The Christmas Dougal Collection

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc
youtube.com/watch?v=VI-WRb2u4po
scots-online.org/grammar/ulster_scots.asp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no average irish gf

I heard you had a fair amount of drink on ye last night/this morning.

What was the shtory with that?

Small
Far away

he's got a serious drink problem

the curse of all Celts

Poor little crature ;_;

Not much, I'm an alcoholic at this point and get wasted several times a week
I just was more triggered than usual yesterday I guess

>suomi
For what purpose?
You even did it wrong

Eejit

The boyos were posting in the last thread and we're GOING to become a multicultural general whether you like it or not so you might as well embrace it

I'm still here

No

e m b r a c e

You only spawned Therry henry and, when your rugby team couldn't beat Ireland you killed their star players..
for shame

he could of been pope!!!

I'd be fairly well triggered too if someone was to write a story about frogweeb having a curry cheese covered finger shoved deep in her vaginal cavity.

Don't worry about it, a bhuachaill.

>could of
>of

youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc

hook, line and sinker

>he's here

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

>they invented gayness

youtube.com/watch?v=VI-WRb2u4po

baited again!!!!

you're on a roll faggot

I want the yanks to leave

What a talented woman

for all na bhuchaillĂ­ trying to learn the auld teanga

thank you

scots-online.org/grammar/ulster_scots.asp

Why so dead

everyone is out drinking

Im here

hello

I'm also here.

Has anybody ever given a bathroom Nigerian money?

Why do I have a UK flag on an Irish train's wifi?

every single time

Busy drinking and eating kinder bueno

How can you eat kinder bueno or any chocolate in France? Tried it and everything was melted and sticky and shit

We own you

reading and lurking

Kinder is meme chocolate desu

France is weird when it comes to chocolate. The store brand stuff often tastes better than what the established brands produce, for a fraction of the price.

not very inspirational, prefer pic related

Do what the butterfly tells you.

same in switzerland
you can get a load of chocolate from migros for maybe 10 franks and it's absolutely delicious. no point buying fancy swiss chocolate in switzerland.

>never
>proud
>[of] the strength to start over
h-heh t-thanks

reminder that there is no such thing as "bad"chocolate

Spent an hour alone with a women in a soundproof room today lads.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6grVJyS-ap4

was she qt?

Is anyone at the meet up now or what?

american chocolate can get fairly bad

Does lidl have a good kinder bueno knock off? What's it called?

She was alright.

You probably tried during summer or something, it's fine now

Your ma never gave you those shite biscuit bars in Primary school?

me

load of sweaty lads in their late teens in zip up jumpers, denim jeans and converse shoes, give it a miss

reminder that "swiss" people that can't speak romansh are as swiss as somalians

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

no one speaks romansch in switzerland
even having relatives who spoken romansch at some point in the past (which i do) isnt very common in switzerland

That's just wrong, Luxembro.

I'm there. Look to your left.

Post pics.

i was referring to just pure chocolate but my mother always used to give children on Liichtmëssdag (our weird way of trick or treating) those shite balistos they were horrible tasted like raw cereals

She does have the look of one of those street walkers whod stop you outside a supermacs at 2am and while you're enjoying a bacon and cheese burger shed say "giz a bite, gwan, have you any chips?" And proceed to grab the chips from my bar and smear them in ketchup while she devours the chips and the bacon falls from her mouth as she hungrily consumes my food

>zip up jumpers, denim jeans and converse shoes
Converse are awful, but what's wrong with the other two? Jeans are great.

can picture you now you little creature

Sorry for the poor image quality, my phone's camera is shite.

Tell us what's your idea of fashion then.

>he does not run around all day in the tracksuit of his local football club
disappointed me there a bit , that's what I imagined all Irish to look like

Only knackers wear sports gear outside of sports.

well to be fair , I've only made physical contact with Dubs and a Limerick lad

>I've only made physical contact with Dubs and a Limerick lad
My sincerest condolences.

Post the one with the giraffe neck lad.

Those with long necks are far more Irish than no-neck chumps.

*snickers*

can't download the original because of warosu or the dylan roof one so here's one off rebbit

>franco-danish

coming up next: belgic-swiss

>shoes without socks
When will this meme die?

maybe the person who made it wanted to separate Norman from French by a few more degrees

>shoes without socks and people rolling up their trousers so their ankles are exposed
>it's -10 degrees outside

>girl wearing hotpants
>and a heavy winter jacket
>in the middle of December

we used to have this one lad at our school who NEVER not a single time in his whole school career wore anything else than shorts and a t-shirt , he never wore a jacket , long pants or anything else to keep him warm so this winter has been fairoly cold (temperatures in the morning around -10 and in the afternoon about 2 degrees , he still did not want to wear a jacket or at lest trousers that would cover his knees
are those the people who die of pneumonia?
was his fat keeping him warm?
was he protesting against something?

a good lad, and a good Celt

I'll nickname him Cingetorix then when i next meet him

seriously though there's nothing wrong with having bare legs in the cold, unless you shave them like a quare

yes but -10 degrees is a bit extreme imo i mean a tshirt and shorts are not the best choice for luxembourgish winter

YOU'LL DO FUCKIN NUTTIN

>luxembourgish winter
>continental europe
ye soft southren fairy

>another year where you're still the most Irish person on Sup Forums
fuck's sake

>50km wind tommorow

watch you don't get blown away you stringy white bread faggot

You even run in the wind? Its fucking deadly fun