I cannot think of a country nor people I hate more than the Germans...

I cannot think of a country nor people I hate more than the Germans. German history is entirely and exclusively based on ruining Europe for everyone else, be it for the British, French, Italians, Poles and everything and everyone else inbetween. They ruined the Roman Empire, they ruined Pax Britannica, they killed millions in Europe and are now entirely responsible for importing millions of mudshits into Europe as speak, ruining it in the future. Even worse, they seem to think that it's the fault of Anglos that everything has gone wrong - that we should've abandoned our policy of being the chief hegemon in Europe and ensuring peace by keeping the other powers in check, purely because they wanted to be the top dog and fuck around in Alsace-Lorraine and Schleswig-Holstein. Seriously, fuck Germany. They are by far my most hated country ever, are probably objectively the worst country ever and I sincerely hope every fucking kraut dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/4971/3518793
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croats_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_War
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t.Eternal Anglo

k.

>and are now entirely responsible for importing millions of mudshits into Europe as speak, ruining it in the future.
is this the reasony why Britain is so full of muslims?

1. At least we didn't ruin our own country
2. You're Welcome

It's your fault not allowing us to put the Germans in their place, under us Europe would've been far safer and powerful.

wtf i thought we are friends now

DESU If it was a French plan I would be extremely reluctant as well
You cunts don't have a good history of decision making

British ruined Europe more than the Germans. Eternal anglo scum.

What would it change? Boches would still be there. No, we should had let Polish massacred them.

>Live in Jutland
>Have to deal with retarded kraut tourists every summer.

I'm with you, Pajeet. Remove kraut from the premises.

>Kill several gorillions of French
>muh we're friend now

Daily reminder that no French participated during the Christmas truce of 1914

Our plan was far harsher, it was to annex the left bank of the Rhine make Bavaria an independant state divide the rest into tiny inoffensive states.

Politicians ≠ People

I hate you

sorry france :(

but for some reason, they are good at football

Sorry for what?

Implying

I wish were were more like the brave French soldiers

They fought for the German cause, which happen to align with their own interest, but they were not German soldiers. Unlike France we are a nation that is defined by blood. You cannot become German.

Did he die?

> They are by far my most hated country ever, are probably objectively the worst country ever and I sincerely hope every fucking kraut dies.

This is what happens if you read the Daily Fail.

WTF I LOVE THE BBC NOW

Charlemagne's division was the last to stand for your shitty reich, you can't even defend your own empire it show how shitty you are.

>You cannot become German.

Tell that to the Syrians

youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g

er ist in nrw

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/4971/3518793

>Ersten Ermittlungen zufolge verschafften sich die Täter im Zeitraum des gestrigen Mittwochs (20 Uhr) und des heutigen Donnerstags (7.25 Uhr) über ein Fenster Zugang in die Arztpraxis. Im Innern der Praxis durchwühlten sie Schubladen und Schränke. Nach jetzigem Kenntnisstand flüchteten die Täter mit der der Beute, u.a. technische Geräte und Narkosemedikamente, in unbekannte Richtung.

>you can't even defend your own empire it show how shitty you are.
Glad that France was able to defend itself

>You cannot become German.

Ronny bitte.
Jeder kann Deutscher werden

This.

>Charlemagne's division was the last to stand for your shitty reich
They probably wouldn't have been given a hero's welcome at home. The French resistance was quite eager to come out of their hiding after the British and Americans paved the way.

>you can't even defend your own empire
That's rich coming from a Frenchman.

>Tell that to the Syrians
They'll learn.

Passdeutscher vielleicht.

A brief history of German history :

>Creating in 1870
>Start WW1 40 years later and destroy europe
>Start WW2 30 years later and destroy europe
>Start Refugee invasion 70 years later and destroy europe

Germany must be eliminated for the sake of Europe and European people

1871 you retarded surrender frog

Germany is the best country in europe

>Start Refugee invasion 70 years later and destroy europe
>Start
Oh, so it was us and not France who bombed Libya?

Autism

well said

Sorry, who welcomed more than 2 millions niggers and sandniggers in the last 2 years?
At least, this will destroy Germany once and for all

Don't forget that the Germans destroyed the Roman Empire, they destroyed the Christendom with Protestantism, and last but not least they destroyed the West and the White race with Marxism

Support free Bavaria!

>germany
>ruining europe for 3rd time
First goes the monarchy, then the nationalism, then the demographics
What's wrong with them, honestly?

>post yfw Scotland secedes and the UK will cease to exist within your lifetime.

so germany shows humanity while france bombs arab countries and causes refugee crisis in the first place?

>Don't forget that the Germans destroyed the Roman Empir
It was Napoleon who destroyed the Roman Empire

>they destroyed the Christendom with Protestantism
On the contrary, we saved Christianity from its corruption. Even if you are a catholic, protestant movement is the reason why catholicism reformed and outlawed stuff like Indulgence

>scotland succeeds
>mfw we're free of the biggest leech in the history of man

>Start WW1 40 years later and destroy europe
Nobody forced you to enter the war. Germany gave you the opportunity to declare yourself neutral.

>Start WW2 30 years later and destroy europe
WW2 was a mere continuation of WW1.

