I just had my first kiss... With a 15 year old girl

I just had my first kiss... With a 15 year old girl.

I'm 23 myself....

How should I feel, Sup Forums? And it was a full on make out kiss, not just a peck.

Ugh

"Ugh" kys

Hey you're not dying as a kissless virgin now!
Be grateful faggot.
>fapping to loli surely didn't change your preferences

you're pepe now, no more feels
enjoy

Your tip has been submitted

How exactly did that happen?

Ready to go to prison?

Hope the anal-rape is worth it OP.

HURRRRRR DURRRRRRR ENJOY JAIL LELELELEL

typical dumbfuck Americunt I bet lol go shoot yourself SJW newfag

just hope she doesn't snitch to her parents. If she later felt weird about it you have something to worry about OP.

Calling people a newfag just outlines your own newfagness.

15 is still illegal in other countries, Britain for example. And if you come from anywhere else, then no-one here gives a shit

Listen, I hope you're willing to be REAL good to this chick, because if not (and she gets upset or bored with you), she can blackmail the shit out of you and get you sent to prison for statutory.

Hope you can afford diamonds, bro

I had a similar experience with a girl the same age when I was 20, and we proceeded to have a relationship and fuck everynight. 16 was legal anyway and her parents were cool af.

Guess what? I'm 26 now and she's 21 and we still love each other very much.

It can happen my bros

HURRRR DURRRRRRRR I'm a racist edgy SJW Americunt durrrrrrr

We say "Enjoy jail" because we know her mom will brainwash that 15yo into rape victim and dumbasses at the court will surely send OP to prison because sjw.

When you were her age, she was in first grade

Half your age + 7 is 4 years older than her, or 125% of her age

Assuming you were able to cum at age 12, you could be the father of her 4 years younger sister

Just in case you didn't feel creepy enough already you fucking disgrace.

Everything's fine it's not a big deal that it was your first kiss. I'd say definitely try to distance yourself from her and seek people your own age. It'll be better for both of you.

>Calling people a newfag just outlines your own newfagness

So what does that say about yourself?

Its actually 16 in the UK i think

Kys pedobeta

Wow, you actually said that? That's pretty autistic

Tru fam.

Even 15 is perfectly normal age to fuck

> implying 15 year old girls aren't ready and hot as fuck

Wow is this your first time visit reddit?

Follow these instructions tie the other end to something that can support your weight and the slip your head in the loop and apply pressure. While you asphyxiate pull out your cock and have a great time.

A+ response, /thread
sorry op but it's the only way

Nice try SJW newfag

Also,
Samefag

>disagrees with someone
>calls them an SJW
>yeah, that'll work...

Kill yourself

Oh look, the butthurt SJW is trying to communicate on Sup Forums. Don't laugh at him folks he may get further agitated

Kek,

Stop making me Kekkles faggot

Nice bait user kun u have more pics?

sure, a couple

that's pretty sad. you should have jacked off before making such a poor decision. hopefully nothing ever comes of it.

I really really like these bait pics user

im happy that i get this reference

technically not a "bait" pic, but I love it regardless

It was just a kiss. If no one else saw you two it doesn't matter. There's no physical evidence.

No problem, user, happy to supply my weird shit to other weirdos on Sup Forums.

Also,
>checked

Good work OP mad props. Do it again.

What is this place coming to.

>what is this place coming to
Considering the subject matter? Kek

you should feel great. Next time do some groping and try to work you hands down her pants, before too long, you'll be fucking her.

you should feel like a pedo
kill yourself

>Hope the anal-rape is worth it OP.

OP won't die a virgin

just imagine how sweet that young pussy in going to taste once she lets you go down on her

15 is nowhere near pedo lmao. 16 is age of consent in most places

>sent to prison for statutory
statutory what? kissing?
what proof has she?

It's considered a type of sexual abuse, and it'd be her word against his. In cases like this, the accuser's word tends to have greater weight than the accused. The CHARGE may not be "statutory rape," since no penetration occurred, but sexual assault & battery, or a kind of harassment perhaps, could potentially be levied against OP

No innocent until proven guilty? That seems like a pretty twisted system.

Nah most 15 year old girls would love having relationship with an older guy TBH fam

In the court of public opinion, the darling do-gooder 15 year old girl ~SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AND GROPED~ by an older, depraved pervert neckbeard? They'd side with her, I could practically guarantee it. The girl gets more sympathy, the younger party gets more sympathy, and the alleged victim gets more sympathy, in damn near every case. Added together? Instant guilty verdict