How come whenever there's a massacre or a tragedy...

How come whenever there's a massacre or a tragedy, people put stupid filters on their pictures and suddenly care about whoever died and start bandwagoning with each other. You didnt care about fags until a few died, It's fucking stupid.

It seems OP is taking this personally.

>you didn't care about the greatest terrorist massacre in the United States since 9/11
Kek, someone's trying a bit too hard to be edgy.

Nice dubs.
I hate fake ass people.
France filter was stupid as fuck.

people dies every day... and everyone
loses his minds over a bunch of dead fags

It's not that I dont care, people do this stupid filter thing when a few secs ago they didnt care about it and then pretend like they cared about it their whole lives.

>100 deaths in terrorist massacre
>greatest act of terrorism since 9/11
>why does everyone care
I think your missing the point by a good few miles.

it grinds my gears more when we get spammed with those those retarded square shaped political pictures from facebook talking about either how all muslims are gay, or all gays are muslim, all assault rifles are dildos, or whatever

It's a bit hard to be sad about a massacre without a massacre. And yes, filter shit is pointless.

they want to seem like a great person to hide how horrible they fear they are, and to pretend to be better than other people

>Assault rifle dildo
If only

I can guarantee that if the guy shot up a walmart full of white trash instead all these people wouldn't be beating down their doors to love on the culture of Walmart people.

This is just a cheap excuse for them to feel good about themselves for doing "something" after a tragedy, and for being so brave for supporting the homos, because no one in mainstream culture supports them you know.

I hate how now all of a sudden people believe they're gay pride warriors and shit. One thing I hate is being fake.

As a narcissist with very low self esteem, I avoid that shit. It's a tragedy, absolute insanity that he was able to claim so many victims, but I'm not going to make a Facebook page for every victim, post every second about how bad it is, or anything more than a few tweets if anything.

Checked.
And yeah this is what I'm talking about.
It's all about feeling special and shit without doing anything.

wait you actually care?, dont wonna seem like some edgy 10year old but i honestly couldnt give less of a shit, and im gay, if anybody'd be sad or whatever about this it'd be me. just never really care or give a shit about people i dont know, or people i know but not really well. do you normally care about people?, like feel sorry for them and stuff?

Nice dub dubs. Like I mean it's terrible these people died. It's just pure shit these people just now all of a sudden are supporters of lgbt when a few days ago they werent. It's a disgrace.

I haven't seen any of it (save for gradeAunderA). It'll happen after every massacre. Paris is attacked, people will tweet about the French for a while. Brussels is attacked, same thing. If 9/11 happened recently, you'd be getting something pretty similar. Saying, "who cares about those FAGS. You never cared about those FAGS before. They're just some FAGS." You're basically just the same, but having the opposite opinion. You never hated those fags before, why do you hate them now? You just wanna look more independent and better than everyone else.

It's just stupid, people now all of a sudden care, if anything this should offend you. It takes a massacre for people to put a stupid filter to "show support".

yes but the people that either care or pretend to care about them are doing it because they've seen other people do it, they probably dont know that theyre benefiting off of some gay people getting shot, or that its wrong, im guessing theyre just sorta didnt bother thinking about it

I dont hate fags. Fags are people.

It's the second biggest terrorist act in the United Sates in almost a decade and a half.

but the majority of people are horrible

but i didnt know any of the people that got shot well enough to sorta care about them, how does would this effect anybody that didnt personally know the people?

Damn dubs again checkarino.
Yeah it's just annoying seeing all these phonies.

would*

So people can't call them cunts for "not supporting those who are hurt"

Do you honestly believe that if these people were approached the day before the attack and were asked how they felt about LGBT rights, they'd say "oh, fuck those faggots." Come on, user, we know that the edgy neo-nazis here wouldn't do that, and the sjw land whale-loving-feminists would. Generalizing just a tad

It's even sadder when the people who do that aren't even from the country the tragedy happened at.

A friend (a very good friend, not just random acquantaince) got mad at me yesterday because he asked me whether I'd like to have a tank or a harem and I replied that I'd donate the tank to ISIS so they keep doing Allah's work.

He isn't a faggot, he isn't PC, but got mad at me because it's "too soon" I guess? Or too trendy.

Did you also not know about the existence of the United Sates and the terrorist group ISIS? Because I did.

fuckin top keks mate

agreed, nobody cared about france until a fucking sandnigger blew up the place, who gives a fuck

Also, prepare for the new bills, laws, and procedures spawned because of this attack.

Op here, I want your take on this. I dont hate fags, I mostly ignore them. I want to know what most of you think about this.

