Implying Loreena McKennitt isn't the greatest female artist of all time

>implying Loreena McKennitt isn't the greatest female artist of all time

>Loreena McKennitt
thanks for the discover

it's patrician momcore.

Nah man, op is right. Maybe not the greatest but she's up there.

Yeah, I listened to one of her albums some time ago
I think she would be nice if she focused on a single style of music, but instead she goes "oh I'm doing celtic new age" to "oh now it's british folk new age" and then "real aztec new age shit" you know
But it was one of the best "new age folk" albums I listened to
It was "The Mask and the Mirror" by the way

She's pretty cool

>It was "The Mask and the Mirror" by the way
desu thats not one of her better albums. check out an ancient muse

i'm not disagreeing with your assessment, she's one of my most played artists but I did find her through my mom and all of her friends listen to loreena mckennitt

I will, thanks

>people think you're a fag for liking new age
I JUST LIKE THE SOUNDS OF THE CELTIC AGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

everyone I've talked to who knows her likes her. that and a majority of decent irl conversations I've had about music have been initiated by a shared love of loreena mckennett

I just found out that she's playing a benefit performance for and in a Waldorf school in my city, but it's all sold out. Even if it wasn't it would probably be weird because probably only parents of the students bought tickets.

What the fuck is a Waldorf school anyway? I keep hearing about them but I don't know what it is. The site just gives me a bunch of hippie crap about fostering creativity or something.

no that's basically it, Rudolf Steiner was a real fucking hippy & believed in holistic teaching, & founded Waldorf schools

end of story

holistic teaching= fucking gay 'nurture the soul' type stuff like dude i'm here to learn math not feel it

t. child of two hippies who was homeschooled & got all the benefits, none of the charge

superior musicfu rears her beautiful head

Sorry, yeah you're right. You know, my dad used to play this when I was a kid too.

My dad had this Best Of Enya in his car and I'd keep asking for him to play it but no one in the family liked it but me
Kinda got me into music and made me used to people not liking the stuff I dig

Beep beep, superior female artist coming through

is it the purple one with the velvet cover

shut the FUCK up

It was this one
wew just looking at the cover brings back memories

i heard someone was looking for the true greatest female artist of all time

(enya is tight though, not gonna front)

That's so sick dude! I actually have to that with Loreena McKennitt for one, but also The Cure. My dad used to play The Cure Trilogy DVD so goddamn loud in the basement, or at least for me as a kid. I remember having to run passed the sound system cause it was so loud.