You're walking in the street and this guy gets up in your face threatening to kick your ass, calling you a faggot...

you're walking in the street and this guy gets up in your face threatening to kick your ass, calling you a faggot, and pushing you.
what do you do?

he wouldn't do that user, why just look at those dreamy eyes

walk away

i don't think this fag could do that....

he seems to think he could kick everyones ass here, you are all nerd virgin faggots he said

I'd probably start by grabbing his hand. Forcing him to the ground while I twist his wrist. If he's still mad I break his wrist. Usually shuts them up.

Suck his cock. to Prove him that im not a faggot

Shoot him and claim self-defence.
The laws of my country actually allow me to do so!

Faggot

>Usually
How many wrists have you broken then?

same

Not sure if it's a mixture of his eyes being too big or his nose but his face looks really disproportional?

Bend him over and give him this

Give a stern warning. Maybe ask if he's confusing me for someone else. Generally, just try to diffuse the situation.

If all else fails, punch him in the throat.

The moral here, is: "violence will solve all your problems. If it doesn't, you're not using enough of it".

Does it look more normal now?

Yeah the originals eyes were definately too large and made it look abnormal

YOU'RE SO EDGY HOLY SHIT

Edgy nothing. This is a fact of life. That's why the loudest asshole in the room gets the most attention. Hostility gets results.

Now, I'm not saying we shouldn't first try to be civil. But a punch to the throat will get your point across.

I would tell him to fuck off since he problably wants me touch him

just the prompt has me weak

Holy shit, I'm fucking dying, that sounds like such a twelve year old response.

I would stare into his dreamy eyes that resemble saucers of water, while he threatens me. Then I would move in for the kill and we would lock lips as I ran my hands through his hair. He would be taken aback by this, obviously, so as he pulled back from this, face beat red, I would awkwardly look at the ground. But then, we would have both felt the immediate connection and I would reach out and stroke his beard. He would then move to steal a kiss, but I would put up a finger to block his beautiful lips from touching mine, and would whisper:
>Not here
And then we would come back to my place and have passionate gay sex.

Head butt jab hook done case close faggot unconscious