AnCo cancels show in Florida due to death in the family

People are saying it was Avey's mom :'(

he started to wrote excellent music again after his bitch cucked him so this is probably for the best

today's monday innit

deak did it

Floridada

RIP Deak

god fucking damnnnnnnn it. I'm seeing them in houston on their second to last tour date. they've been so revved up in the past few months shows. it's gonna suck if they're bummed out

....what bout the show in Tampa tomorrow night?

it's the other way around, with the exception of down there his writing went to shit after kria left

brian better be ok

lol owned

Huh, wow..

they may have canceled the show to go to a funeral that day, so that one can go on. I hope they'll play ok for those guys in tampa though.

>I LIE WOUNDED

Why do they seem so surrounded by tragedy? Deakin's dad died in the middle of the Feels tour.

i wouldn't call that surrounded by tragedy. they've been in a band for 15 years, it would be more unusual if nothing ever happened in that time period.

>new goth flavored anco album with a drizzle of crushing sadness

im excited boys

God damn it avey, you should have just replied to the silly post when you were last on here, and her life would have been saved ;_;

knowing avey he will probably be even more visceral and intense

Avey is a selfish, retarded motherfucker for this one. Abandoning his fans like that like a douchebag. A motherfucking douchebag, and a retarded piece of foul shit. Also do you know why they call this guy Brotha Lynch Hung? Cause that negro swings his fucking hung dick into white womens' mouths. Son of a goddamn fucking Skank bitch! Crystal meth is a hell of a drug.

Fuck, I've been waiting since March for this show

Looks like you're going to have to wait longer you smelly BITCH!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this

ouch

BWAHAHAHA fuck you faggot

>tfw we're finally gonna get sad anco
again

I really wasn't feeling the upbeat tempo of PW it got boring

>tfw i saw them in RVA and it was one of the highlights of my life

I really like this meme

Wasn't aveys mom at one of the recent shows?
It was probably one of geos parents.
Prepare for high impact noise and screaming samples on the next album.

Where the fuck did Florida go?

Is this aveys mom?

You think that's bad? For the Chz tour, I bought tickets in December for a show in March. When the day came, they cancelled and postponed it till July. A few days before the rescheduled they cancelled again, pushing it to December. When it finally came around, though, the show was great.

well here you go

same. loch raven was fucking other-worldy

>making up supernatural shit in order to get (You)s

I like that album tbqhwy

Damn, gotta save my mom.

that's too bad. RIP. you may not have to say it because you have to shitpost here but at least internalize it.

sorry tinder lady pls dont

>be 18
>two other friends and I decide to get fake ids for an 21+ festival AC is playing at
>instantly get thrown out
>out on the curb sad and wallowing in the rain
>look over and see geo on his phone
>awkwardly strike up a conversation
>he completely changes the situation and is a great talker
>tells us he was waiting for his phone to be dropped off because he forgot it in a car on the way over
>says if it was solely an AC concert he'd let us in
>we talk for a bit and his phone comes

turned out okay desu

y

This was good. Touché

based

>literally saw them just weeks ago
THANK YOU FOR HOLDING ON BASED RELATIVE

Fuck you cunt.
My immunities are real.

fuck

I love my mom

Wow ok here you go

damn....

(you)

motherufck

same here, just realized this was on friday so I checked the page to find it was cancelled.

Any Orlando fags want to give me a ride to the jacksonville show? :^)

give me dubs

Okay

sqe

Not today!

MOTHERFUCK!! MY CONCERT WAS IN 3 DAYS NOW MY FIRST ANCO EXPERIENCE IS GOING TO BE SAD ANCO. FUCK ME DUDE.
God I'm selfish as fuck.

kek

Very brave of Avey to put himself out there and endorse Hillary right after his mom died. This is the kind of shit that really gets me... the symbolism and all.

The election's today. It's just bad timing.

>florideadead

I'd never seen AnCo live. Could one say that their show is heavier than a death in the family?

quality post

gonna tell Sup Forums to add this one to the collage

go back already

you can never get rid of me

>he actually likes being cancer

>implying panda isn't a hardcore trumpet

Damn I just saw them Thursday night in Baltimore. BTW a mellow dosage of molly and Animal Collective live go hand in hand.

Guys the next album will sound like Spirit + SJ I can feel it

I'm pretty sure she was at the NYC show last week

Is Sup Forums inhabited by 15 year olds?