Which is the superior Plunderphonics album?

Which is the superior Plunderphonics album?

What the fuck is beck and daft punk doing here?
Where the fuck is oneohtrix and j dilla?
What the fuck????

quality bait
sage

Person Pitch

SILY > Person Pitch > Helter Stupid > The Lemon of Pink > Donuts > Endtroducing > Plunderphonic

you forgot to include this one

Beck

daft punk isn't really plunderphonics the way the rest of these are. it just uses samples.

Paul's Boutique > Endtroducing > Odelay > Since I Left You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Discovery

Adelie Land > Endtroducing > Dispepsi > SILY > Person Pitch > the rest of Negativland's stuff > Donuts > Wildflower I guess? > oneohtrix >>>> Plunderphonic (except for the count basie song)

Wildflower.

This

Endtroducing>the others>>>>sily

Where the fucks Replica

facts

hahahahahhahahaahhaa

I've been seeing this for a while but when did people start using plunderphonics to describe records that aren't really plunderphonics? It's like they read the general description of it and started attributing it to everything that happened to be comprised of samples.

nigga, discovery uses samples but is not plunderphonics

album using samples != plunderphonics

Only on Sup Forums

OP here.
All of you claiming that some of the albums I posted are not Plunderphonics are absolute imbeciles who need to properly look into just how sample-based said records are. They use way too much samples to be considered very original at all.
Also, my vote goes to Odelay.

dude Discovery is just a french house record that uses in the way most french house does. It's a damn good album, mind you, but it doesn't use samples the way those other albums do.

oh and if we're doing this: Paul's > SILY > Discovery > Odelay > Endtroducing

best order for those

It can be argued that none of those albums are "plunderphonics". Discovery is no less plunderphonics under Sup Forums's definition than Endtroducing. It's just not hip-hop.

what am i missing?

a life

Negativland

Plunderphonics is a worthless 'genre' that doesn't describe anything at all, all of those albums have a proper style that seemingly music nerds refuse to acknowledge because dude samples lmao

Since I Left You can be properly defined like Discovery or anything by The Prodigy is

Daft Punk got influenced by hip hop just like every fucking album posted there, there are several tracks on SILY that don't differ that much from Discovery

negativland motherfucker

The best of the five is Replica by Oneohtrix Point Never. Not saying the albums are bad, but you have shit taste if you think Daft Punk is the king of plunderphonics.

>Plunderphonics thread
>no mentions of John Oswald

As always, this board is full of entry-level underages.

Endtrodocuing > Since I Left You > Pauls Boutique > Daft Punk > Odelay

endtrouducing is the perfect plunderphonics album

this but put daft punk before endtroducing also reverse the order

Disritehere.

this.