twitter.com/AnonBabble

mooooooooom snoop dogg is back to his shenanigans

go home

bury my head in her hiney ofcourse

anal rape

Call the animal services

turn 360 degrees and walk away

"Do you like John Coltrane?"
If the answer is anything negative, throw her out.

putting her into the zoo

Me too.

Cum on her ass and be amazed by the contrast.

I ask her why she rubs feces on her skin

Shoot it in self defense.

>chink talks about putting people in zoo

no this is a good idea

noice

would i be a cuck for looking for photos of this on the internet?

>Tfw I have photos and vids of a girl this dark getting whited Amateur style

No if you imagine it's your jizz. I'm not sure though. You might want to consult an expert.

>*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

americans don't deserve blacks 2bh, they had a choice to not be a racist fuck and wife some qt blacks but then they segregate and do stupid shit leading to situation right now and now all of their women are whores white or black

No country deserves blacks. I wouldn't that to anyone.

What's the matter finboy, you getting hardons on black qts and your racist identity can't handle it?

I think so,too.
I heard they segregate non white people(black and Asian like me and Muslim and so on).
I'm lucky not to be born in American because I am non white.

I don't think with my dick. Ruining your country is not worth a few qts.

hmmm

kek m8, I'd gladly switch places right now.

You want to know what it's like living next to a place that has a 99% black population? The women are NOTHING like what you post. 85% are overweight whales and the rest are anorexic crackwhores. But that's not all, you get to live in a place with higher murder rates than most African and South American countries.

The only benefits of living in the ghetto is that you can buy a fucking mansion for 100 grand. But you better build a fucking fortress around it or you're fucked.

kek

He's Vietnamese

>koreans are going to take over soon

Japan you better watch out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_the_United_States
their segregation lead to nothing, whatever they were afraid of back then they're past it long ago and they're in way worse situation right now
Americans already had bunch of blacks, so it's nothing like your situation, instead of acting like they belong to the country and breeding with their women they segregate and try to shelter themselves from them, and look at the results, their problems are way worse now, they could've eradicate that by literally fucking their women.
Just saying you could've handled it with your dicks instead of welfare checks, but it's way past now.

Would blanda upp 2bh

That's right. There are almost the Japanese in Japan.
So,I have not been experienced racism.

me too

She has a white bf btw

You better bring backup the average black girl can easily take on 3 vietnamese men

You won't experience racism from white people in the US. Maybe in some parts of the rural South but everyone is very accepting of minorities as racism is taboo in the view of American whites.

However, you will experience racism from the black ghettos and Mestizos. They have the idea that Racism is something only white people can do so they shit on everyone but themselves.

One of the major reasons I abandoned was because of conservative Christian values, realized the media was enforcing 'racist' stereotypes on regular white Americans and once I saw through that, there was plenty to admire

I abandoned *Islam

ask to myself when I bought a double sized bed

Yea, our media is clear propaganda at this point. I used to trust it a little bit but after black lives matter and the election I can no longer trust anything they say.

I live very very close to where black lives matter started and I can tell you it's all just blown out of proportion by the media. They destroyed race relations for their own gain.

You converted? What sect of Christianity have you gone to?