ISIS terrorist killed French police officer and his wife in front of their three-year-old son 'then wrote 'I don't know...

ISIS terrorist killed French police officer and his wife in front of their three-year-old son 'then wrote 'I don't know what I'm going to do with the boy' on Facebook'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639878/Policeman-stabbed-death-outside-Paris-home-attacker-holding-officer-s-wife-son-hostage.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
bfmtv.com/societe/magnanville-l-assassin-d-un-couple-de-policiers-s-est-filme-pendant-pendant-ses-meurtres-983935.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's the plot for batman.

Kek

WHERE IS THE FUCKING VIDEO
HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX

Fucking Kek

Holy shit

but guns are banned in paris? how did he kill them without a gun?

>Jean-Baptiste Salvaing, 42, was knifed to death

>Guns are banned in Paris

Wot? France has fairly liberal gun laws.

with a knife

#JustAfewExtremists
#NotAllMuslims
#ReligionOfPeace
#IhuggedAmuslimToday
#TheyreBrownSoTheyCanDoWrong

>France has fairly liberal gun laws.
Have you ever been there?

lol
nope man

is there ANY country in europe where you can walk in a store and buy an ar 15 or a glock in 30 minutes? finland or switzerland? i cant imagine any others.

Yes, hunting boar in vezeley

Also bought a little ruger 22 pistol on a school trip in 98, too.

that was my point geniuses

people will kill with anything if they are motivated

>bought a pistol on a school trip

When I went to France on a school trip I bought a laser pen and the teacher confiscated it until the end.

yeah i dont believe him either.

Yeah no shit, did you think everyone believes that murder didn't exist until guns were invented?

It's a matter of ease.

well that is what a lot of the gun control advocates would have you believe

Whatever. We were there on parade to commemorate ww1 with our school cadets.
We bought a fuckton of fireworks too, which we were lighting and throwing overboard on the ferry back. Can't do that shit these days.

Every fucker bought a shitty otf flick knife, two of us picked up pistols.

No Id, no age check (although we were in uniform)

Trouble wa, one was confiscated back at school along with the box of ammo, so we had a fun time making diy bullets from 22 long blanks and heavyweight airgun pellets. They did not cycle well.

a knife = 2 dead
an assault rifle = 50 dead

What's your point now again?

But he could only kill 2 and not 50

2 people in a room
300+ people in a dark, loud and cramped room

What's your point now again?

And OP on the BBC news website this story is hidden away at the bottom, because they would rather talk about gun control or the Euros or the inflation rate. Anything but these barbaric bastards. bbc.co.uk/news

>Just killed an Infadel policeman and his whore of a wife.
>Eating some Kebab now.
>mfw I realise theres a boy I haven't killed.
>wishitwasagirl.jpg

Dubs decide what I do with him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

it's like you guys are in denial

so with a knife one guy could kill 50 people? you're not even trying man.

3/10 for making me reply

Next!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

>a group

please stop
NEEEEXT!!

Fuck islam
Dieu le veut

One could certainly try.

Subjective to the perceived effectiveness.

If armed with a straight razor aiming for arteries, I could get more then fifty under my belt.

Fucking SANDNIGGERS, and fuck you liberal traitors, you are just as bad as these fucking animals.

Dont you realize NOONE likes you anymore? Fuck YOU.

ok let me turn this around for you;

since knives are so dangerous, in fact equivalently dangerous as guns, why bother with having guns for protection? I mean, the knife is equally good in all aspects, is that the point you're making? Fuck i'm gonna go knife hunting. It's equally good. I can kill a deer from 100 yards equally easy with a knife as i could with a rifle. Fuck, i'm gonna take a knife to war. It's equally good. Man i feel like fucking Rambo now. Why the fuck were firearms even invented? Goddamn dude, they had KNIVES! Lol fkn idiots, why the fuck didn't they just use knives in the world war?! LOOL FUCKEN IDIOT ARMY!!

whERE'S THE ViDEO Sup Forums

>I could get more than fifty under my belt

ooh boy. Too bad i just bought a new comp and my reaction folder is gone.

I'm out. Thx for a constructive discussion.

THE QURAN SAYS THAT ITS BAD TO KILL PPL THO SO ISLAM ISNT TO BLAME YOU GUIZE

Murdered with a knife you eurofags gonna ban knifes next faggots?

that stream, anyone got it?

Check IP new poster, you can wrap your head around it by concluding that poster has a dynamic address.

kthxbye

lol

> 4 perpetrators
> 33 deads
basically
> 6 dead per person with a knife

What were you trying to say ? That being pro-gun makes you a stupid fuck who can't do basic mathematics ?

Can i be in the crop pls

>but guns are banned in paris? how did he kill them without a gun?

With a gun this could have happened when SWAT stormed the flat he was hiding with the hostages in.

no retard, you are making a straw man argument i never made, then rambling along like an idiot about rambo. there are plenty of people who arent physically strong enough or handicapped, and cant use knives for defense in any effective manner. fuck you faggot, it's their right to have a gun for self defense whether you agree with it or not

amazing

L' islam en soit n' y est pour rien.. c juste les boubous, qui par défaut sont de cette religion, qui se vengent partout dans le monde de l' oppression au proche orient..

so fucking true haha

Oh but you'll reply to him? That's pretty mean.

I think he's trying to say that even large groups of people can be taken with a knife or knives if you will.

