m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUdd0GqbKCI
youtube.com/watch?v=74xuFffRLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=NnMKWzhagpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EcIf881ribQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyd7aPVzi2c
youtube.com/watch?v=2BZibFtT1S8
youtube.com/watch?v=hY-hzNrFUCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's your favorite black metal album of all time?

>raw edition
see

Why isn't there any BM about Judaism? OT God was kvlt as fuck if you think about it?

Forgotten Woods - As The Wolves Gather/Sjel Av Natten/The Curse Of Mankind
Wigrid - Hoffnungstod/Die Asche Eines Lebens
Wyrd - Heathen/Huldrafolk/Vargtimmen Pt. 1: The Inmost Night/Vargtimmen Pt. 2: Ominous Insmonia
Nyktalgia - s/t/Peisithanatos
Make A Change.... Kill Yourself - firs three
Abyssic Hate - Life Is A Pain In The Neck
Inferi - Shores Of Sorrow (seriously, why isn't this one more popular around here?)
ColdWorld - Melancholie2
Abysmal - The Pillorian Age

Also the guy behind Gris had a band called Niflheim before that released just the one album called Neurasthénie which is amazing

> wait six years for new Shaidar Logoth
> it's a fucking EP

triggered

Might be a cliché answer, but no other album ever, other than Mount Eerie, has taken me on an adventure to some other world like Hvis Lyset Tar Oss. One of the most beautiful albums I've ever heard.

Spookiest black metal albums GO!

What's the most lo-fi Black Metal album?

I need some black thrash recs.

this is great
more runescape black metal that isnt summoning plz

>when THAT riff comes in on Det Som Engang Var

which one

Nordvargr doesn't count

spooks?

>tfw listening to the last track and the ambient track from filosofem on acid
good times

rate my first week

There's more than one?

Euronymous > Varg

no one fucking cares anymore fag

You know the one

Isn't that basically a noise album

>Abominor
>Almyrkvi
>Aosoth
>Mannveira
>Misþyrming
>Mgła
>Naðra
>NYIÞ
>Outre
>The Ruins Of Beverast
>Sinmara
>Slidhr
>Svartidauði
>Zhrine

There's no way you'll find a better lineup than this next year. Here's to hoping I can save up enough cash to go there in 2017 as well

>euronymous was a manlet as well
Thank Odin Varg did us all a favor and saved us from that memester

>mgla
dropped

Some of my favorite albums to play OSRS to:

Graveland - Immortal Pride
Osculum Infame - Dor-nu-Fauglith
Paysage d'Hiver - Schattengang (any of his albums are good though)
Behemoth - Sventevith (Storming Near the Baltic)
Agatus - Dawn of the Martyrdom

Man it's bizarre how different Nergal sounds in his early material. Honestly now i'm preferring the pure BM stuff to what came after.

does black thrash count? what about black n roll

found the /metal/ drone

>now i'm preferring the pure BM stuff to what came after.
It'll pass

all shit

7/10 better than mine
>can't even fill a 5x5 including the non-BM I listened to on the 31st

No, it's actually one of my favorite Paysage d'Hiver albums since it's so subtle. You really have to focus on what is going on beneath the chaotic snowstorm to find some nice melodies and vocals. It's like no other album I've ever heard, very unique.

There's specifically one riff/part on that song that makes one feel like the ground beneath your feet has disappeared. You should know which one it is.

get outta here /lit/

thanks for posting

What's some good rainy day bm?

what isn't

day 7, i want to finish this 100 chart by the middle of the month

Early Behemoth is incredible, some of the best black metal ever honestly. Sventevith especially is really good.

any early 90's black metal demo

O B L I G A T O R Y

I'm so far behind

That album would be perfect if it weren't for that stupid "alternate" version of Manchmal Wenn Sie Schläft. What the fuck was that all about

Did somebody say, raw?

real stuff

pic related
at 9:20 or so?

Brenoritvrezorkre

someone did alright
youtube.com/watch?v=fHiTV8wz598

We're a little under a quarter of the month and you've listened to over 50 albums. Assuming you continue your listening patterns you should finish. Are these all new albums you've listened to? Which ones have you really liked?

