Why is America so retarded, that we'll ban guns that could defend citizens from terrorist attacks...

Why is America so retarded, that we'll ban guns that could defend citizens from terrorist attacks, instead of blaming the sandniggers killing our citizens?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/97417009
vimeo.com/97566849
vimeo.com/98027509
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vimeo.com/97417009
vimeo.com/97566849
vimeo.com/98027509

>Americans clearly are retarded.

Because Paris dumb Eurofag

vimeo.com/97417009
vimeo.com/97566849
vimeo.com/98027509

As a Australian I think Americans have the mental capacity of a 4 year old.

rip, accidental double post.

Let's just incarcerate an entire people for the actions of the few.

It doesn't matter if the"whole group" is a violent bunch. Our legal system doesn't allow for that to happen.

Also, before this one... what was the skin color of the previous mass murderer in this country?

As an American, i think Aussiefags and Eurofags are limp dicked pansy asses that like getting raped and murdered by shit skinned dune coons.

Killing people is allready illegal. Making guns illegal will only stop normal people from getting guns. Criminals eill just get the gun illegally.

>actions of the few
Have you been living under a rock?

Paris attack: Mudslime
Brussels attack: Mudslime
Newest French Attack: Mudslime
Orlando attack: gay wife beating insane Mudslime

If guns are so plentiful in America, how come there are so many mass shootings?

San Bernardino was muzzie

The last record holder was a chink.
Boston bombings were some mudslims.

Please See
You fucking tool.

Were you dropped on your head?

No comment on the actual content of the videos. Just insults. DAMN DUDE U MUST B THE BEST IN ARGUMENTS

>implying next weeks school shooter will get their gun illegally and not from their parent's drawer

We don't need gun control, we need Islam control

Will guns stop planes from hitting towers?

Why hasn't Australia had a mass shooting since 1996?

Will gus stop shootings?

Yes

lmao people actually believe this liberal bs

Because no one gives a fuck about Ausfailia

They fucking have you ignorant twat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

Man, I am enjoying this freedom of not getting shot in bars, schools and offices.

your meme man is wearing a euro shirt tho

Funny since your animals are more dangerous than guns

Yes, actions of a few. Out of all the Muslims in the world, this is not the majority.

It doesn't matter if the attacks tend to be from Muslims.

Should we kill all white people every time one of you shoot up a school?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
>Why hasn't Australia had a mass shooting since 1996?
>Mass Shooting
Pls point to the mass shooting part on that list after 1996

feels good mate, keeps the tourists on their toes

I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you. I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off. However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family. I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life. No, if I die it will be in a pile of spent shell casings. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be. As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't. But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...

Lol its dumber when u say it that way

2014. Remember anything over 4 is considered a "mass" murder.

I said this country, and about previous attacks. Not the current one or the euroshits who couldn't tell the difference between their ass from their head

That was beautiful

Another mass shooting in the US. Clearly you need more guns... Even from a country with 3rd world level education and literacy this is fucking stupid logic.
300% more likely to be murdered in the us than my country. Good job America!

I've been talking about this for years and years. Listen many people have told me, not just people on the right, but liberal people, some of the best people on the left, they have told me that we need guns in this country...big guns, believe me when I tell you this really big guns to defend our way of life from those RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. I watch these terrible, terrible videos on the internet of the beheadings, the drownings and other really horrible, horrible things these RITs are doing to thier own people and believe me when I say this they want to do it to us folks they want to do it to us. So we guns and we need lots of them to make America great again!

>Remember I said mass shooting.
Lmao Learn2Read

Why didn't they blame Caucasians everytime a school was shot up? Because they were troubled kids?

Don't worry user, changing gun regulations will stop criminals from breaking the new laws.

It did in Australia you blowjob.

Because it's dumb no matter how you say it.

This is literally what some people think, except they're white, so doing the same thing to white people would just be "dumb"

u wot ?? XD XD XD

Sorry, what was that mr 9/11?

Yes, there was one in 2014. Learn to read you damn nigger.

Imagine if evil didn't carry a gun.

You'd still want one because an old piece of paper said "muh rights"

I just don't call killing 3 people a mass shooting.
Every decade or so we get one with double digits.
The point is the last major killing spree like you guys had was 1996. 35 people killed, the worst since the 1920's.

You know what will stop America's disproportionate gun death rate?
Guns will!
Cause nothing says peace like being able to take a life at a moment's notice.
>your logic
>literal cancer, that spreads, and kills people

ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!!

Anything over 4 is a "mass" killing. Stop being a SJW and trying to change definitions to fit your agenda.

Sarcasm missed

Not overnight, but perhaps gradually. USA needs to change its gun culture. That won't happen simply because of legislation changes, but these changes are a necessary step.

Not that I care tho. Amerifats can have their guns and their shootings lmao

>the peacemaker complex

Niggr, were you dropped on your fucjing head?

And Europe can get raped by shit skinned dune coons

>making guns illegal
>normal people
You do realize that there's law-abiding dipshits and mentally unstable/ill people that will try to prove their edgelord status / conspiracy theories / wannbe allegiance with some wingnut terrorist group with guns right?

Thanks, I live in S Fla.. Swamp... not beach. Besides the obvious arguments ... most people don't live in a place with alligators, bears, poisonous snakes, and feral wild boars.
Try starting a discussion with one , rather than shooting it and see where that gets you.

There are races of all kind in organized crime. We should just kill all humans. Then we could finally live peacefully

It doesn't end well, cottonmouths are not rational

The idea that a government can keep people safe from the inherent dangers of life is a joke.

