Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/235/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/235/

well here you have a bump.

thanks

PAEDOPHILES

you lot are fucked in the head

>betcha think you're telling us something new.
>betcha think that's true. clinically proven fact: 85% of adult males, when presented with a picture of a naked ten-year-old girl, with accompanying audio script of her enjoying a sexual encounter, got rock hard.
>betcha thought we were going to stay quiet and suppressed forever.

MODS MODS MODS DELETE THIS VILE SHIT

Don't talk so poorly of your own posts user, it's not your fault you can't read

Citation needed

Need citation

>clinically proven fact: 85% of adult males

So wait they tested millions of men from every country and 85% of them had the same result?

Can someone post some toddler stuff please?

second

I used to think spidey dumps were annoying, but this is just a level of faggotry that is purely pathetic. Mods need to start dealing these lame niggers or this site is going to go under.

plz post me a romantic stuff

How to deal with real life kids and dont look like a freak ?

Well depends on what you're asking, what do you mean by 'deal with real life kids'?

For me too

i'm working on atelier there are some children student too
and that's not that hard

ask me something

When i talk to kids i look like a wierdo i get rly horny,i try to ignore but my cousin make this a rly hard task

I'd suggest you avoid talking to little kids then, just remember you can look but not touch

>>Implying we were ever not under

If you're viewing this in a place where it's not legal I'll just forward your IP to the authorities. The rest of us might live somewhere where it's legal to view. Moron.

That picture would be really good if it wasn't for that mutant dick

anyone have femdom lolicon/lolidom ?

mogg's excercise

You don't actually look like a weirdo. You're paranoid. You might even get asked to babysit. Lol. Just don't do anything cuz they will tell on you later. Just try and adapt to the situation and maybe take a few candids carefully on your phone while pretending to txt.

Yeah i will prob fap before talking to my cousin or faping before i do something with kids

>requesting cp
enjoy your ban

If you're a danger to kids then I'd advice removing yourself from the situation

Most of the loli's in this thread are too small/young

I like loli as much as the next guy but 99% of this is toddlercon

Have you tried killing yourself? You may want to try harder if so.

Not because kids make you hard, mind, just because you're a pathetic waste of life.

Never got the whole 'ugh this is all there is' notice any other requests?

CP is disgusting that's a insult of humanity and children
i enjoy their nude honestly but i don't want rape them

I dont think i am strong enough to babysit but i will do my best i dont want go to jail

Chekd
Also, the guy below this post is Delightful Damario. What an exemplary gentleman he is purported to be!

So... do you people want to fuck actual kids? Or are you just in it for the hot 2D girls like I am?

I just don't find real kids attractive. I can appreciate certain aspects of them but overall I'll take loli over them any day.

I would post my folder but lappy shat itself.
So enjoy a bump

This.

Thinked about anhero but never tried
I dont want to anhero i know i can control my self

You don't need to kill yourself you just need to stay away from her, at most wait till she's the age of consent then make a move but be ready for her to say no

Yeah, for me it's not so much that real kids aren't attractive, it's that I just fucking hate kids.