RIP PS4 and PC

RIP PS4 and PC

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/2016/06/13/microsoft-announces-the-next-xbox-project-scorpio/
hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/83972-pc-games-sales-eclipse-value-console-games-sales-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP ps4 maybe but pc? Hell no

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH THAT'S A FUCKING GOOD ONE OP

This comes out in 1.5 years. Thats when the next Nvidia GPU's will be coming out as well. Once it comes out, it will look like old-gen hardware again. If it came out now, it would be huge, but its not.

AHAHAAAAAHHAAAA
le funny bait meme

But seriously, shit is dead already. More dead than the bone

>RIP PC
Kek. Consoles are only good for platformers and racing games. Until consoles start using keyboards pc will trump them in every category.

now comes pc lets see what happens but ur levels of autism are rlly high :D

So this thing is going to have 6 TFlops of power? Guys, it wont be 300/400$, it is going to be as much as 800$ with that sort of processing power.

Scorpio will boast an 8-core CPU, with a GPU capable of 6 teraflops of computing power. This graphics processor in particular will be the most powerful in a console, according to the announcement. Scorpio will also have over 320 GB/s of memory bandwidth.
Microsoft promises “true” 4K gaming and “high-fidelity” virtual reality with Scorpio, which will coexist alongside the 2013 Xbox One, as wellthe newly-announced S model. All games available on either console, as well as accessories, will be compatible with Scorpio.

It’s due for release holiday 2017.

vg247.com/2016/06/13/microsoft-announces-the-next-xbox-project-scorpio/

>"Because as we saw 4K gaming and really high-end VR taking off in the PC space, we wanted to be able to bring that to console.

Videogames are for fucking losers.

Picture related: The only important things in life, aside from pussy.

Holiday 2017? yeah as someone already said, thats when the next line up of nvidia graphics cards comes out. Suddenly, 6 teraflops wont look like much.

1070 and 1080 are out bro, there so out, there sold out.

the ones that come after that mate, 1170 and 1180, assuming that is what they will be called. They release every 1.5 years almost on the dot, which means next release is holiday 2017.

Jesus Christ what a faggot you are. Guaranteed you're a virgin.

Also sports games are better on consoles

There's no 4k gaming just 4k output for streaming and tv services. To make it able to support 4k gaming it would cost at least 1500 and at that point you might as well buy a pc

>playing sports games instead of going outside

>platformers and racing games
I have a wireless Xbone 360 controller, and a usb dongle, Console what now?

OMG a white xbox, it must be better than a black one

If it genuinely is 6 teraflops, it will be able to do 4K gaming. Not Witcher 3 max settings 60 fps of course, but witcher 3 medium settings 30fps at 4k.

>unironically playing gta or dark souls on pc

This right here. There really isn't any advantage that consoles have over pc gaming anymore, since they have to download/install games just like computers need to, and any peripheral you can get for a console you can get for pc.

>microsoft says

anyone with half a brain knows that game developers and publishers cant be trusted

Dude that's American money, you got another thing coming if you think physical USD is the most improtant thing on the planet.

Sometimes it's dark, raining, or the off-season.

What's this then

that's the slim not the scorpio you fucking retards

This. The only future for consoles are portable consoles, until they also get destroyed by mobile phones and emulators. Unless they start making portable consoles so powerful they'd put current gen consoles to shame.

When you play GTA5 with controller, and use keyboard/mouse to head-shot everything during missions.

I stand corrected

>playing sports games at all

you fucking retarded? that was a rendered video dumbfuck

Not talking about that one bro. We are talking about the one they are calling "scorpio" that comes out in Dec 2017. Every have their own guess, but with those specs, it could hit 1K$.

You guys realize that consoles are the biggest market right? Casual gamers use tablets and smartphones. PC gamers are like the Vegans of gaming.

9mm conversion for a SBR, suppressed, AR platform

>WEW

Virgin nigger spotted

>having your controller in your lap ready to fly or drive while using WASD + Mouse for on foot shit

feels god tier mang

it says 500 gb at the bottom

I never understood this conversion when superior 9mm carbine platforms exist that are way cheaper...

>PC gaming is going to get bigger than ever according to a new report by industry researchers PwC (via CNet). By the end of 2016 it is predicted that the value of PC games sold will eclipse the value of console games sold.

>Looking at the figures from PwC, worldwide PC games sales are supposed to add up to $29 billion, while console games sales should reach $28 billion by the end of 2016. In terms of DLCs, PC users expected to vastly outspend console gamers at $21.8 billion compared to $2.4 billion.
hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/83972-pc-games-sales-eclipse-value-console-games-sales-2016/

What is steam?

That's probably true, but I doubt pc gaming is going to fall by the wayside any time soon.

