youtu.be/hQDxQKxsKvc
youtube.com/watch?v=S97MaG3kOMY
youtube.com/watch?v=BkHjFzw1TUg
youtube.com/watch?v=5Whe1GUjtKE
youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4
youtube.com/watch?v=uDJ4LnrtlMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/hQDxQKxsKvc

Only patricians dodge peer pressure and love early Britney. 10/10 marketing masterpiece that lead to the downfall of pop music.

I was just hitting puberty when that album dropped. During my first wet dream and fap, Britney was on my mind.

My girlfriend forced me to go to one of her concerts in 2004 and it was a great show even though she barely sang. Oh well that wasnt really early britney anymore

Before this derails into some Britney fapfest im just going to drop this here

youtube.com/watch?v=S97MaG3kOMY

Kek holy shit how can you endure that

She used to have a pretty decent voice before her debut. She's more of a performance artist now with dancing and burlesque and the works

youtube.com/watch?v=BkHjFzw1TUg

WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF

The 90s really were a golden age for guilty pleasures if something like that even exists

Better than Let Go and better than Girlfriend

I don't know user. It eats away at my insides.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Whe1GUjtKE

OP here sorry forgot to add a link. Oh well the entire album can be considered my guilty pleasure. Hell even the music videos. Especially this one in all its jailbait glory.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4

Her early career could've been saved by better lyrics

I don't know how guilty I am, but the rest of the music I've heard from him sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=uDJ4LnrtlMw

>roomie hears me listening to blackout by britney
>notices some mad sounds (i think get down (i got a plan) was playing)
>'wtf, is that..britney spears?'
>he downloads it
>i hear him listening to it

"damn good record" - pitchfork

Lana Del Rey

I listen to 3 of her songs and do not feel guilty. Summertime Sadness was played constantly on every station for a while so.

not even guilty

I don't know a single person that strongly dislikes LDR or considers it shameful to listen to. I've seen all sorts of people listening to her casually. It's weird how she managed to find such a audience amongst literally everyone. Like she's clearly not some utter shit but neither is trying to be something great. Its music self-aware of mediocrity and its purpose. If she keeps releasing decent to good record, she'll become big.

My penis still adores Britney, Christina and Avril. The Holy Trinity.

>you'll never fuck Nicole at her prime
what's the point of living?

really enjoying this