OFFICIALS CLEVELAND INDIANS V. DETROIT TIGERS GAME THREAD

Cleveland Indians (43-30) v. Detroit Tigers (38-37)
Sunday, June 26, 2016, 1:10pm EDT
Comerica Park, Detroit, MI
Indians lead series 2-0

1. Carlos Santana, 1B (.235, 16 HR, 40 RBI, 4 SB)
2. Michael Martinez, LF (.308, 1 HR, 3 RBI, 0 SB)
3. Francisco Lindor, SS (.306, 10 HR, 39 RBI, 12 SB)
4. Mike Napoli, DH (.235, 15 HR, 49 RBI, 3 SB)
5. Jose Ramirez, 2B (.290, 4 HR, 27 RBI, 8 SB)
6. Lonnie Chisenhall, RF (.272, 2 HR, 15 RBI, 3 SB)
7. Yan Gomes, C (.185, 8 HR, 29 RBI, 0 SB)
8. Juan Uribe, 3B (.227, 6 HR, 20 RBI, 0 SB)
9. Tyler Naquin, CF (.324, 5 HR, 14 RBI, 2 SB)

SP: Josh Tomlin, RHP (8-1, 3.32 ERA, 5.86 K/9, 0.77 BB/9)

1. Ian Kinsler, 2B (.297, 14 HR, 47 RBI, 8 SB)
2. Cameron Maybin, CF (.349, 1 HR, 15 RBI, 8 SB)
3. Miguel Cabrera, 1B (.296, 16 HR, 45 RBI, 0 SB)
4. Victor Martinez, DH (.316, 12 HR, 38 RBI, 0 SB)
5. Nick Castellanos, 3B (.296, 13 HR, 40 RBI, 1 SB)
6. Justin Upton, LF (.234, 8 HR, 32 RBI, 5 SB)
7. Jarrod Saltalamacchia, C (.192, 7 HR, 20 RBI, 0 SB)
8. Mike Aviles, RF (.218, 0 HR, 5 RBI, 0 SB)
9. Jose Iglesias, SS (.259, 2 HR, 17 RBI, 5 SB)

SP: Justin Verlander, RHP (7-5, 3.78 ERA, 9.18 K/9, 2.34 BB/9)

Go Tribe desu

>It's a Cleveland loses episode

Haven't seen one of those in a while

Who radio audio plus video master race?

Let's get this shit started early
>Michigan

lel what a faggot

Are we going to have another game thread with no brad posting?

even if we did, it wouldn't really matter. You fags would still be 1-8 with us.

Go burn down an abandoned building to get the frustration out.

Cleveland fans have been the least fun to post with of any series this year so I probably won't post them.

feelsbadman

Just not feeling it man. Even with based sexlander on the hill.

There's like the detoilet fag and the weeb, and even he's harmless

Have you never been in an Indians game thread?

This is a 10/10 OP

I like the Based Brad posting. Very creative and highly entertaining.

I agree today's OP was phenomenal

Thanks. I just feel like I am one of the few people who actually likes Brad. Our local radio station and twitter is always filled with people calling for his head every time we lose.

Of course, there are a few other tigers fans on Sup Forums that are on board with based brad

I got the Tribe cap wrong though.

Still great work. I am proud of you.

Tomlin's looking good, good variety of shit right out of the gate. Still, if Detroit has a chance to shut us down, it's today

Local radio and twitter know-it-alls are always the worst. The question I always ask when someone says the manager should be canned only a few months into a season is - do you really think you can find someone better?

Cavs good luck charm tbqh

>do you really think you can find someone better?

So true. Everyone was rubbing their cocks over Gardenhire all off season, but I think he is overrated.

Other than Maddon, Francona, Bochy and Showalter I am not sure who I would immediately take and this is including people who are not even available.

Fact of the matter is our BP is still trash and has been for basically my whole life and we have overpaid, washed up stars that are not performing. JD being injured kinda sucks nuts too.

How this is the manager's fault is beyond me. Does he make mistakes? Of course, but so does every fucking manager.

and adding to my final point, it is lovely hearing the arm chair managers rail Ausmus for mistakes after they get to see the result of that decision.

>Gardenhire
That would've been the worst for your Tigers lol. He always underachieved with the Twins and was one of those old-school managers that always fell back on "keep grinding" - then didn't have much else input.

I know I am glad they did not hire him. Granted, a lot of these people bitching about Ausmus are all old farts that probably like the old school guy that hasn't adapted to the times.

