REKT

damn

"I steal dem skrimps,
fry dem up reel good,
eat dem skrimps bix nood."

~LaDayveon Biggums

it's because he's black?!

GIFags, grow up

Why on earth didn't he either run away from the train (he would have been able to get far enough in time) or climb up??? Do you know the reason for this?

>car is essentially vaporized
That is some scary shit.

That guy deserves a Darwin award

Here is a Typical Female Driver

Every fucking time.

>didnt slow down
>not wearing a seatbelt

bitch had it coming

*reaches for CD* *crashes* *family cant afford funeral* *family becomes poor* *father cant pay for mortgage* *family becomes homeless* *son does drugs* *daughter becomes prostitute* *father jailed for abuse* *son dies at 22 from suicide* *daughter gets AIDS and becomes pregnant but the dad left* *father dies in jail riot* *daughter dies from AIDS* *extended family and friends cant afford funerals* *ext. familt becomes homeless* and so on. stupidity on roads doesnt just affect you.

deep man gg

anyone have video of the recent police officer stabbing in france?

i wish

No :(
But i have this

Fuck

harsh...

LoL harsh

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

That's it, I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Thats it, I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day

That's it, I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. you would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on youre shirts every day.

kys, posting death is useful so stfu white knight.

mate, if you dont like this content or you are offended. you have the ability to leave this thread, leave this category or even leave Sup Forums.. for fucks sake, its not hard.

hahahahahahahahahah get of your period m8

tryhard! why dont you become a little bitch and go on about shit. people die every second... fucking cry about that

no ill laugh

If he wanted to do a planche, then this could have worked out if he would've done it slower. If he thought he was fuckin' Superman, then I agree with the other user, and this guy deserves a Darwin Award.

'you are fucked for thinking this' yet you continue your stay???!

I'm tired of you white knights you think you can just come on are threads and ruin are fucking fun if i could i would put you in one of those gore videos as the victim you are a piece of shit cunt that comes on Sup Forums to masturbate and look at loli go fuck your self and stop messing with people you don't know anything about

i triolled yu alls, master b8er

this.

just for everyones sake the reason most of us get on these threads is because we are curious. thats how it starts but there is somthing to it i cant explain it. but there is an episode of rick and morty that does and the reason is.......that we are fucking humans and we craave violence and death everyone says oh no we hate it but guarantee most people have looked through atleast on rekt thread. if you dont like it dont come in here but some of us want to see this believe it or not!

that was too much for me im gonna throw up

shit is fucking BRUTAL.

this is the world around all of you and there are thos of us who accept it see it and move on but there are those of you who hide from it or cant get over the fact that this is how we are as an entire race. plus people die there are billions of us we will be fine

backstory?

gifs are the only thing that works on my shitty pc

spintowin.jpg

I'm surprised it lasted that long

that was fucking awful

Got you m8, feel bad about it.

me to i figured being disemboweled would kill you faster.

side note not many of my wrecked Webm's are labled and none of them have a thumbnail so idk what im posting for these nex ones.

thats fucked mate XD

TransAsia Airways Flight 235 (GE235/TNA235) was a domestic flight that crashed into the Keelung River on 4 February 2015, shortly after takeoff from Taipei Songshan Airport, 5.4 km (3.4 mi) to the west.

Damn Nice to know thanks for telling
Btw i posted the vwebm

like i said i cant see what im posting so its just a shot in the dark.

How does this happen?!

Fuck

meth addict kept picking at his head iirc

Poor mr horsey

I'm more surprised no one had a gun on them to put the horse out of it's misery.

I love seeing niggers get beaten up. KKK

holyyyyyy shit

>vlad really doesnt like this dmitri guy

Vaporized is when something is turned to vapor (gas).
>posts YLYL in "wreck" thread

fak off
fak off

At least they're contributing something fag

piss off

>that moment they realize its all over
rot in hell degenerate scumbags.
anyone know the full story?

Fuck man, that's really sad

kek unkek beyblade

was starting to wonder if i was alone in the thread for a bit there.

4/4 b8 right there m8 looks like you snagged a fewzzle dizzle doo

ceiling fan accident, he couldn't afford treatment so it progressively got worse.

id be so pissed if that was me there.

Stupid nigger making me late for work.

is there sound?

I've never seen anyone punch that hard before holy crap

cant deal with any more of this, im outta here.

Leeeeeeet iiiiiit RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP (in peace)