Microsoft wants to unite PC with Xbox

Compared to the console gaming community, the PC gaming is not big. However, it is still very large even with a larger community making it looks small. A big thing the PC gaming community has going for them is how god damn vocal and active they are. PC gamers spend a lot more money in general than console gamers.

It probably makes sense if you already have an ar and want fire something cheaper, or use it for small game.

>I'm confused
This must be how you faggots feel when I talk about computer components.

Yep, me and my mates have all have 50+ game steam libraries, but ive never seen anyone with a console with any more than like 12 games.

Nope comes out this August, so a little over a month.

The next gen Xbox One comes out next year.

No one wants to use a keyboard nerd.

>Videogames are for fucking losers
>Sup Forums regular
>Never shot a gun in his life
>Calls other people looser

>A lot more money
That is a lie.
They spend more on a PC yes, but they pay less for games even without a sale.

keyboard is far more accurate than controllers

Considering Microsoft doesn't have the capacity to design GPU and doesn't have the capacity to even support their newest software, this is nothing but hype and is pretty much meaningless. I swear its like the inside of this company has stopped working completely. That's what they get for outsourcing EVERYTHING to India, the only thing the ENTIRE company is capable of doing is telling to to power cycle in an Indian accent.

Clearly, it's just going to be another PC-based console with heavy subsidized hardware from the same old industry players.

None of us are talking about the xbox slim dude, we are all talking about the next-gen one. No one cares that they made it smaller. Who the fuck didnt buy an xbox cuz it was too big? lmfao

No, actually we know about computer components as well.

You're just stupid as shit, probably still in high school.

Nope, he was talking about the slim.

Everything says expected and predicted. Entire article is B8 for now. There is money to be made on both sides of the fence but look at console versus pc sales. Cheap ultra-portables and tablets are the market, they are not being sold to gamers. Console sales remain steady while PC sales struggle. Those predictions mean that more content is being made available via services like steam, not that more people are suddenly switching to PC gaming.

Now with added spyware, From the makers of Windows 10.

heh... dongle...

No I do agree that there is no denying that PC games on average are cheaper for the same game on console. But even then, PC gamers are generally more "dedicated" gamers, thus allowing more money-per-paycheck going to games compared to the average console gamer.

joke is on you

Hes right, OP was talking about slim, but no one else is. All these comments are regarding the scoprio.

>Implying specs have ever effected the success of consoles
>Implying it isn't the exclusive titles that decide a console's success
>This faggot.

They never actually said it would run at 4k at 60 fps at least not in the same sentence

that looks terrible

i noticed that too

I doubt he article includes the millions of gamers playing mmo's and rts's (Take your pick {wow and starcraft, lol, dota}) Or the millions of pirated games from torrents, people playing emulators Ps1/2/3 and the rest)
I'm sure their is a console variant here, but i was simply replying to "sales", which rightly wont reflect bum's on seats playtime.

yeah but consolefags are too stupid sucking on their joysticks to notice

>Implying 60hz means anything
hz =/= fps
Faggot

And is far more uncomfortable to use

the highest quality pixel that anybody has seen

A dedicated carbine is cheaper than most of the conversions. I have a marlin camp 9 with a cheap red dot on it that is incredibly accurate. Bonus, it uses S&W 39 series mags so I can run with a carbine and pistol that use the same mags. Hell, the hi-point carbines are pretty great for the money even though everything else they make is shit.

haha enjoy your high quality pixels consolefags

Ps4 is doing the same shit what do you mean rip. Xbox said they were doing this after Sony. Kids these days. Xbox is still for children. All the people that are embarrased to buy a Nintendo system.

>mfw the entire operations of a billion dollar corporation is a call center full of Indians saying "please power-cycle and reset your device."

For instance:
Xbox One games which have sold or shipped at least one million copies: (there are 6)
>Dead Rising 3 1.9 million
>Forza Motorsport 5 1 million

>World of Warcraft had a subscriber base of 9.6 million. 2015
>LOL - In January 2014, the game had 27 million active daily players
>Dota2 (I can't get a sub number here - but) Last 30 Days 655,998

Not even touching console / pc releases like Gta, fallout etc

Would take that over pussy any day.

Bait

mfw you call a call center to get help like the useless faggot you are

Super gay.

6 teraflops? That is a lot, equal to a relatively high tier pc. But just to be clear, its not enough for modern games to run 4K 60fps. BF1 for instance, assuming its just a little harder to run than bf4, will not be able to exceed 30fps at 4k at anything more than what would be equivalent to low/medium settings on pc.

All the PC gamers I know have a console too...

Keyboards are the #1 reason my friends and I hate PC gaming.
All about the controllers son.

I guess you only play racing games

Is Nostromo still making controllers? I used to use their stuff back in the day...