Just because rifles are here doesn't mean we should easily forget that bladed weapons ruled the world for centuries, they're not toys just because a scarier looking thing came out two centuries ago.

It's like denying that R-22 is even useful or effective in air conditioning now that R-410A and ductless systems are here but that isn't true. I know you probably don't know HVAC but it still needed to be said.

Either way, without a knife I can still make RDX.

/yourargumentendedonRDX

someone have da video of 15 min from that guys? he show how he kill them and speak about some shiit too

>all these anti-gun faggots

Sup Forums was never good, but it's truly gone to shit now.

overrated post

No you couldn't you child

ouin ouin *crying for the real oldschool Sup Forums*

Have you ever wondered why at some point there were no crusaders anymore in the middle east and what is know Turkey? Think about that good and hard, dipshit.

Hi mom!

we were not discussing the rights of gun ownership, we were discussing the effectiveness of different weapons as a means of killing other humans. You're sticking to your argument because you've already made up your mind, even when you realise your arguments are flawed. You are the kind of person one can't argue with since you're immune to reason and logic. Hence resorting to "fuck you".

The sandniggers fucked the crusaders with disease and stabs, while over in Europe they couldnt support the crusades anymore, therefore cutting off any reinforcments and ressuplies.

Sup Forums was never about gun control discussions in the first place.

>hurr durr people don't think the same way as i do

cry me a river baby

Okay. First of all.

> Having others way to get killed DOESN'T eliminate the threat of guns
But let's play along. Let's compare.

Knives
> 4 terrorists : 33 dead, 140 injured

Firegun
I'm using the bataclan to compare
> 3 terrorists : 90 dead, 400 injured.

So ? What is your point ? That because knives exist we should just forget guns ? Even bombs can't keep up with an Ak-47 reloaded twice.

*other ways

I'm waiting for your nice reasoning big boi.

i don't get it, why allways France?
can someone explain to me?
why noone likes Portugal? you can come and kill us all and take the land that we dont care, so why not?

Nah bro, it's "always" Israel, which had over 90+ knife terror attacks this year.

France had it twice.

> sons of immigrants who grew up in france and went to syria can return there and blend in, since they know the language (same goes for belguim)
> France has proven itself partially islamophobic
> France is still perceived as a pinnacle of occident, aiming at them shows they want to kill the greatest

Next is probably Berlin or somewhere in Spain

nigga no one even cares about portugal. France people are pretty xenophobic and killing its citizens strokes the mooslims ego that they think they're an enemy worth fighting.
if you wanna be invaded by ISIS, just vote a president that hates islam or some shit, that'll get them going.

No answer ? I thought so. Don't answer homeboi, I'm out.

In France "laïcité" wich means "secularism" is sacred like your first amendement. Same thing for blasphemy. You can pratice your religion but preferaly at home or in cult place.

should we kill people too?

b-b-but, it's practically free.
if noone cares then anyone can thake it
worst then getting attacked (physically or verbally) is to be ignored.
come on guys, attack us so that we have a reason to cry and hate, or else we are just numb (i think there's a song that says something "better feel pain then nothing at all")

I have a life, took a shower and smoked a bowl then cigarette, calm yourself friendo.

> Having others way to get killed DOESN'T eliminate the threat of guns

>Having knives and guns doesn't eliminate chemistry

FTFY

>Knives K/D ratio
>Gun K/D ratio
>Forgot the bomb K/D ratio - lets say Oklahoma City

So what's your point? No matter what, there is bombs and electricity to Composition-4 is always faster then reloading.

Doesn't matter if you read this or not, others will and I'll pass on the perspective. The open-minded one.

Please don't stutter in text format. It makes you look like rather pathetic.

I just have a sanpshot of the vid.

2=50 Murican education at its finest!

>implying you can kill more than a few people with a knife

french newspaper confirmed that there's in deed a video bfmtv.com/societe/magnanville-l-assassin-d-un-couple-de-policiers-s-est-filme-pendant-pendant-ses-meurtres-983935.html

I really want the link now

>I just have a sanpshot of the vid.

In my personal opinion facebook becomes an accomplice by providing a platform for these subhumans.

>user calling someone subhuman
:^)

>being this desperate for your (You)

>:^)
>posting emoticons on Sup Forums

@689527243
:(

omg dude seriously I'm not even white and I want trump to win already so he can get rid of these fucking nasty ass fucking animals, fuck they just need to fucking get wiped out of this motherfucker fucking goat fucking assholes fuck Obama for being a fucking pussy but this is what y'all get for voting for this fucking mudslime nigger for president.

FFS NOBODY HAS A VID?

wow those shit tier beard genetics

The fucker joined ISIS 3 weeks ago

people going mad

I don't want to stay on this planet

>I don't know what I'm going to do with the boy

haha if he asked that on /b

He said the euro competition of soccer will be a cimetery

RIP Europe

it's well known that no dutch girl ever been raped by a dutch guy. Stop it, there are rapist and criminals everywhere

source?

and of course no answer

pfff

Source please

SJW

really? is that all you got?

Arguments! Do you speak that language?

It's restricted in every country in Europe. Depending on the countries though, you can have more or less easy access to black market. The more you go east the better

Looks fair to me, hinting weapons can be bought in regular shops. I am pretty sure you would need ID+ permit today, but in 98, could be legit

>I need an assault rifle and I need it in the time my pizza takes to get delivered

UK did it, you got to be 18 to buy a knife, even fucking razor blades

That is a fucking creepy garage.