan and Krean.
There are many people hate Japan in Korea because complex history problms and Japan is same.
But,I think we need to get along because we live the most near place and are closely related and are the most similer.

I'm glad you say xxx

Japanese grammar is remarkably formulaic. A friend of mine described the Japanese sentence as reminiscent of a maths equation. Moreover, the phonemes of the language are very primitive. Japanese is a very simple language.

That's pretty cool.

I took the first designations that came to my mind for describing words. Now I'm looking for ways to create complex sentences:

Oina puleih kami, monatwi tvais
Oi(night)-na(at) puleih(it was snowing) kami(when), monat(market)-wi(to) kwais(I went)
When it was snowing at night, I went towards(to) the market

Enswe kseis eska, "niow tvo?" ens aleis
Ens(this)-we(acc) kseis(she/he heard) eska(after), "niow(where) tvo(are you going)?" ens aleis(she/he asked)
After she heard this/it, she asked: "where are you going?"

>Japanese grammar is remarkably formulaic.
I don't think so that because the grammar is far more flexible than English. For example,when I means''I have to go college.'' in English,it means ''明日大学に行かないといけないんです。’’ ’’俺さあ明日大学に行かないと。’’ ’’明日大学に行かなきゃあかん’’ ’’明日行かないといけないんだよ、大学に’’ ’’明日大学に行かねば’’ and so on.
>the phonemes of the language are very primitive.
I think so,too. Japanese pronunciation is very easy because I can't pronunce other language for example English and Chinese and korean''

In spoken form it's fairly simple (not as simple as Chinese, at least gramatically), but it's orthography is what trips most people up.

I have to go to university
I must go to university
I've got to go to university
I gotta go to university
I hafta go to university

I see.......fuck me

You are providing examples of differences in nuance. But note that (with only one exception) 明日 comes before 大学. Note also (and here is the maths equation analogy) that the particles is consistent and it doesn't matter where in the sentence you put the word: 大学に. Just like A + B + C = B + C + A = C + A + B = ... .

It is precisely this flexibility that demonstrates the formulaic nature of Japanese grammar. In English, if we are to rearrange a sentence while maintaining more-or-less the same semantic content, we must be more careful.

>fuck me
okay

My native language is Norwegian. It's spoken by roughly 5 million people. It has two main, official forms: Bokmål and Nynorsk. Lit. Book tongue and new Norwegian.

It's a heavily dialectic language, especially relative to its size. In many cases you can go from town to town just 30 min away and find people use entirely different words or tones. We have 3 extra letters compared to English, and one of them don't work on Sup Forums.

As a Norwegian speaker it's easy to understand both Danish and Swedish, although they're usually not as good at understanding us or especially not each other.

Also not very known, but it's often easy for Norwegians to pronounce Japanese words since the tones and syllable sounds are similar.

I like my language and I'm happy I've grown up with it.

My language is Finnish, which is called Suomi in Finnish, and it has only about 5.4 million speakers.

It belongs to the Finno-Ugric languages, a group of languages which are only spoken in Hungary, Estonia and as minority languages in various parts of northwestern and northern Russia.

We write Finnish with Latin alphabet, though we have added letters such as Ä and Ö to represent different sounds. Some time in the past Finnish was written in Cyrillic alphabet in some places.

Finnish language is agglutinative language, much like for example Japanese is, though I don't know enough Japanese to know the similarities and differences in detail. Words change according to the context and to give new meaning to the words, for example

juosta = to run
juoksennella = to run around aimlessly
juoksentelen = I run around aimlessly
juoksentelisinko = should I run around aimlessly
juoksentelisinkohan = I wonder if I should run around aimlessly
juoksentelisinkohankaan = I wonder if I should run around aimlessly after all

tldr; Finnish language is pretty fucked up to learn completely, but it is quite expressive.

English not having particles always annoys me because I often can't distinguish which part of speeches a word belongs to in English by particles like Japanese. Though I often see Japanese learners say it's difficult to distinguish which particles they should use in a certain sentence.

>juosta = to run
>juoksennella = to run around aimlessly
>juoksentelen = I run around aimlessly
>juoksentelisinko = should I run around aimlessly
>juoksentelisinkohan = I wonder if I should run around aimlessly
>juoksentelisinkohankaan = I wonder if I should run around aimlessly after all
looks similar to japanese gramatically