I don't know about other poorer countries, but about 500k Croats live in Germany. For scale-the population of Croatia is arond 4 million.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croats_in_Germany

But if you look at the prices, German prices aren't really bad, and the average pay is almost 3 times the "average" in Croatia (the average wage is "measured" by a govermental agency, but the real average wage is considered to be almost half of the govermentally "measured" wage)

5 years ago the population of Croatia was 4,5 million, now - 4 million.

Can't say I blame them, I think of going there myself, but the more Croats leave, the worse the workforce will be here, and the country will suffer.

But Holger, you are the kraut, you were the kraut all along

>Ireland will reunify within your lifetime.

polan pls dont destroy our country

good post

you're implying anyone actually wants northern ireland

>w-we didn't want our clay anyways

Why Republics? Republics are shit and have always been shit.
Even your flag has the white of the Bourbons.

you should go and visit sometime, understand how shit it is

so are you happy that Britain lost its French holdings, lost all of its colonies and will lose Scotland and Northern Ireland soon?

>kraut spamming leftist-tier shit
why am i not surprised?

Have you seen the state of Northern Ireland?
Its like why you didn't want to buy kaliningrad.

The Kraut has a morbid culture of destruction.

You don't show humanity, you show how stupid and brainwashed you are by comiting a demographic suicide. You fuckers don't even realize that. In 2 generations, you are fucking dead.

Don't try to make me feel bad about dead sandniggers, you get what you deserve

>In 2 generations, you are fucking dead.
You mean, like France already is?

We still have the channel Islands Gunther.
Australia, New Zealand and Canada are still under the crown.
We also have strategically placed butthurt bits of land everywhere
-in cyprus to piss off the greeks
-in spain to piss off the spaniards
-next to argentina to piss off the argentinians

>lose northern ireland
most of NI wants to remain in the UK
>lose scotland
you seem to have forgotten the 2014 results and sturgeon is only playing up to get in the EU's and Merkel's good books

>French holdings
don't really care
> lost all of its colonies
because of wars that you started, which also costed you your colonies
>Scotland and Northern Ireland
hope it happens desu

>holy roman empire
>the roman empire
pick one and only one

>because of wars that you started, which also costed you your colonies
ironically enough, if Britain sided with Germany, they would have been able to keep their colonies

>if Britain sided with Germany, they would have been able to keep their colonies
If Britain had remained neutral they would have been able to keep their colonies.

It incorporated northern Italy and the rhineland was roman for a long time.
Roman enough.

Nope

We will balkanize and it is already happening in French it is called "Exode Urbain"

Anyway, enjoy Achmed and Bubakar while we live in white enclave and slowly reconquer our country once it collapse

Didn't they destroy Rome? Must be in their genes

>reconquer our country
I wouldn't bet on it. Britain and the US have their own problems at the moment. Who's going to save you this time?

13–15 February 1945 best days of my life

beady

Germans started Thirty Years War that killed almost 50% of Bohemia population. Wtf I hate Germans now

rate me guys

>antifa is pro-israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_War
Germany even lost to us :DDDDDDDDDD

>siding with race traitors just because you hate Germany

really makes you think dont it
image is ironic
beady eyed anglo must be stopped

>Who's going to save you this time?
Natural selection and famine

Once there is no nanny state to nourish the shitskins they will die like the dogs they are.

I wonder how natural selection will treat neet autists who spend their days on chinese cartoon sites.

>protecting Israel

Britain swings more Palestines way, since our royals prefer to cosplay as middle eastern warlords rather then hasidic jews

Hem, after having met some Germans people, I have to admit that you're great.
>Friendly, nice people
>Open-spirit but don't want to convert you to some obscure religion
>great chicks
They are just fine people.

dunno it does not look good for most of us tbqh
well you did give their sterile desert back

Why don't you Europeans respect your German overlords? They've always been the most powerful nation among you cucks. When they want to do something it takes the whole world to stop them. I mean, just bow the fuck down to your masters already and stop making alliances and going to war in an attempt to halt them. They will always dictate Europe's future, like it's happening today. Stop being so fucking butthurt about it niggers.

no

he does have a point though

>They've always been the most powerful nation among you cucks
I can't tell if you're trolling or just very stupid.

>I wonder how natural selection will treat neet autists who spend their days on chinese cartoon sites.

I'm not you Hans, as for me i have military training and survivalist training and even, more important countless of my ancestors lived in Europe i'm fit to live here unlike the shitskins.

I dont like French and like Germans but this is wrong. Frogs were most powerful European nations.

really makes you think

germany must perish

>Frogs were most powerful European nations.
Not since 1871.

>(((germany)))
>(((must)))
>((((perish)))
also reminder that you polish faggots had your chance to be friends with germnay back before pic related died.

Germany were the most powerful European cunt only in two historic points:

1. After the 1870 Franco-Prussian war,
Prussians win it, which enabled them to unite Germany under their yoke.

2. Before the WW2, when Hitler came to power and rebuilt the German army.

maybe the world would be the better place, but now? fuck them
this
also dubs

But you're not a country, you're a lot of countries that got needlessly and forcefully merged into one.

I like the fact that Bavaria would be finally Czech but these borders look disgusting desu

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

elaborate please

>globalfirepower
Even we have a larger military than Germany :D

Military might is but one aspect of power.

And your economy relies on exports. How do you make money once your car manufactures are bombed?

I think you undervalue the total impact of a strong military force.