Cringe thread

mutants on youtube are the most embarrassing people in the world, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EcpbGeyPUD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums is widely regarded as the worst board on this site for a reason buddy

there's no discussion of any value and the memes are literally Facebook tier shit

at least shit boards like Sup Forums can still be funny

this board is just trash

>at least shit boards like Sup Forums can still be funny

>prove me wrong
mutants on Sup Forums

This board is trash, but is it worse than Sup Forums or Sup Forums or /soc/? Is it worse than Sup Forums? Hardly.

Taylor swift is at least 3x better better than Led Zeppelin though

>the most embarrassing people in the world
>prove me wrong

you have to be at least 18 to post here

>pleb zeppelin fan

Ok.

>retarded underage

Ok.

Yes people who listen to Led Zeppelin are underage

Thanks for playing

no, you are underaged. and also a faggot

cuck

XD

Led Zeppelin is tired old shit that's been played and imitated to death and they were playing other peoples old shit back then to begin with. It's dated and irrelevant, and given huge weights by a certain segment of critics and music fans that isn't exactly undeserved but is extremely obnoxious. Taylor Swift is contemporary, relevant and even slightly exciting. As a celebrity, like all celebrities, she has a personality that is constantly evolving and the ebb and flow of her career, which so far is on a steady upwards trajectory for much longer than the average pop star, is interesting to follow if you enjoy pop music.

>is interesting to follow if you enjoy pop music.
And eating shit is enjoyable to do if you enjoy eating shit.
Poptimism is cancer, and no serious musical imageboard should have entire threads dedicated to the most basic, mundane, uncreative and bland style to ever exist.
But it's not like you fuckers come here for anything other than memes anyway.

Can someone post the "is metal for children? Are songs about murdering people for children?" one

Wow i fucking hate tortoise now this so embarrassing.

why do you come on here then faggot?

at least Sup Forums has trap threads… the only trap we discuss here are Anohni & Taylor Swift :(

what the fuck
why

Fantano managed to single handedly ruin a great band when he gave that ten. He could have given a strong 9 and it still would've called enough attention for people to check it out, but of course not, he just had to meme the fuck out. Now it's literally impossible to have a conversation about the band that isn't memes. It's not about the music anymore, it's just simply memes. The more funny lines MC Ride says, the more the cancer has to sustain itself.

>Sup Forums
>funny
Pick one

>Falling for /daily/ memes
HAHAHAHAHAHA HELLO NEWFRIENDO
IT EVEN HAS DAILY TRIPS ON IT

it's not cringe if she said yes

That makes it worse, that means there's 2 people who think that sign isn't horrid

Still looking for this

those aren't even Sup Forumstants, just fantano spergs
also nice 94's

No way is Sup Forums worse than Sup Forums

>sir

He's right, I didn't buy their records. Their music is boring I can't bring myself to give their debut another listen. It's been sitting in my revisit playlist for over a year now.

You hate us cause you aint us

>No ass and tits

this guy is right too

this is a black thing isn't it

why do neckbeards think sexuality is such an awful thing though

kek

>death grips fan

Haven't even read through it but I guarantee it's full of cringe

I had a feeling political identity was going to become the new gender identity bullshit

ironic memes are the worst

death grips is the literal definition of post ironic, a joke that went to far, basically Sup Forums's version of mlp

the most sane listener will probably say "their first album was legit good", but they're still in denial, got memed by fantano

no youre an actual fool if you believe this

this is what a person starts to think when they only ever use Sup Forums to read about music

m8, just take a look:
we fucked up bad, too much irony led to people actually buying into it, we wen't from having a shitload of daily sharethreads to have a frontpage full of shit

I wonder if Fantano is legitimately an alt-righter or if he knows he has to appeal to these retards on 4chin.

This guy embaresses me to have Deathconciousness as my favorite album

>trump supporters not paying for albums
they aren't the ones bitching about free college

they couldnt get into a decent college in the first place

>tankies

Sup Forums is shit but at least it isn't infested with the alt-right

>maliciousgay

Dammit I saw these guys live they were cool what the fuck

disgusting

it thought there was a twink on the left side showing his ass to the camera

i just dont get this image

>Taylor Swift
Crappy pop for children
>Led Zeppelin
Generic-ass Blues Rock with nothing interesting in it

They're both shit

Leaked in Sup Forums

same here bud...same here

>this is how the world ends....not with a bang but a whimper

>le ironic vaporware/sadboy image

A drake fan deff made this. Easily the stupidest shit I've seen today

oh thats what its supposed to be? its so fucking shit if thats the case.

and it's infested with retarded teenage redditor pinko shits instead, so much better

youre a mong and this has nothing to do with music

this happened to me last week
>started college this year
>freshman introduction class
>have to email the "aides" (older students working with us for a class) our favorite songs so that they can be played for the class (they didn't tell us they would play them outloud)
>thankfully i saw it coming, pick something unoffensive that also retains my indie cred
>few songs later, not really paying attention, on my phone, until my head shoots up when i hear
>HOW'D YOU KNOW CAUSE I WAS THERE YEAH THAT SHIT GO CAME PREPARED SET IT SLOW ROLLED ANTICIPATION GROW SLOW DEVIATED SEPTUM BLOW HOLE SUGAR CANE KO KO AYE AYE
>some autismo extreme picked the fever by meme grips
>the money store's cover is on the projector in front of the class
>i am flipping out but internally i keep my autism deep down
>aide asks him to explain why he likes it
>i-i don't know i-i j-just really like it
>still internally losing my shit

>alt-right
>not retarded teenagers

nice

>shinji died for this

all that fucking cola

>serious musical imageboard
Go get a hobby, senpai

kek

>what song did you pick for the class user?

they haven't release an interesting album in 15 years anyway.

i find comfort knowing that contrarians who think bands like led zeppelin are bad and taylor swift is good can voice their opinion nowhere but here without being embarrassed

Fantano is not alt-right. It's not that hard to tell

youtube.com/watch?v=EcpbGeyPUD8
not too weird but still very indie very cool and also somewhat catchy and accessible

interesting cherry picking fallacy
I'll have to remember this next time
It really makes me think...

>not even drinking beer

>tfw by being a spanish speaker Sup Forums will never be able to make fun of me

esto es oro puro

Wouldnt that be The Prodigy?

do you go to a special-aid college? Why the fuck would you waste a whole day just listening to random songs?