So apparently he was a heterosexually-married gay muslim democrat who was also a racist, homophobic, wife-beating...

So apparently he was a heterosexually-married gay muslim democrat who was also a racist, homophobic, wife-beating, legal gun owning, ISIS/Al Qaeda/Hezbollah supporter, who dreamed of being in the NYPD. You can't make this shit up.

finance.yahoo.com/news/report-orlando-nightclub-shooter-visited-222620444.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I smell false flag attack

I heard that he was a special guest of Obama at the white house a few times and that him and Barack would go down to the bowling alley by themselves to be discreet.

I quite the lefty but im becoming remove kebab more and more. The hate turns me dark sider.
He has that face id love to break

this guy has CIA written all over him

We need to round up all of the democrats and muslims and execute them for the good of the nation.

MK Ultra anyone?

I've seen so many photos of terrorist attacks but none from this one.

You know mass shooting have risen 800% since obama's been in office. Coincidence?

Reported because ur a bitch and im a sage. Enjoy jail faggot

He was a blahblahblahblah

No. You don't understand. He was a hero.

>hurr durr its a conspiracy to ban our gunssss

Bitch, if they wanted to they would ban it and enforce it and you could do nothing about it, fucking retarded amrifats

Yeah right cletus.

Dont you get that these fucks exist? Not everything is a conspiracy though those iiys are created in an indirect way. But not intentionally

But But But it's all a conspiracy like in da moovies!

As long as we gott da pop pop bangers we can fight da gubbermant! Rights an shit!

Maybe
But the whole
"hurr durr he gay"
is wrong

He was probably just on those sites to get more people to come to the bar or gain trust or some shit

The reason eh frequented the bar was to gain maximum faggot removal
...which he did

NEW RECORD!!!

>investigated twice by the feds
>let go
>worked for massive government contractor

>get put on no fly list for not turning off cellphone

It's amazing how these guys fall through the cracks in the system. Just like San Bernardino. So obliviously a government power grab.

You know temperature have risen 800% since obama's been in office. Coincidence?

If it is, than its a Trump campaign false flag op because his campaign gets a real boost from this.

Now if you stop being retarded and really think for two seconds, you'll see that the middle of campaign season is not the time for Obama's secret police to stage a false flag op with a muslim to promote gun control when your opponent's main platform is anti-muslim.

I love when autist manchilds circlejerk about how thy gonna take down the goverment with their walmart ars, or survive in the apocalypsy when they cant even run 20 meters, if you look at k meetup pics 99% of them are fat furries and bronies

>shootings happen everyday
>no one bats an eye
>shooting by a degenerate muslim
>everyone loses their mind

Only black on black gets ignored. You know that.

true dat

'Don't tread on me'! (like I could without a fucking ladder).
I done the same weapon drills as a seal an i practice cod everyday an im not fat im big boned mi mum said so, an when shtf cheetos will be the new currency an I got 50,000 rounds of .22 for no particular reason than to push prices up so's dat I can complain about it an blame the gubberment.

It's not every day that 50 people are killed in the same place at the same time by the same person.

It's the worst singular shooting in US history.

Are jealous because a stranger had been more original than you?

He really was all kinds of fucked up.

That you /k/?
Is this me?

Anyone actually believes this shit?

Just a fucking justification so the West and continue funding their proxies (ISIS) to finally attack Iran

BTW: ISIS and Hezbollah fucking hate each other

>I'm a sage
>overused old meme

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

k shows how retarded gun owners are why amerifats shouldnt be trusted to own anything else than a plastic knife

wake up sheeple

mfw race war starts

Google this shooting versus last weekend in Chicago. I bet the numbers are close to the same. I agree that this was terrorism, but so many people are profiting that the message is completely lost.

He also still uses myspace apparently, fucking weirdo

>a stranger

He lives inside of our hearts user

So this guy apparently stayed as part of the police force even after there were numerous concerns about him being connected to terrorists? I wonder why?

This was staged so that the gays and muslims can take white peoples guns. FACT.

>dreamed of being in the NYPD.

he wasn't a cop

No cunt lives in my heart

Has any actual event ever actually happened in your world? Or is everything just orchestrated by the spooky government?

>No cunt lives in my heart
>No cunt

Just cock then, m8?

That's the point. I'm sure most extremist muslims would have a problem with someone who regularly goes drinking at a gay bar too, most terrorist supporters wouldn't dream of joining the NYPD, and racism, hating gays, and loose gun control laws are all things that are against the democrat ideology.

The guy was full of contradictions. It's seems he didn't didn't fully subscribe to any particular ideology, so much as he was just bat-shit crazy and couldn't deal with the fact that he was a robot. Kind of like a gay, muslim, even crazier version of Elliot Rodger.

this
why is no one talking about this

you got me

I give up

you won

Fucking hell this is the best thing I have seen all year right after all the faggots and sand nigger getting shot.

