Hey guys

Hey guys,
what do you know about this door?!
I need to lockpick/destroy this door. Once this was my favorit room for smoking weed and other things, but then the shit city built a fucking door. I won´t take this any longer!!!

Here my information:
-the manufacturer of this fucking door is called sth like "anti vandal.."
-it has 2locks
-above the door you can see a metal strip screwed to the door. Without this shit you have some free space and you would be able to throw some things inside the room

Thanks in advance, help a poorfag

Just smoke weed in public. It's fucking 2016 already

>other things
I already smoke weed in public, but I love this room.

Ok, fess up. This isn't morning radio, its Sup Forums.
WHAT ARE HAVE YOU BEEN DOING IN THAT ROOM user!?

just help me out, and I will say it.

nobody wants to smell ur nasty loser drug

portable grinder in a backpack. or even just a good file.

You look like a couple of lardasses

fuck off

Thank you

feel free to correct me, but the shit is welded shut. good luck with that.

you'll have better luck squeezing your fat ass through an air vent on the roof.

Kick it down

It's actually not that hard to lock pick dude, just order a kit online.

please post onion links for lockpicking and other interesting stuff

samefag,

I take it back. just welded a thin front onto it's stronger frame

still think the roof is a better idea. it's probably easier to fuck up from inside, once you're in. quick google of security doors will tell you theyre going to be destroyed before letting you in.

Thermite the two locks... Look up how to make it theres info online

You could always try chipping away the concrete supporting the door frame over the course of a few days or weeks with a chisel or a sledge hammer and just make the door and frame 'fall off'. It looks welded shut so unless you have a way of melting through the metal it seems like going after the concrete around it might be worth it

Honest Hint: Start a medium sized fire out of rubbish and other wooden debree on the bottom of the door. This "might" soften the metal and from then you can just crush it with the hammer or some sort of axe. If you are not skilled locksmith, do not attempt and picking the locks they might have no use anyway by the way the door looks, someone wanted to block off the "room" instead of just closing it.

Drive tank through door

What drug do winners use?

DELIVER user! ARE YOU HAVEING GAY ORLANDO BUTTSEX IN THERE?

if you mess with the door they'll only replace it with an even more reinforced one. Either find an alternative entrance or find a different house to shoot up in you junkie

dig a fucking hole below the door

coke, overpriced ethanol, aspirine

Cocaine, nicotine, alcohol, and LSD

Get a bulldozer and run it thru the door

Second this

Let me be real with you OP. Destroying that door is actually going to be harder than simply destroying the wall around the door.

Literally your options are:
- Pick the locks
- Use a metal grinder
- Build a battering ram
- Obtain/create explosives

I would say just pick the locks, it's the cheapest, easiest, best way.

BosnianBill on youtube has some great stuff for this. Check him out if you want to see a master at work and get some insight into how to properly pick locks.

The other option that might work is to cut the bolts, but if they're hardened steel then that's probably not an option.

Find another entry point, and if there is none then find another place to smoke. Any action you could take to get through that doorway will take more time and effort than the reward is worth, might as well use that time to just find somewhere else

try jet fuel.

this, only less autism.

steal someones car, smash the shit into it. abandon car somewhere secluded.

I work in this kind of area in the UK when we close up squatter homes and old buildings.

The door is not actually 'sealed'. and you correctly pointed out the bar on the top.

Basically what we do is seal the original door and make reinforcements from each side of the wall extending over the door (metal girders) We then create hooks on these metal girders and hooks on the door. We lower the door onto the hooks, The weight keeps it in place. Think of a bra strap turned sideways. Then we place a bar along the top but make it far more unsuspicious like in this pic.

Once you remove the bar on the top you will probably need 3 people to slide the door up, and even then it will be incredibly heavy.

I believe it is not about the reward but about the journey, Whatever OP is ingesting in there, will taste much deeper once his place on this planet has been reclaimed

just find another place to smoke weed

and idiot like you would just get caught trying to get through that door

You realize that wouldn't help you get in a sealed room, right?

>coke
Yeah, only winners spend all their money on some overpriced powder that's been cut a dozen times between you and the grower so they can get high for 20 minutes and then be craving more.

here is my favorite option: buy an american war plane and bomb this shit far away ! by the way you can kill some jews too thanks for your support

Some thermite should get the job done.

But where does lighter fluid come from?

Ok, I see some bolts, tried taking them out yet? How about the hinges, inside or outside? Just the one lock?

Well, if you have access to some sulfuric and nitric acid you could easily just blow a hole in it.

with what this user said, use a crowbar at the bottom and a tire jack to get you started. you could crawl under if it's about getting in and out, or find enough people to lift it out.

life

Omar "Kick in the Door Wavin' the 44" Mateen

and anabolic steroids

kek

this tool with screwdriver and lever is a tool u can buy, but i dont no the german word for, neither the english

i would get a blow torch and some extremley cold ice water, first use an entire tank of fuel per lock to get it really hot, then use the ice water to cool it and make it very brittle.... repeat 2 to 3 times and then put a large screwdriver in the hole and smash it with a hammer

Well you could Try lockpicking it. With a Bit of luck, maybe you can open it. If you can See the Steel Bars Holding the door in place, Try putting the blade of a small Steel saw in.
And now, for everybody that wants to get really in: take a Butan touch and a screwdriver. Also gloves. Hold the touch on the Lock and weit for a Minute or so. Try scratching on the Lock witch the screwdriver. Some times. , cheap lockt Contain metal that is easy to meld. If it melds, kick it in. Or you could use Termit to meld the lock. Or ATS. But that would require skills in bombmaking. If you have no fear, check anarchistcookbook.com for recipies. I have a few more ideas that could work, but I need more information.

hum.... a radioactif corps ?!

just turn the handle u fucking dumbass

Thermite could potentially work but there's no way to chanel it into the lock. You'll most likely just end up welding it in place.
Can you dig under the door?
Do you have access to a drill to drill out the locks?

This doesn't work

ITS NOT WELDED SHUT FUCKTARDS... Theres a guard welded to the door to cover the frame and avoid crowbars/ wedges being put into the door.. FFS clearly no thieves in here.

This door dont look to bad to open. You could get an angle grinder. You should get threw it fairly easy

Get a job with the city and steal the fucking keys. Use room whenever the fuck you want and no one will know. Good luck faggot

Find where the key is kept first
Social engineering is the only way for long term access

What's the metal bar next to the door?