Alright B, Im feelin' like shit about my looks. Why? Well, look at me. I look like a dude even though I have a vagina...

Alright B, Im feelin' like shit about my looks. Why? Well, look at me. I look like a dude even though I have a vagina. What the fuck can I do to make my face appear more feminine? Excluding cosmetic surgery. Can you guys point out the WORST thing about my face? Be it nose, eyes, face shape, mouth, cheeks, hairline... Am I delusional or do I really look like a dude? Cause Im sick of being told by guys that I look like a man and am ready for change. Thanks... I think. Even though this is more of a roast me type thread. :P

Convert to Islam and wear a Hajib.

Haha that actually made me laugh

Need mascara and fake eyelashes will help a ton.

It's that giant fucking nose OP
Question:
>when scientists fart in Antarctica, can you smell it with that thing?
>kek

Honestly you aren't too bad looking, not super feminine but you definitely don't look like a man

Well OP is Jewish or middle eastern for sure

If you had moustache and black hair you would look like a friend of mine.

are you actually a trap?

OP here someone photoshop this.

Yeah sorta

Yeahp, I detest the scent lol

No I think i have a boyish look

The worse are the eyebrows

No but Im always asked that, ALWAYS. its kinda depressing lol

Need to see them tits and vag to see how fem you really are.

Well.... Post boobs?

You look fine to me, I'd ask you out, but you'd rather be with a jockey type socialite who is tall and shit. I guess that's why you're insecure, cause they don't want you like the pretty thin busty blonde. Oh well, at least even rejection from you would phase me, knowing I can do better

Im either shaving them off or bleachin em

kik?

Just change the color, blonde eyebrow looks like shit.

Uhhhhh that's a total conversation with yourself lol

Fix your eyebrows & hairstyle also lose the god damn choker

Get your free boobs somewhere else

Bitch wear makeup.
But you got a cartoon nose and it looks like u shave.

Start boxing. It's really just your schnoz. Get it punched into shape through years of sparring with the added bonus of learning how to defend yourself from bad rapers.

Prove you have a vagina. I don't believe you

Then GTFO attention whore

Well op like I said use fake eyelashes stop dying your eyebrows doesn't look right. The big nose sucks but you can't change that but you can help it by contouring it. (Dude born with 3 sisters)

time stamp and i might help

Guys..it's fake. Theres No tits and no time stamp and u shit lurkers still fall for this?

Troll. Sage it bois

Whatever the fuck you're doing to your eyelashes stop they look very messy also let your hair grow out and don't dye your hair and eyebrows different colors also keeping them natural will most likely help

tits + timestamp then, gotta confirm

aside from that:
-eyes are fine, more feminine than manly
-jaw and lips are fairly neutral, neither manly nor feminine
-strong nose is manliest overall feature
overall face shape: fairly feminine?

I'd say a bit of makeup to accentuate the eyes and lips, maybe trim the brows...other than that not much to worry about. If you're being constantly mistaken as a trap it may be to do with things like stance or build as much as face.

Go get your eyebrows threaded and wear a brighter colored lipstick like hot pink or red. And get a more feminine necklace like a heart on chain or some shit. Also show us your tits

Do you dye your eyebrows or are they that color? I'd say trim or pluck them on some manner, that's pretty much the only debatably masculine part of your face. The rest you just gotta live with, but a sexy personality will far outweigh any physical appearance. Honestly, would it kill you to smile a little/lot?

Check out some light makeup tutorials for your specific face shape.
Some shading and highlights in certain places really helps.
Even plucking your eyebrows miht make your brow seem not soo heavy set. It hurts like a bitch but just light plucking every few weeks makes a difference.

You have nice big eyes though.

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Wear some glasses if you want to make your nose appear smaller. Also, some nice lipstick and a little bit of make up would help. Honestly I think you are a solid 6/10, which is good.

Silver hair is something that takes a lot of time and money. This periwinkle bullshit needs to stop. Are you wearing makeup in this photo? Because you need to learn how to blend. I don't think you look masculine, you just need to be put together.

This

You're lucky I deleted my folder of tits or else I'd be spamming you with pictures of birds right now

this

Makeup wise it seems like you have an oily complexion, use powder on your face so it's not so shiny. Eyeliner on your top lid with some fake eyelashes make even men look pretty. Your nose can be contoured. Your eyebrows are too light for your skintone. Honestly though you are really pretty.

threaded? why not just pluck the fuckers

The eyebrows are pretty bad, I'd dye them or at least touch them up a bit. If you want to look more feminine, you should grow your hair out, I think that longer hair looks good on people with long faces. And there is nothing wrong with looking like a guy, so you shouldn't feel self conscience about it. And when people are pointing out that you look like a guy, are they teasing you or just making an observation?