Our problem is we never develop players worth a damn and we have a ton of money tied into players that aren't really multidimensional.

Unless we go into full rebuild we are going to be hovering around 75 wins for years and nothing to show for it.

>It's going to be one of those games

>mfw Lindor is BoiBron in diguise

kipnis tweeted that he wasn't sick yesterday. No idea if he's trolling or something else.

BASED
R
A
D

Get your shit together Tomlin you pussy assed bitch

Fucking Handsome Mike

maybe he's just in denial

>didn't score first
it's over bros

Hammy said he was dehydrated

You might have something started with Fulmer though and it's painful to think about (used to it with past Indians seasons) but selling off vets at the deadline might be for the best to speed up a rebuild.
Not counting you guys out this season yet, of course.

Lindor predicted the black Cavs unis that helped win the championship back in December.

>Aviles
Really, Tomlin?

It's general soreness.

He's doing amazing otherwise, chill your nuts

It's a Tribe comes from behind and wins episode!

Michael Martinez!

>Verlander

Is this the same guy who used to own the Tribe?

Fulmer is based and Norris has a ton of potential. I just look at guys like Oh and Brach or even the 7-8-9 the Royals had a few years back and get so jealous. I just want a few good relievers that are reliable. I mean Mark fucking Lowe is about as unreliable as they come.

I would be open to trading (kek if that is even possible with these contracts) everyone except Casellanos, JD, Iglesias, Mccann, Fulmer, Norris, Rondon.

Pelfrey and Lowe still being on this team is like a slap to the face. I would still love to hear the reasoning for even signing Mike fucking Pelfrey in the first place. He has never been good in his career. Sad thing is Sanchez has actually been worse than him.

>One of 2 active pitchers that have lost 20 games to a single team
>18-20

So, no.

Yeah I was about to say Cleveland has always been the team he never seemed to fare the greatest against and I am a Tigers fan.

Jesus christ Chis

Fuck you Chiz

YES NO YES YES NONONONONONO

what was that?

CHIZBALLS WHY

Chiz what the fuck?

chiz pls

Fucking lonnie

Chiz plz
Plz
Chiz

Welp gg and series Indians. Your team is scary good and has a nice young core. Take the division from the KC shitters

Sarbaugh should have sent Nap home desu senpai

Oh right, forgot about Norris too.
Free agency is a difficult way to build a starting rotation. It's almost always better to develop it or trade for it.

There was some Tribe fans that wanted us to deal from our staff for a bat, which is laughable in retrospect.

I wouldn't be so quick to bail with Tomlin likely to give up another solo dinger and Shaw coming in later.

>I wouldn't be so quick to bail with Tomlin likely to give up another solo dinger and Shaw coming in later.

Good call.

MY DICK
A
R
T
I
N
E
Z

As I was just saying... ugh

V M A R T

B A S E D B R A D

are you a wizard

wizard

I think indianfags are worse than royalfafs

Dbl play pls

No, I just know that it's Tomlin's weakness.

Nice catch, JRam.

Baby face has such good range

>shaw

Explain this pls

I just lost 2 lbs from taking a shit

>tomlin walk

Overuse lead to a dead arm? He did have like a month this season of being very dependable though.

>Verlander

URIBAE

BACK TO BACK, TRIBE

FUCK YES JUAN
AFTER TAKING ONE TO THE NUTS NO ONE CAN STOP HIM

JUAN
U
A
N

TYLER
Y
L
E
R

Fuck off Verlander

GG Indians

I don't know if it's possible but it would be interesting to see if we are near the top of home runs allowed this season. Jesus fucking christ

I love this team

BAEQUIN

BACK 2 BACK

>Rosie home run calls

I wish he would just do color and let Hammy call all 9

Hamilton is class. I like our radio guy, but Hamilton would be someone I would love listening to as well.

I wasn't listening but he's so corny lel

Hammy doesn't want to do all 9 anymore. He uses the break to eat and take a piss.

Rosie's pretty much an average play by play guy, but compared with Hammy it's such a drop off

At least he doesn't suck Salvador Perez's dick all the time though

>back to back homers

bretty gud

JUST

>Hammy's unabashed love of the Royals
I don't get it.

NAP
A
P

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Just do what I do and watch my fav Hammy HR calls.

I'm still not used to the Indians being able to hit regularly

I was listing to the Tigers call on XM yesterday. He's not bad.

ALL THESE DINGERS

WTF