You can't disprove this

you can't disprove this

Most talented is kanye west? Wtf

if all Kanye had to do was eat dick than why isn't everyone in Orlando part of the most talented people in America??? Oh shit hang on...

Is that you, Kanye?

This is obvious bait, but Dwayne Johnson is Samoan, not African as you are implying OP

>most smartest

his music is great and kim k is the most beutiful woman in the world so youd have to be taleted

>most riches
>most smartest

Black guy baiting.....

>Most richest
>Most Smartest

Apparently most literate is still a white man.

>most beautiful
>most smartest
>most talented
Being this retarded

dwayne johnson is even blacker than the rock you retard

B8 but ok
Bill Gates is actually the richest
Pretty sure that nignog has the best IQ in the usa
The rest are based on opinion
tldr Sage

I actually agree with the smartest one everything else is wrong though

>Sarcasm

Net worth:

Jay-Z : 550 million

Bill Gates: 79.4 Billion

the rock is clearly the most athletisised though

its dr dre you spastic

Sorry, they all look the same to me

fuck off you racist your not welcome on the chan

You are nigger, yes?

serious? in 2016 your still using that word?

>implying kanye isn't the most talented
fuck you Sup Forums

the term is roody-poo ya candy-ass

>Being this retarded
USA

Beautiful = Miss America, right? Well, I guess it's as good a standard for something like that as anything else.

Talented: no, you'd need a multi-talent. Kanye does one thing, and does other things badly.

Athleticised: again, you need a multi-talent, or pick a single measure like strongest. Typical multi-talent measurements are decathlon (I think they're usually white) or maybe going pro in multiple sports (those are usually black Americans I guess).

Smartest: Tyson is a great educator, but he's not a researcher, which is where the big IQ titans are at -- those guys (and girls) are typically white, Asian, or Jewish. Right now the most cited (=best) particle physicist in the world is Lisa Randall (white non-Jew); Jeff Weeks is a Fields-mathematician-turned-educator; there's that one Indian (Americanized yet?) neuropsychologist who's big on PBS; Noam Chomsky who I hate as both a linguist and a libtard (me being both); and a bunch of other way better contenders. No black scientists come to mind on that tier immediately, though the guinness record for highest IQ is black, but she's a Brit.

Richest = Bill Gates, moron.

>Kanye does one thing
do you even know who kanye is?

Fuck you.

decide Kim K or Lupita

I know ots bait but here goes,
She is definately not the most beautiful.
Id be willing to bet that obama isnt the most powerful
Kanye is definately not the most talented(not by a looonnnggg shot)
Ill give you the one about the rock tho fam.
Dre is definately not the richest
And neil is probably not the smartest.
1 from 6 nigga.

they both are

This is all correct sir. Niggers are the masterrace. What e white man doesn't understand is that IQ scores work like golf. The lower you are the better. So african niggers slightly edge out their tainted american cousins with am average IQ of 70 compared to the less acceptable 85.

you forgot the egyptians

What's wrong in "most beautiful"? non-native english speaker here.

Oh who cares

she is the most beautiful though

the black race

Yes. He does music and audio-related shit. What else does he do with any consequence?

Lips too big. What did she do? She kissed the kitchen stove?

only one of the most inspriring fashion designers and now games designer. he is an alround artist, his last album was he called picasso

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

>my opinion
>"you can't disprove this"
Are you fucking retarded, OP?

He just conquered you.

kys

If the African civilization is so good, why don't blacks go back to Africa and leave the degenerate white man to wallow in his own poop?

That's a really good idea.

REALLY good idea.

no your the retarted one