So like i figured it out

So like i figured it out

david bowie commited suicide via LSD trip

9 A.k.a. LSD-25, often with a slight 'drine kicker added, called 'Black Star' because in metro Boston the available acid usually comes on chip-sized
squares of thin cardboard with a black stencilled star on them

what a way to go

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley#Death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No he faked his death and is living happily in a remote location.

Shut the fuck up, Bowie is obviouly dead and besides there's no way I could have faked my funeral this well

Yea I suppose you are ri- Hey wait a minute.

the facts is that you dont out right die from what he had

its a slow slow painful death

besides theres a well known smart guy who did the same

agreed he killed himself but otherwise no

why the fuck wouldnt he over dose himself?

hes a rock star he loves drugs

maybe because he wanted to face his death with lucidity as someone who had experienced so much more than most?

you cannot die from lsd

Possibly the villa of Ormen?

>lsd overdose death

if he wanted to be out of the public eye he could have just not released an album. no one cared about him any more

Sauce? I have the feeling youre just messing with us, and as someond said, lsd on its own is unlikely to kill you

Besides I doubt Bowie scored his shit in metro Boston

lmao can you imagine

you're high

Neither died from the LSD, they just requested a large dosage of it as they approached death anyway. I'm not saying I agree with OP on Bowie, but Aldous Huxley definitely did this.

Here's your source senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley#Death

I wish I hadn't read this because now I can't for my death. Just think about all those epiphanies you'll have on the brink of consciousness, what a way to go seriously.

*can't wait

What you're going to do the same thing?

You're already going to have a hell of a ride for your death, given you go in a somewhat dignified manner. Your body should supposedly release copious amounts of DMT once it knows it's for sure going to die. That has to be the ultimate trip. Other ways of dying, like a gunshot to the head, heroin overdose, anything you can't anticipate, would be so uneventful as closing your eyes for the last time. Some people prefer that, I'm not sure what I want at this point.

>lsd
>overdose

I think he actually died of a marijuana overdose, son

an LSD overdose induces insanity but doesn't kill you 99% of the time, there's no fucking way

>implying LSD can kill you
>"chip-sized"

So what you're saying is he killed himself by taking 1000 tabs of LSD?
In the process spending 15000 Euros for it? Wouldn't it be easier for him to just OD on heroin?

You are a faggot

Shit I was thinking the same thing

Yeah bro you think you're a glass of oj permanently

What are y'all talking about? I just saw David Bowie as The Ancient One in Doctor Strange at the movie theater?

>reads infinite jest once