Why are asians such sluts for white men?

why are asians such sluts for white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10418413
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're just slutty in general

your girl?

On topic: I just broke it off with my GF (asian) of 10 years about an hour ago. In all honesty it should have ended after 2 years, but I was a fucking coward and I ended up wasting my 20s on her.

asians not born in north america and move to canada or the us are so timid and submissive to white men its hilarious

pics fgt

Nope, saved from an asian thread

They love dominant men.

my gf hasn't tried white cock

why are white men such sluts for asians?

Don't want to look at her fucking face right now... also don't have nsfw ones.

Because they put out and love to suck cock

>my gf hasn't tried white cock
So you're a negro?

he's asian. and you are 12.

for citizenship

/thread

anyone ever flashed there dick to any asian girls?
i know the girls not asian in the pic btw

>together 10 years
>doesn't have NSFW pics
nigga i woulda dumped that hoe in 3 second flat if she dont send nude jesus christ nigga you deserve to have your 20's wasted.

But we want to look at her so show us some nudes maybe?

Nice dicks and not niggers

This thread game me aids asians look like fucking aliens jesus.

MOAR

more?

Sauce?

cant even upload a picture. fucking faggot.

An upgrade in height and penis size but still good beta providers.

Because Asian men have tiny cockoritos and putanos in general love big cucumberos.
But you Anonasian can pretend to be Jackie Chan or any ninja in your fapping gameros. We

Cringey cunt.

Lool right

I live in bumfuck nowhere, population 29k.
Where do I get a qt azn that's going to suck me off any time I want?

For Asians (and non-white women in general), white guys are the ultimate status symbol. Having one as a boyfriend shows the others that this girl made it. White guys are seen as the epitome of success (in addition to being viewed as the most handsome race). Every non white girl (Asian, Latina, Paki/Indian) wants a white guy. The ones who say they don't are just a case of sour grapes. They were never able to score a white guy so they have to settle for their own race.

Asia, smartass

If I move to Japan, how long will it be before I find Japanese gf who will submit herself fully to my white cock???

If you're good looking, about 5 minutes after getting off the place. Not good looking? Toss-up

Is this like reverse cuck posting ?

its like, posting the truth

1 day

Where do I look if I'm attractive then? Will they just walk up to me on the street? Sounds Surreal.

Same reason white chicks are so slutty for black guys

Layna?

I still remember the first Thai girl I fucked.

Man, she was TINY, like squint your eyes and think she was underage tiny - she was 20 though.

She was a typical university girl, fairly sweet and nice, and was shy. I guess over the course of 3 years I totally morphed her into a cum slut - she fucking loved it.

I think in comparison of our sizes, I was basically a big dick master race with her - I'd say I am average, but when you're with a super petite girl it doesn't matter. Going balls deep in her I could feel the very top of her vagina - the fabled "erogeneous zone" or whatever it is.

Also, will never forget the first time we did fuck - man, the tightest pussy known to man, in fact so tight I had to use lube just to get it in. It actually hurt a little bit to be honest, but she got nice and stretched out eventually.

Fulfiled so many sexual fantasies with her - choking, ass to mouth, rim job... this one time I fucked her doggy style while using anal beads on her. Anal was nice too, her ass was really flat so you could go really fucking deep, like, into her intestines deep where you can see it poking in her belly.

Fucking A shit man, I still fap to the memories

but i do't like race mixers!

strawpoll.me/10418413
Time to vote!

see:
white girls for blacks is jewish propaganda and fake shit like BBC
>inb4 white butthurt
find me a legit proof, protip: you cant

Because they are not. In this way you are also a slut for asian women.
We tend to feel attraction for other races because it is related to evolution. We all feel attracted to asian or negroes and, if you do not, is only a cultural thing

Anybody have more of this big titty slut?

so ever non-white female wants a white male and ever non-white male wants a white female genuinely?

name?

not everyone, but things like i said are forced by pop culture
check strawpoll, most ppl want white girls

All of this

gotta give us pics man.

Steph Yum or something

got her ig or fb? she a good fuck?

lol thought the same

Stephanie Angela Yum

Jesus christ look at the size of them bitties

face 0/10 tho

I haven't had in a while which is why I was hoping someone had pics. Shit was fucking great though, amazing dick sucker and obviously some big fucking tits. I think she has a bf now.

His post was assuming you had the skills to talk to women.

What are these?

How is it that you claim you fucked her but you dont have any pictures to show for it but have photos that are for the public and you're wondering if anyone has nudes on her?

Relative of mine...has only ever been with white dudes

You sir couldn't have been further from the truth.
For you see, Asian men are known to be very structured, disciplined and mostly financially stable.
See why very few white girls go for such asian males.
Because you see, the Asian population is declining because Men have become very selective of their partners because most are seen as a hindrance on their life and prostitution is legal so no legal ties are had after the exchange.
But you see, because of this the market for Asian women have shortened because the idea of an "ideal" women to an asian man is far beyond the average asian woman, so they go for a white guy. And in the eyes of other Asians, this is seen as a step DOWN on the social status, hence why a lot of them hide it from their families until it is OFFICIAL, as in marriage with NO prenup and NO escape.
So no, not EVERY asian girl wants a white guy, because a white guy does not promise a future, but is seeing them as a fetish over a person.
So you can keep telling yourself this, because race mixing has always been taboo in asian culture and the women that settle for white men are usually the ones that were rejected from their own society.

side note: Westernized Asians are not Asians, they are abominations.