Tfw started getting into classical about a year ago

>tfw started getting into classical about a year ago
>tfw my obsession with this music has grown to the point that i'm unable to enjoy contemporary music, no matter how obscure or ''patrician'', because it's all shit compared to classical

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQQcVOwvm7w
youtube.com/watch?v=kw19XDSB0ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=2FjItHWsaqs
youtube.com/watch?v=MxHzahbVyNo
youtube.com/watch?v=l_z8BtnROIo
youtube.com/watch?v=KDRx1ezNyII
youtube.com/watch?v=QGgYSqT_S4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SHduCI_vOhk
youtube.com/watch?v=zlrwJjnkpSw
youtube.com/watch?v=0-GPay8lSZs
youtube.com/watch?v=JpXnIXP6j78
youtube.com/watch?v=GwTqNNXNQnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a tip:

Get laid you fat piece of shit.

Same here but with IDM

rec me some composers

i want avant shit like Schoenberg

why not just continue to listen to classical then

awful thread

i get laid daily

Webern, Berg, Messiaen, Shostakovich (not relly ''avant garde'' but great nonetheless and has some atonality in his music)

becuase i want to be able to enjoy the music that ive listened to all my life even if it's for nostalgia reasons, but it seems so shallow and simple now that i listen to it.

So just listen to classical then, no need to be such a fag about it.

me when listening to Classical Music for Studying and Concentration | Study Music Piano | Instrumental Relaxing Music

this is good entry level boulez

youtube.com/watch?v=VQQcVOwvm7w

ignore the loud outbursts if you must, they're 2deep4u right now, just listen to the soft pretty chords

i just shit myself

>commenting 30 secs after a post
can you get more plen?

Schnittke

classical composers pinoeered "IDM" in the late 50s though. See Stockhausen's "kontakte"

>Stockhausen
More like Stock Housing

there's plenty of interesting popular music
you just have shit taste

>listen and understand the Hammerklavier Sonata
>literally all Sup Forumscore music I've listened to this day is now boring as fuck
>I literally can't understand how these musicians can release such uninspired and not deliberate music and not feel shame when Beethoven recordings are out there

I guess I'll be a classifag for the rest of my life.

This is shitty. And I like Debussy

Thank you. Although I'm not the one you originally replied to, do you have any more recommendations? I find Edgard Varese interesting and would like to hear something in that realm.

Film/TV/video game soundtracks are pretty much your only hope. There are contemporary musicians working in more "normal" fields of music, but they are very few and far between (my latest discovery on that front is Grimes.)

iktf, but maybe not to the extent you do. Though I mostly can't listen to anything I listened to when I was younger or Sup Forumscore, I've found some other non classical music I like. and it's not that big a deal, no sense pining for music you don't even like. there's tons of classical out there

Listen to Mozart.

You don't know anything about music theory and your appreciation of the complexity of classical music is entirely image-based

/thread

In fact, I'd say most of this board's appreciation for music is image based.

>music is a contest, you are only allowed ton listen to the winner!

t. plebs that don't enjoy classical music for itself

Some classical enthusiasts think soundtrack music isn't "real" music, or just isn't good because it wasn't composed over a century ago. Or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=kw19XDSB0ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=2FjItHWsaqs
youtube.com/watch?v=MxHzahbVyNo
youtube.com/watch?v=l_z8BtnROIo
youtube.com/watch?v=KDRx1ezNyII
youtube.com/watch?v=QGgYSqT_S4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SHduCI_vOhk

Listen to Joe Hisaishi. He's a genius.
youtube.com/watch?v=zlrwJjnkpSw
youtube.com/watch?v=0-GPay8lSZs
youtube.com/watch?v=JpXnIXP6j78
youtube.com/watch?v=GwTqNNXNQnA

>anime

fuck off you fuckin weeb idiot go back to you bitch you're killing this board fuck you and fuck nippion

Not op but I'll check these out. The I Am Setsuna ost is really good too.
Was that meant for the post above mine? I don't watch any anime or use Sup Forums or anything but you sound underage.

>plen

Fuck off you fucking normalfag underage tryhard retard.

>le angry millennial

He's right, you now.

Why are normies so obsessed with sex?

Every time they get embarrassed because of their shit taste in music, they resort to sex-related ad hominem.

Yes - the types of people don't think Prokofiev or Kilar were classical composers... ie. morons.