I just got nail polish over my moms panties while trying to dress up as a girl...

I just got nail polish over my moms panties while trying to dress up as a girl. When I tried to remove it polish remover fucked up the fabric. She comes back tomorrow. How do I fix his or do I just kill myself?

Sorry about the typos just not thinking clearly

Buy new panties faggot

Im sorry crossdressig isnt gay your normal

trash them in a way she wont find them. Stuff them into a soda can or something. My wife loses her panties and socks all the fucking time.

Just throw them away.

>trash them in a way she wont find them
/this
1: Put the panties in your pocket.
2: Take a walk outside.
3: Find a trash can.
4: Throw panties in trash can.
5: Go home.
6: Pretend it never happened.

She probably "looses" them at her black bulls house... i would look closely if i were you

Something similar happened to me once. When my brother was away, I smoked all his weed. When he got home I blamed it on our sister now they don't talk anymore.
What I'm trying to say OP, blame it on you sibling.

They were kind of in an obvious spot, I think she just washed them. What if she notices they're gone?

how many pairs does she have? estimate if dk

Tell her about it and play dress up with her, no being sexual, that's just perverted. Stop being such a faggot about being a faggot, you faggot!

>Stop being such a faggot about being a faggot, you faggot!
?

Fuck idk, 12

By nail polish I'm sure you mean jizz. It's always sexual with boys who put on their mom's panties. He just can't admit his true feelings.

Oedipal Undies.

looks like you have to tell your mommie youre a massive faggot that like cock.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good call

Spray a small amount of Off bug spray on a hidden area of the fabric to ensure that it is colorfast. If the color is not removed or damaged by the spray, it should be safe to proceed to the stained area.
Spray the bug spray onto the nail polish. Spray enough that the stain is saturated.
After the spray has started to be absorbed by the stain, scrub the area gently with an old toothbrush.
If the stain remains, saturate the area with hair spray (cheap hairspray works best). Allow the hairspray to set for a few minutes, then scrub with an old toothbrush.
Once the nail polish is removed, wash the piece as usual.

nerve gas m8 dont do it

One pair or many pairs? If it's just one, throw them out. She might not notice it's missing for weeks or months and you can say you have no idea where they went, if she asks.

If it's many pairs, an hero now.

Just one pair, just ran it through the wash which I think dulled it some. Just put them back and if it comes up I'll just deny