The world's most boring albums

Post them.

Oh whatever man, I love that album personally. Foo Fighters are such an easy target here, so I'm not surprised.
Not even mad tho.

My vote for a boring album has to go to The Antlers - Hospice. I listened to it a few years ago back when it was more popular here, and I just don't remember anything special about it. Maybe I need to give it another shot, but I have such a large backlog of music to listen to that I really can't be bothered.

Oh Foo Fighers
The perfect example of talented musicians not being able to write something outstanding or remotely original.
I mean, Dave Grohl seems like the happiest kid at Christmas morning whenever he plays drums or the guitar, but Foo Fighters is just boring shit.

First two albums are great. I like Dave's side projects a lot more

Pretty much every album by The National

Sonic Youth in general
YYYYAAAAWWWWNNNNN

This

Was gonna post 808s but that has a few salvagable tracks.

THIS on the other hand does not.

ulcerate's discography

accurate

>any Britpop album

Reminder that the word "boring" is not valid critisism of music.

Not even memeing here, I liked it the first time but the 2nd time listening to it was such a drag and I couldn't make it through. Other then A tale of 2 cities which is the best track and Apparantley, which is corny but good, there is not much replay value for this album imo. Also get the fuck outta here with the 2x platinum without features meme, doesn't change the fact that its still boring

This post is boring

thanks Sup Forums...

ARE BORING

WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND LET THIS DIE!!!

Your fucking life is boring. Doesn't mean it isn't a fact.

It was funny because even my Dad got pissed/laughed at their laziness when we were watching that Sonic highways series

boring post

Not so boring digits.

Bands you don't even need to listen to know they are boring af

Here's another. The NME-only seal of approval is a sure give-away that something will be a complete snooze-fest

>strum one chord and use one drum beat over unimpressive lo-fi vocals: the album

Fucking snoozefest. Deserves none of the hype it gets.

Complete with boring band name, boring logo and boring album cover

I thought this and Wasting Light were FF's best albums personally. The rest are ok. Sonic Highways had a couple of good songs but for the most part was disappointing/forgettable.

>Yeah dude Warpaint, so dark and moody
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I swear people only listen to them because
>b-but muh girl band
Bland as shit

I know let's pedal the most bland artist possible as hot new talent

Let It Die, Come Alive, and Stranger Things Have Happened are all good songs. Come Alive would be one of my favorite songs out there if not for the second half of it.
I can agree with this

Pretty on point

it's a lyrical masterpiece, but the production is incredibly boring

Omg Ed loves Nando's just like me!~~

came to this thread to post this

get out

no u

I tried, band bored the shit outta me

will do if degenerates like you start posting on Sup Forums

I get super triggered every time somebody says the Foo Fighters are overrated. It's the common census that they're overrated. Gee, doesn't that then mean they're NOT fucking overrated??

i been here since 2011 buddy and i aint leaving

no dude they're overrated

Slowdive - Soulvaki

I tried a good half dozen times to actively listen to it and was always bored to tears and distracted by something more interesting, like a spider crawling up the wall or slow moving clouds or grass growing.

Now I put it on when I'm having trouble sleeping and it's yet to fail me.

I honestly could not tell you what the final track sounds like, even though it's passed through my ear holes a good 40 times

agreed

must suck still being a pleb, train your ears and try again

excUUUUSE ME???

fuck you nigger

tbf the album really drags on the last 3 tracks but alison, souvlaki space station and when the sun hits are all fucking fantastic tracks

I think you're just fucking stupid tbqhwyf

>I honestly could not tell you what the final track sounds like, even though it's passed through my ear holes a good 40 times
ME I AM YOUR DAGGER

This is now a get thread

this

A six song EP of this would have been fantastic, I find the album in it's totality though boring as fuck

Off yourself right now you heathen

Agreed. Snooze fest.