Arckanum - Kostogher
Shade - Isa
Leviathan - The Tenth Sublevel of Suicide
Necropole - Atavisme...
You've got lots of time to catch up.
Kroda - Дo нeбoкpaю життя

i post this shit every time this question gets asked, and people ignore it every time. if you would all just listen to this shit, you would realize that this is the most lo-fi black metal album, and then we could stop having this conversation every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9PI-jhybNU

>tfw hell dwells in ice

>this is the most lo-fi black metal album
except it ain't

I know carved cross. and roman cross. and horrid cross. they're all very lo-fi

I think (hope) he means the solo-ish bit at around 7:55

a good part of them are new albums, though some i've listened to a lot, I really like the Dopamine album, I'd never really gotten into Chinese bm but it's great. Dall'alto Di Una Roccia is one of my favorite releases this year

It's a shame Behemoth didn't just come with an outright Dungeon Synth album. Ancient is one of the best Dungeon Synth songs I've ever heard that really had a medieval feeling to it. Hell Dwells in Ice is also phenomenal.

Absu obviously but juuuust in case.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DUdd0GqbKCI

>except it ain't
then what is?

did someone say lo-fi?
youtube.com/watch?v=74xuFffRLjc

youtube.com/watch?v=NnMKWzhagpQ
this demo is pretty tight

ooh what's the album with the fisherman's wife's dream etching on the cover?

Ythogtha is fucking great. Nice Fanisk and l'Ordure too, you listened to Eldrig?

Pretty good.
Never listened to Lifelover outside of high school, and i remember not liking it very much.

Lmaoing at your lives
It's the repeating one that kicks in at 3:04

The ambient tracks on all the early Burzum albums are so incredible, it's really unfortunate that he lost that touch and wasn't able to make anything similar on the last two albums. The Ways of Yore was still okay though.

this is raw as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=EcIf881ribQ

Pic related is another contender but maybe not the best one. It's hard to draw the line at where it becomes noise I guess...

What's Thorns like? I keep seeing them hyped here but that album art looks very buttmetal

>Eldrig
no I haven't, where should I start?

CRUSH

>people STILL don't realize this is OG Burzum tier

you're retarded. I don't feel that feeling at all

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyd7aPVzi2c

the album is Abigail - Intercourse and lust, good black thrash

Shite

Mysterion or Everlasting War Divinity

I should give Lugubrum a listen, I heard De Totem last year and I thought it was intriguing but never got around to anything else.

false detected.

but seriously just listen to it. it's some of the best riffs in black metal period. also the album art is perfect for what it is (industrial/sci-fi black metal)

so they're metal for 4channers who are unable to communicate without memes and reaction images, thanks i'll be sure not to listen

Hliðskjálf is really good as well, and probably the best instrumental album he's ever done or will do. Still incredible to think he made it in prison. But it still doesn't have the same feeling that songs like The Crying Orc, Han Som Reite, or Dungeons of Darkness have. As well as the whole beautiful atmosphere that Tomhet and the 25 minutes on Filosofem have.

De Vette Cuecken is very good. All of their albums are pretty good though, I also really enjoyed face lion face oignon as well

They're way underrated desu.

He's a big gvy

Wasn't there a piano version of Crying Orc on one of his synth albums?

Good thing music is subjective ;^)

>I should give Lugubrum alisten
DO IT.
It's fucking great.

your loss, nigger.

you literally just got done telling us our opinions were wrong...

Lord Lovidicus did a okay cover of it. Very cheesy though, never really understood the small hype Lord Lovidicus has.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BZibFtT1S8

is black metal one of the few art forms that isn't controlled by the you know whos

>no BM based around kvlt Old Testament stories
Feels bad goy

THE JEWISH PROPHET
DEATH TO CHRISTIAN FAITH

I can't think of another genre that isn't to be honest. Even Death Metal was invented by a jew so...

yes

I think a few months back they tried but it didn't really pan out.

Poser detected.

Found it

youtube.com/watch?v=hY-hzNrFUCo

what do you mean?

fuck off retard, it's a literal fact that jewish people are in control of many forms of media