That's a murder-suicide you dropkick he didn't kill them all at the same time. He killed them and hid the bodies and then killed himself.

Government kills as much as Islam does

Dude, weed, acid, heroin all illegal.... and easy to acquire. When you stop selling guns to normal people, criminals will still get them.
I imagine even easier if funded by people with political goals, and lots of money.

Majority of people are in danger from other people, not wild animals. And it origami doesn't take you 50 rounds to fell a single animal.

ITT: ammosexuals who haven't cocked their firearm today

Good luck removing the guns from the USA with the mexican cartels waiting at the border to sell an almost unlimited supply to any criminal with the money to buy one.

Well I think the definition from a government agency on the other side of the planet has no real validity here.
I feel using mass murder to describe a father shooting his family is ridiculous. Boo hoo If this personal opinion on the use of a word upsets you.

I trust mexican drug lords more than Mudslimes

>1996 Port Arthur Massacre
>Australia Bans Guns
>No mass shootings since
>Coincidence?
Of fucking course not. Gun control works you ignorant American dickheads.

Weed, acid, and heroin are also much easier to transport and conceal. They are also made for one time use, specifically for the person that buys them.

Every other teenager is slanging drugs because drugs are fun at parties

It is NOT the same way with guns. Not every autist will be able to find a gun, because just like most still cant find shroomz or acid because they just cant meet the right people

Next

Agreed, and I also don't have assault rifles to deer hunt... I agree that is retarded.

But having a pistol, shotgun and hunting rifle literally makes MY world safer. From animals and people.

I don't like the established definition, I'm just going to make up my own. Boo fucking hoo, you are just butt hurt that Australia had a mass shooting just 2 years ago.

>Doesn't take 50 rounds to kill an animal

Clearly you've never been chased by a bear

Me too, that's who I'm getting all of my guns from.

Clearly you can't aim for shit.

To be fair we have had a few here and there. Just nowhere near the rate we were having them.
So yes gun control is not perfect, but it fucking helps!

Typical Amerifat, worried about the 1-2 sandnigger attacks a year, when literally ever city is filled with people shooting each other every day

Literally Detroit is a fucking mess

And every other ghetto in the US

You have gang bangers everywhere and you are 8 times more likely to get shot by a cop (as an unarmed white man) than a muslims terrorist

But as long as you keep focusing on muslims, you save your politicians the burden of actually having to solve real problems that people deal with

seriously. You are more than 8 times more likely to be shot (as an unarmed white man) by a cop than a muslim with a religious vendetta

I think you got rekt.

Here's what you can do

Go piss off a bear
Stand still to aim
Get Rekt

Not saying that wouldn't happen.

But gun ownership is on the level alcohol was in prohibition. It's so ingrained in our culture that normal people will become criminals to keep up their lifestyle.

Alls I'm saying is even if you were the last person on earth with a gun you'd be unlikely to give it up, not necessarily because of "possible threats", but because of the culture you grew up in.

I can go buy an unregistered illegal pistol in less than 30 minutes, they aren't as hard to find as you think they are.

Bullshit, I carry every day and no one knows.
Drugs get smuggled in Bales dude.... no one imports an ounce or two of shit. Look at the sizes of the drug seizures they do find... easy to conceal a 1000 kilos.... please dude.
Just as easy to hide a crate of rifles.

Here what you can do
1. Not piss off a bear in the first place like a non-autismo
2. Actually aim

Here's what you can do:

Find beehive
Proceed to fuck it

Good luck spotting that den from 100 yards away, you must have super hero vision.

>Allah Ackbar, I want to kill a shitload of people
>"Sorry guns is illegal and shit, you simply can't get them anyone more, just like it's impossible to purchase weed, or narcotics"
>Allahu Ackbar, then I guess I'll assimilate and become a function member of modern society then, instead of doing a google for how to make bomb

Why haven't we made suicide bombing illegal? I mean really, how long are we going to wait?

Banning guns?
We need to ban terrorism

Stupid American thinks the American definition must be the same for entire world and nobody can feel differently to what the FBI says.
Which mass shooting do you refer to, this one ?
"Murder-suicide shooting spree by Geoff Hunt who killed his wife and three children before turning the gun on himself"
Christ, 5 people including the gunman.
This country must be sooooo bad.
Hahaha have fun being almost 3X as likely to get murdered in your shitty country.

>Americans on Sup Forums actually think one mass shooting by ISIS in Europe evens out and justifies their gun laws.

Such a backwards fucking country with this retarded "freedom" culture and logic. tfw I'm Dutch and have more freedom than you'll ever have in the States. tfw I don't have to be afraid to get shot. tfw one misstep with law enforcement doesn't impact my life in a harsh way. Keep telling yourself you're free when the government spies on you, actively had a war on even soft-drugs until 2016 and shames criminals for life. Disgusting.

Hmm, would u like some pork spare ribs?

Here's what you can do.
Take your gun.
Point at your own face.
Pull the Trigger.

For the record, that is the Australian definition. The USA usually considers anything over 2 to be a "mass" killing.

Stay mad.

Clearly neither have you.

Agreed. Guns themselves aren't the issue. Ridiculous guns that have no purpose besides spray and pray or "supression fire" don't have a place in a civilian world.

Yes, carrying an assualt rifle is as easy as smuggling a small square of paper less than a milimeter long

Come on now

How bout u do the same, oh wait ur against guns so u cant say that

This is why guns should be legal