Hey look its quicksilver from the x-men

id hit tbh

LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM THIS. WOW.

OK

OP here. SO. No I bleach my eyebrows and no im not wearing any makeup at all...

and I actually do wear glasses cause im blind as shit

Yeah I know they're bad I havent worked on em inna bit but will... these ppl are making observations.

Longer hair of a darker variety would help frame your face better. The eyebrows are far too thick. Consider plucking them. To xontrast your skin color, consider darker shades of lipstick. Lastly? Learn to give great head, and love anal. That will put you ahead of the game

/thread

The fuck are you stupid cunts answering her question for?

Tits or gtfo, rules are rules. Desperate fucks.

Post a pic topless, timestamp, with glasses on! We will provide more info and tutorials

Stick To Your Natural Hair ffs

This.

don't bleach your eyebrows and get them threaded. It only costs 15 bucks

Or just a chick who can actually ride a dick.

Tits timestamp please.

Is.

Do you give a shit about being ugly?

Sparta

Sparta.

Go for a darker hair color, wear eye make up, dark red lipstick, and you'll be fine.

Clothing style matters too. Post a pic of what you're wearing for an idea.

The idea is tits MOTHER FUCKER

Grow you hair and stop dying it in a weird colour. Also fix your eyelashes

Put a dick in your mouth. Problem solved.

I dress weird lol

my natural hair color is PITCH BLACK and i hate it... ever since I went pastel blue, ppl stop me on the street and tell me how they love my hair color so i dont think my hair colors gonna change back to black any time soon.

normally i wear red lipstick and some black eyeliner but when i do i look like a man in drag.. i feel those colors are way too harsh for my face

Blah blah tits or gtfo, very aware, I'm offering advice. You want tits, google.com or ask your mom, little fuckboi.

OP. You there?

eh, I've offered plenty of feedback so far. Can get more specific but without tits I'm out.

The blue/silver is too harsh, go with darker hair, maybe dark red. More mascara then and blush or whatever. Dress better, but pics do help.

Just get a nose job?
With the money it looks like you spend on your hair and clothes monthly you could save up easily.
I doubt people generally think you're a boy offline though.

That breast is Amazing

Post a pic with your black hair then. Being honest, your nose is extremely prominent and you need to bring your eyes and other features out more.

Trim your eyebrows, dye your hair back to a natural color, and some mascara.
That's all you need.
Go for it OP.

This

Well, this user here is about to reveal his fag level...
With your face, I suggest thinning the eyebrows a bit, using very light make up to darken and make the pop. Then I suggest focus on mascara and eyeshadow work. Your most prominent feature is your nose, which is pushing you other features back, with bringing attention to the eyes as stated, you can fix this. Other than that, you're good homie, I just might suggest some light lip gloss due to how olive you look, but ehh.

Show tits, and pussy, then we respond

Just get a fucking nose job like you know you should, and you will look fine.

I feel happier with my face when I do this lol

btw my hair is down to my bra clamp so yes ive already grown it out

Also, a dark hair color would be preferred.
You should go back to pitch black.

DO NOT BLEACH YOUR EYEBROWS.
Trim them.

Nigga, time stamp

get your eyebrows dyed a dark brown sorta colour, they look like you stole them off of goddam Gandalf, get the wire stuff off of your neck, grow your hair a bit longer, stop doing your mascara shittyly, not much you can do about your nose

maybe grow your hair really long? idk

dont look so goddam serious, smile a fucking bit and you wont look like a depressed man/lady/horse

This is clearly a man

Get contacts (colored) or better looking glasses. You look like you're trying to be an old woman from the 50s.

Show ur indian nipples!

You need to get rid of the dyke style hair, and the feminist style glasses. Tits or gtfo

>visibly oily skin
m8 wash that face once in a while

I agree, black would look better on you, or an Auburn color

DUDE I DO SEVERAL TIMES A DAY LMAO

As a guy who doesn't know shit about makeup or anything, I'd say the only thing throwing me off is the eyebrows. The color i mean.
Saw in one of ur posts that you're not wearing any makeup and I'll say you look pretty damn good without it so a little would probably work wonders.
Got kinda a big nose but I kinda like it for some reason. Definitely nothing that needs to be fixed.

>implying men wear bras

Yes, you really need to do something about the eyebrows.
Also, you should get a different frame for your glasses, they are like granny glasses.

Don't wear the choker either.

Also, take a shower. Your skin is greasy as fuck.

>Hair color unemployment blue

I actually need a bigger fuckin pair of glasses cause my eyes are so huge I can see over the lenses and it sucks....