6. Pierzynski
7. Francoeur
8. d'Arnaud
9. Norris

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5qcOdmDxPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tyb Jap man

Any dank finding Nimmo or captain Nimmo memes?

>barves putting out their world series lineup on sunday

lel

Why is colon so funny to watch?

meh, it's bud norris

Welp that's the game

>daily reminder that david wright's first career major league at-bat is more recent than the the atlanta barves most recent playoff series win

>it's a shitolo start instead of a big sexy start

why tho

Heh good luck fags your going up against the Marvel superheroes and superman too.

>four batters
>all owned by Bud fucking Norris

ebin 1-0 loss incoming. fuck this lineup.

working on it

>2 IP
>24 pitches

Fugg I haven't thought about Neopets in years

>42 total pitches in 2 innings

kek

Inb4 Nimmo homerun

Thinking to myself why the fuck do his teeth look like that.

>"...from Wyoming"

There ya go.

they don't have orthodontists in wyoming

>the spousal abuse conversation

We just had to, didn't we? Couldn't just let it fucking go. God damn.

wtf is this game so far

>2016
>wanting to let people forget about spousal abuse. Ever

Colon is quite the specimen

correct

literally just walk freeman every time he's up

can we fucking hit now please?

Colon's been getting absolutely lit up so far this game but has somehow only giving up 1 run and 4 hits.

Do you have that picture they show of his rookie card sometimes?

When you're Big Bart the gods just smile upon you some days

metsbro I apologize for this but I think we must lose this game in order to succeed in the walgreens series
we are not allowed to go into any walgreens series playing well, it just never works out in our favor if that is the case
we are probably best off losing today

and when the team misses the playoffs because of abysmal performances against shit teams like this that they should be beating what will your excuse be then?

Loney is LIT AF senpaitachi!!!

You must be memeing

I am just trying to justify us losing this game if we do

Nimmo Pls

Any chance you have the back?

Fair enough

rene pls

>185

fuck OFF you useless fucking SPIC. hope they fuckin' lose and get swept by the Nats, they fucking deserve that fucking much.

>mest in a half inning

>getting this mad at a backup catcher

niqqa what now?

>h-he's a backup it's ok that he's shit and cost us a run

fuck off back to AAA if he can't hack it in the majors. sick of every single fucking catcher being just as useless with the bat as a pitcher.

>braves letting kelly johnson look good against them so we can trade him to the mets again next year

reeeeeeeeee i fucking hate this offense

and there are people that expect this team to beat the Nats/make the playoffs. Lol.

Thank you for that

FREEMAN GOT ON BASE AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol. Neil "I can't hit in the clutch at all or field at all" Walker is considered a good pick up by people.

>implying moarkak is gonna suck dick some more at the plate and the barfs go 123 after the freeman hit

nimmo is ALPHA

>all of these lazy players this series

Literally just Garcia for the Barfs. Everyone on the Mets sucks tho.

What the fuck is this shit even?

>who is de aza

a shit team ( Braves ) and shittier team ( Mets ) playing what they think is Baseball.

t. Mets fan.

a mets player?

>"everyone on the Mets"
>De Aza somehow excluded despite being on their roster according to (You)

?????

I was pointing out that de aza is lazy, are the wires in your brain that screwed up? I didn't think that would be hard to follow

Day after fucking day this team is constantly shut down. It's disgusting.

That they have the gall to call some of these Mets hitters """""""""""""professionals""""""""""""" is an insult to other major leaguers.

>Bartolo Colon is going to have a sub-3 ERA going into July

didn't see this one coming

I wonder, if the entire 51s lineup were put out to play for this team, would they be worse than the current crop of failures?

Full disclosure here. I hated when they first signed him. I thought it was such a waste for that much money. He turned into such a treat. Consistent 6IP, 3 ER kind of performance. Occasional hiccups but never back to back. Eats up innings and rests bullpen. And such a delight to see bat.

Any one here ever wonder if how Pitchers really hate playing for this team? I'd be pretty pissy if I was a solid pitcher constantly losing games 2-1 or 1-0 because my teammates couldn't hit even if the ball was on a tee.

I find this lack of run support disturbing.

We need 2-3 more heavy hitters
I mean real big-time hitters a la chris davis types

>three runs in a 45 inning span

hahahah.. ha. this team fucking sucks. gg Barfs, enjoy your win against the major league equivalent of talent-less minor leaguers.

do we NOT have enough .210 hitters who strike out 3 out of every 4 ABs? How 'bout more Loney types with contact? Or someone who can run? Novel concepts these, manufacturing runs without homers. Totally never been done before.

let me guess it's another freeman gets on base episode

>a balk

get the run in Freddie- so I can stop watching this sham of a baseball """"team""""

youtube.com/watch?v=J5qcOdmDxPg

desu Nerman would probably a better player than about 7 out of 9 of the talentless shitters we're trotting out of late.

>1 run in 18 IP
>Bastardo

lol fuck this. i'm done watching shit little league team get smacked around. enjoy the win Barf shitters. can't wait for the Nats to sweep us in both series coming up.

RIP.

worst case scenario, 3 back entering Nats series.

Could probably at least steal a base or two

Goodbye

the walgreens are getting no-hit right now

I'm not giving up

metslads I think it's time to send verrett down to babby vegas
dude fucking sucks