>tfw nobody likes us now
>everybody hates Pepe and Ronaldo

Don't worry. Everyone hates France more

there is only one thing I hate more than portugal and that's portuguese people

Nah l dunno about that, literally everyone fucking hates Portugal

I'm cheering for France

Vive le France

Hate will be our fuel to victory

if Ronaldo hadn't done that shit after the game against Iceland we probably wouldn't be as hated

>commence par te calmer
>Sarko

I'm indifferent about France

Portugal can choke on a bag of dicks though

Yes. But don't you find it weird that everyone was praising the Portugal-Hungary game, then suddenly turning against you after that Croatia game?

>giving a fuck about what an anime board thinks of your NT and your country.

Get your shit together, Portugal.

That's cuz the Portugal-Hungary game was fucking lit

and everybody liked Croatia cuz of their group stage

I like Mario, Sanches and Guerreiro. And Ronaldo is pure entertainment.

I don't hate portugal

I LOVE YOU TOO FRATELLO

João Mario, Sanches and Guerreiro are our best trio

should start every game desu

to be fair portugese ppl are greasy and shady in general which is why basically no one likes or trusts them

i'm so sorry

I wish we had a proper defensive midfielder, William is SO SLOW and can only pass sideways, Danilo has two bricks for feet.
Btw, have you noticed how much better João plays when Renato comes in? It's insane.

>caring about what Sup Forums thinks

>hating portugal for no reason

Don't try to soften my heart, gypsy, I won't fall for your tricks

Fucking Juan already knows our plan.

ABORT

>William can only pass sideways
I see this meme will never end

yeah I don't understand how his coaches allow William to be in such shit physical shape, I'm not sure if he can even run. Danilo is actually fast, in his game against Dortmund he was running at the same pace as Aubameyang, he's just been choking like hell

The problem is we don't have any more defensive midfielders, we only have Rafa and he's an offensive midfielder

if Fernando starts with Andre Gomes next game he should be fired

Nope, would be happy to see France win, would fucking hate it to see Portugal win, basically 90% because of Ronaldo.

I mean, he does try to pass forward, but it's clearly not his thing. He is not the type of player who can run the play.

I'm fine with André Gomes starting because it allows for Renato to come from the bench with fresh legs. Other than that, André was good on the first two and wasteful on the last two games.

True I actually did like Portugal in Euro 2004, was sad you didn't win it. Now Portugal is one of the teams I really don't want to win, only Germany and perhaps Belgium are other teams I don't want to win.

Hmmmm, no.

>Figo
>likable
ho ho

This, it's been like that forever, it won't change, and I like it tbqh

then start with Rafa

Obviously you've never came to Portugal.

It's like asserting germans are racist just because I read your comment.

André was never good besides the assist. He fails easy passes often, has slow pace, barely defends and is usually hiding away between the centre and defensive midfields. He is also not a winger so I don't even understand why he isn't sitting on the bench behind the rightful CMs we have. It's like there's no balls to admit the hype behind him was just that.

Cheers my friendly strayan m8.

Sarko.jpg Joli.

>no jeanne

3/10

>not feeling the thrill of being a bad guy