Well that didnt take long

well that didnt take long

There we go. was worried there for a minute that everybody left

What board are we supposed to post on? Threads keep getting deleted...

well at this rate I am gonna go make a /trash/ thread, or just go hit the RP sites to get my furry girl cock fix

Still wanna know what it'd be like to fuck me be fucked by a Herm fox

For the user who asked about fox herms.
I assume it would be a gentle experience since foxes are not known to be dominant. When penetrating you, she would definitely start slow, allowing you to grow accustomed to her girth. Eventually she'd pick up the pace, hitting you in all the right places inside. Then as she approaches orgasm, her knot would start to swell. She would then pop into you and lock you in place for about an hour, cuddling you untill the swelling goes down.

have you ever done anal at all?

See

Nnnnf, now that would be delightfully messy

Is role playing any fun?

N-no....

I still want these two to spitroast me

It can be. Truly it depends on how comfortable you can feel about basically playing out a sex scene with a stranger over the web. my first few times were very good, but I knew I lacked writing skills, still do.

Plus you have to embrace the fact that you can't just be your simple self. Some of my best RP has been playing a shemale instead of my actual gender

You should try it sometime, though make sure you have lube, otherwise it just feels irritating. start with small things, like your own finger to start

>942x867

On the topic of this, places like F-list are a good place to go if you want to try the waters with it, or just to observe and see what you can find.

dunno why I did that text bit....

Yes, F-list is a good start. I used that for about a year, figuring things out about myself, and what I really liked to do with RP, then made the jump to some SecondLife RP

You would be surprised how many furs are on there

guess I dont have to worry about getting too big

Oh, by all means, please continue

Mmm, believe me I do, but I dont want to scare off ALL the other posters and anons

Fair enough

If there was anything I wanted to feel, it would be wanting to pleasure a cock atleast over 12 inches long, and hopefully it would belong to some kind of dick girl

getting a little to into it. I need to slow down

So what position do you anons like to be in?
Top? bottom? Or both?
I personally love being the bottom bitch. They don't even need to care about my needs, It just feels good knowing I'm helping someone else get off.

Hope you don't mind pony, it's all I have.

I usually lean more toward being the bottom bitch too, but I know all too well how good it feels to help somebody else cum, and if that means I have to be their dominant top I will, so switch it is

there would have been objections earlier in the thread, so please do continue~

Yes, in reality i am definitely a switch, but in fantasy, nothing beats being some ones cumdump.

I really am starting to like thick herms and shemales, and I dont just mean their dicks

that last part is too true. First time I was REALLY topped in an RP, I realized how much I loved being the fuck slut bottom, name called and just ravaged

I would love to as well. I just wonder if my body could handle it.

considering some of the stuff I have seen, it would take some serious working and long term practice, but it could be possible.

If not she would just have to use our bodies as toys, wrapping our arms around it and rubbing every inch of it

lurkin

the other major fantasy is a herm/shemale naga

Mmm, getting close, not sure if I can last the whole thread

I find this one pretty damn sexy

I always thought it would be hot to be used like an onahole for a hyper herm.

If you think that's bad, i have to wait a whole week

Oh I have done that, that kind of stuff is what lead me to being able to fap around 3-4 times a day, since on days like that I would be insatiable.

It's totally worth it

So what are your favorite fantasies anons?

There's just something so right about being a fuck slut.