Bane?

No. This is too absurd to be a fabrication. Only life is THIS idiotic.

Because they havent smoked enough DMT and watched enough 3 hour long YouTube documentaries about the Illuminati.

BItch, as if you'd have the troops who would go down and fight their fellow countrymen to take away their guns. If that order came, you'd rather have the army turn on its leadership.

Let's face it: you lefties are helpless due to widespread pacifism. You just roll over and die when push comes to shove.

No.

or is it?

Don't try to explain anything as caused by evil when it also could have been caused by stupidity.

Beat the FUCK OUT!

Basically your average btard.

brainwashed sheep

He's got a lot of anger in his eyes. I wonder if he would be considered above average intelligence like serial killers are.

but user, stupidity IS evil. the devil prays on the ignorant.

Except for the Muslim part, exactly the same.

That's why you are going to hell.

How the fuck does this muslim fuck get a job working with the police when I can't even get a response because of some stupid misdemeanor that happened to me 6 years ago?

I heard the same thing just now as I read this.

That's why manslaughter isn't a thing. Because any mistake is exactly as malicious as if you planned it

needs more goldman-sux

no, the difference is intention. libtards think they're working towards a better world, I know it, I have been one in my youth

libtards are basically moronic children that are too immature to understand the world and too arrogant to question their views

All who died were niggers and spics, literally no white was murdered.

Wonder what that's about.

>Worst singular shooting in US history.

>BEST Singular shooting in US history.

Fixed it for you.

Left always beats the right

>thinking they wouldnt shoot you happily

Delusional amerifat pls

Lets say im an american soldier

Whi should i fight for
>goverment who keeps me safe, gives me food, water, job

>bunch of redneck who are having an autiism for because of mah gunnnnnnz

Tough choice really

Lets look into history

South vs north south lost

:)

its not the same type of evil. you can do evil unknowingly. ignorant souls are more likely to do evil unwillingly because the fall prey to the vices and evils of the devil. they dont even need to be physical sins, they can be mental, such as pride or jealousy. the devil then uses them far more easily, especially with all the power he is getting from atheists and satan worshippers.

I smell a scared little boy on the Internet who is afraid of the world and can't imagine things like this happening, so in order to quell his fears, he looks for ways that his powerful government concocted it so that he feels he is in the hands of a strong government that can control all the bad things in the world.

You really are a sad little kid reaching for daddy to tell you everything is okay.

Topkek, thinking the devil or god exist, and thinking this occurs because of either of them. TOPPEST OF KEKS m8.

chekd and agreed

[...]A photo of Omar Mateen taken from his MySpace page. [...]

>topkek

god doesnt exist, but i assure you, the devil sure does. he is an entity created from thoughts and feelings.

exactly lol. the government fucks up shit like the VA all the time. the conspiracy branch must be the most competent branch of the government

somebody just post the damned facebook video!

I have a list of false flags that fall in to place based on dates. This doesn't fit in to that date, but then again, my theory could be wrong.

Sandy Hook, Dec 14th. Boston Bombing, April 15th, Navy Yard shooting Sept 16th, June 17th, Charleston church shooting. The next false flag should fall on an 18th if my theory is correct.

We should demand that our funding to the conspiracy branch be transferred to some other sector, considering.

Just FYI

How sad that people like you still exist

>left always beats right
yeah, maybe in your euro shot hole it does.

Like anyone can read that even

triggered

>Pulse club 5 min before shooting

Guy sucking his own dick while pissing on floor spreading his ass

Does this change anything?

It won't just be a bunch of rednecks you simple minded retard. And it's certainly not only about guns.

Also had a profile on a gay dating app, and had been seen in the club multiple times!

RACE WAR, GO!

Well you fucking left two posts in so people are gonna think that the texts at the bottom are what you're talking about you dim bulb

hey amerifags how is it that a chink and a sandnigger can fuck up nearly 100 of you guys in your own backyard? .

what if the next false flag is on a friday the 13th? you never know man with these arbitrary dates you can set and change to fit your narrative

Doesn't effect me yet

Yet I make more money than you, get more pussy than you, and am not a hippie little faggot sheep voting for Hillary Clinton. Cry more, liberal retard.

>implying every lonely /btard here hasn't tried it, only more pathetic and desperate, and only isn't doing it right this minute because it's too difficult

all i see is a good capitalist. if you can do it, make $ on it.

How are you this dense

Guy sucking his own dick while pissing on floor spreading his ass
5 min before shooting
Asking if it changes anything

Bottom
Libtards trying to make you feel bad for them because he typed his last words (like a fucking Autist with dyslexia) to his mom