I really want my wife to cuck me id love to watch as another man busts a hugh load inside of her...

I really want my wife to cuck me id love to watch as another man busts a hugh load inside of her. How can i ease her into this lifestyle pic extremely related

4 those interested shes puerto rican

Want my sis (left) to dominate me

Banging your sis is just weird

too hot to say no, but id do whatever she said

You should settle for watching her get fucked

would be heaven

1st step, cuck!

MMF 3some. Get her to fuck someone else.

Tell her how hot it got you seeing it.

Repeat

Tell her you'd just like to see her and him

Repeat

Tell her she can do it without you around

Repeat

Tell her you'd like to be humiliated while it's happening

Repeat

Congrats, you're a cuck! This isn't rocket science, niggers!

lol nice

I'm not sure I'd like to get full on cucked but I would like to see my wife fuck someone else. Maybe a three way or something. Pic related, wife.

I wouldnt mind vanessa getting a bf on the side as long as i get to watch her get filled with cum would live to see her laying in bed with cum oozing out of her

Well then you probably would love my ex-fiancee. She cheated on me multiple times and we even have kids together, that evil bitch. She's a slut, if anyone of you wants to fuck with her, her phone number is 72 85 35 66.

I'm pointing these steps out EVERY day on Sup Forums that I'm here. And it's always you same motherfuckers too!

>yes I've seen that brown girl b4

Kill yourself

I post her alot eat a dick my man

Fuck you, cuck!

tumblr pls go

Well cucks? As long as I'm here, post your wives or gf's for review! No Facebook or Insta cringe, unless it's to show face, faggots!

on gmail?

Would you?

Something wrong with posting here? I don't even know if it's worth exchanging emails.

Not a fan of her style but she's cute. continue.

hahaha pussy so you post her number here?

They're probably not YOUR kids kek

Is the best pic you've got of your "wife" something that you had to cut other people out of?

Good luck OP, from the pics you've posted she's apparently already in a lesbian relationship

i'll do it, tell me where she is, give me nudes to blackmail her, i'll let you watch

lol she has a bf. But she could deny me and lock me in chastity even. whatever she wanted
would love to have her blackmail me

what's her name/fb?

you on gmail?