Because they see the opportunity for a giant circle jerk. There's no point in supporting a cause unless you know enough other people know and care about it so that there will be enough people to form a large clusterfuck of circlejerkery.

i know about them, but its not like i actually know anyone that was seriously harmed by them.

assuming isis never hurt anybody you knew, they havnt seriously changed anything where you live, but they were torturing or whatever people a really long way away that didnt really matter, would you care?

australia, doubt anything would be seriously changed

I really think you hit the nail on this one.

I mean it's sad that people died, but then again we have to move forward after something like this happens. People need to stop being so sensitive and then again be normal.

>assuming they haven't harmed you

>9/11 spawned the absolute privacy raping the United States has been doing for a good while, not to mention what's happened in other counties

>new terrorist attack
>small, but biggest since 9/11
>more rape to come
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't care about anything unless I see it happen right before my eyes, and then only blame EXACTLY what I see as the cause.

I'd also like to mention how much I support my country and the troops! The NSA isn't intrusive at all! My family also supports them, so they won't have to be taken away and "processed" to make sure they aren't members of ISIS!
Don't I love my country!

apparently that's indicative of a personality disorder. but I've been to professionals who agree with us.

United States, directly affects me.

It'll happen, but while the news is covering it, looping the same footage of the topless tattooed man being carried away by five other people, it'll continue to be talked about and mourned. I give it two weeks and a half.

Literally complete country crackdown on terrorism because of the lindt attack, don't you remember?

but i dont live in the US, so why would i care about 9/11?

i think i might be a tincy bit of a sociopath but not like creepyly or anything, bad shits always gonna happen so its no use worrying about it, just be happy and more or less try to make the people around you happy, people are more fun when theyre happy

like yeah it hogged up the news for a while, my life seems exactly the same before and after the whole thing though, was interesting i guess

>I don't live in the US, why should I care about 9/11
Oh, to be 10 years old again. Come on, user, your mother and I agree that you need to keep taking your medication if you're to stop acting so retarded.

Nothing will effect anyone who refuses to leave there basement or look outside for a moment.

no i mean honestly, how the hell did it effect anybody not in the US or a place that is like super influenced by them. its just another thing to have to know about. people die all the time, the world has more than enough people to keep going, what difference does it make if a bunch of people die all together at once, rather then one by one over a period of time?

I don't think excepting death is indicative of antisocial personality disorder. I think it's more a complete disregard for human life, or life in general, as well as a complete lack of empathy.

>spawned wars
>spawned the age of governmental digital raping
>be in Australia
>mini America
>legalizes gay marriage just after America
>kekery ensues

i dont disregard human life, lifes cool you get to have fun and be happy n shit, why choose to be sad when a bunch of people die, feeling sorry for them isnt gonna raise em back from the dead

my dad died at pulse that evening. we didn't know he was a faggot.

of cool gay marriage is legal here now?, i gotta watch the news more. guess i can get married now

Also, Aussie border control is on Netflix, I can see how hardcore anyone can get fucked over for the smallest infraction.

I know, I was saying that if you DID have antisocial personality disorder, that's how you WOULD know.

>muh terrorism

kek, it's so easy to trigger amerifats

BANG

Oops, sorry, it's not the statue of liberty exploding, I only typed that

It's social brownie points. Like with the whole isis paris attack everyone put the french flag filter on all their social media stuff. People don't actually care I don't think, they might even think they do. But I think it is all in response to others. Maybe that's what being human is i guess.

its so they dont look insensitive to all of their faggot ass pc friends that perpetuate the giant circle of pc bullshit.

>kekery intensifies
Also, may have been wrong on that one, took the words of an Aussie a bit wrong.

If ISIS just targeted faggots, I think we could tolerate them. Maybe they target drug dealer in Chicago next.

I mean if they would have been a nightclub with normal people, it would be a real tragedy.

you're so dumb

user, stop trying to look cool in front of your friends and stop being edgy.

>>be in Australia
>>mini America
except that we don't have guns and good internet

yeah but thats worrying about bringing diseases n bugs n shit into australia, since all the native animals n trees n shit have been cut off from the rest of the world they cant really handle different stuff being introduced cus it just sorta fucks with everything. theyd be searching for that mainly. we dont gotta do the whole shoe thing and the super search for bombs n shit like the US

Now you do.

ah rightio, my bad

For acknowledging that acceptance of death isn't sociopathic, and explaining the the true warning signs of sociopathy are a lack of empathy and a disregard for human life? No, I think you're just triggered, and, like the user I was responding to, think that I'm calling him a sociopath.

The thing is OP, I still dont care.

Np, thanks for not getting triggered, like this autismo

Neither do I.
AIDS would have don it eventually to them anyway

>PC friends
Fuck that shit, console all the way!
On a serious note, fuck that, they aren't my friends, they're just some assholes who invited themselves to the party and won't leave.

Most threads are.

Nice dubs