Femanon here. I just wanted to say that what you little fagots call the friendzone doesn't really exist

Femanon here. I just wanted to say that what you little fagots call the friendzone doesn't really exist.

I reject guys daily. Literally everyday. I can't recall the last time I went an entire day without some horny boy approaching me, trying to get some and I was forced to shoo him away.

99% of the guys I reject can handle it. They just laugh it off and move on. However, there is always that 1% of guys who can't handle it, the "nice guys" who are really just vultures circling your relationship, waiting for it to die, who can't handle it.

It isn't "the friendzone". What you call the friendzone is nothing more than a guy with an overinflatted ego getting his ego put in check and rather than accept rejection like a normal man, he becomes obsessed with reversing the rejection solely for the purpose of salvaging his own ego. To prevent his ego from being deflated. That's all it is.

>professional soccer player takes a shot at the opposing team's goal
>he misses
>he stands next to the opposing teams goalie for the rest of the game

We are not machines you put kindness coins into until sex falls out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

omfglol

Tits or gtfo, also , op speaks truth

she did show her tits. idiot.

I don't see no timestamp

Listen here you fucking faggot. I am tired of seeing the "femanon here" posts so let me educate your feeble mind a little. There is no such thing as a femanon. You are either anonymous, or you are unwelcome. The moment you attach a prefix such as "fem" you are no longer anonymous and should find your way to the exit, post haste. And if you still want the privilege of attention, then post your fucking tits with time stamp and hope you are well received.

The friendzone is unrequited love being exploited for attention.

It's what happens when a hot girl intentionally flirts with a boy she knows has a low self esteem in the hope that he'll starts following her around like a puppy dog, gassing her head up and making her look desired in the eyes of her girlfriends, which increases her social value.

Bitch.

It's literally right at the top of the post, to the right of the world "Anonymous" (in green text)

Thread

>being this retarded
GTFO newfag

you are right your not a machine you are a cheap ass skank who somehow thinks people on a useless forum really give two shits what some loser skank has to say ......seems every girl with a set of tits all of a sudden thinks her opinion matters ...your still a whore who belongs in the fuckin kitchen so get real

you wasted quite a couple of breaths on hating this guy and his googled pic
>ib4 I did too
>yes, I'm leaving right now

Skank? hahah. I've only had 4 boyfriends since I lost my virginity my junior year of high school and only 2 one night stands. I'm 24 now.

I'm only 24 years old and I've only had 6 sexual partners. I'm practically a nun when compared to my friends.

No one actually blames friendzone fuck off you retarded fuck we arent fucking 9gag. We know women dont like us because we are fucking losers who lack all social skills and or looks

well it is true that i hate everybody but the truth is you assumed i truly care but in all honesty i made the post because im bored stiff and someone had to tell this bitch ....

It hurts because it's true.

Yes I am quite sure that is true just like my aunt has balls and is made of gold you fucktard .....you probably suck more cock then a gay tranny

>I reject guys daily. Literally everyday. I can't recall the last time I went an entire day without some horny boy approaching me, trying to get some and I was forced to shoo him away.

You are a skank, and most likely a liar.

haahaahahahaaha

you fucking piece of gay robot goat shitmass
its fucking FOOTBALL

I'm sick of you faggots

this.

>femanon here
You are user you fucking slut post ur tits or kill urself

>kindness coins

i agree the friendzone doesn't exist, and i'm more than an appliance to lift heavy shit or do physical labor, but since women have a bad habit of not doing shit themselves both exist in practice

which is why i charge bitches cold hard cash for my labor, they get the hint i don't work for free and usually stop trying to use me as an emotional tampon

for guys, we trade favors, i work for free with the presumption that i will get a favor in return, if i don't get said favor when called upon, i do not give any future favors to said individual

now if you're going to keep opening your mouth you might as well be useful and start sucking someone's dick so you are more than a brain without actual thought

They only call it that in 3rd world countries. Here in America, it's called soccer. And that's all that matters.

This is what we get for letting stormfags and underage retards in here. Can't even reverse image search.

And OP is right.

Fuck u turbo nigger

Tits or GTFO!

P.s. some women use men all over the show. "Friendzone" is for useful idiots! They should just move on though!

This.

no one cares. only newfags try to fix this place, newfag.

How does it feel to be a boy pretending to be a girl on the internet, or a girl too disgusting to post her actual tits with a timestamp?

Yeah she's kinda right but a horrible person what's right is there are no coins if a girl likes you you can kiss her on the first meet the one after you get her number if she don't want to drop her and get another then you are not worthy or not sexy or what the hell ever not for her move on and don't compress time into coins that you throw at girls they are not worth it

you dumbasses are gettin trolled, stop replying to this as if it were true

You are a special kind of stupid.

actually, it's obvious bait and you're the idiot.

Holy fuck, learn how to use punctuation. Your mile long stream of words makes you sound like a retard.

>make thread to inflate own ego
>Sup Forums asked nothing of you fem
>tits n' timestamp

HAHAHAHHAHA that image is too good

wuts rong wit sound liek retarded? lol u mad?

:D

you niggers were made by a 3rd world country you edgy teen nation

Ron fucking White.
>inb4 Ron White raped an animal while drunk controversy
It's coming, I can feel it on the wind.

b7+1

saged

Ron White fucked an animal while drunk? I need to party with this dude.

Fat dude with fantasies of rejecting men better than himself detected.

tits or gtfo bitch

Trap reporting in! "Friend zoning" only occurs when some socially stunted manling can't accept that someone isn't in to them. It's pathetic as fuck, and caused me to lose a lot of friends.

Today OP was not a faggot.

>Ron White: At the Vet's

The veterinarian had the audacity to say to me, 'Mr. White, if you'll just come on back here, we'll show you how to do this, and next time, you don't have to bring in the dog. You can just bring in the semen.' 'That's OK. You go ahead and jack off the dog. He follows me around too much as it is.'

i see no time stamp you autistic faggot.

He did now, if you tell people

The summer is strong with this one

parts of America not a 3rd world country, kek
Ethiopia donates clothes and food to Detroit you fucking idiot

bet life ur ugly as fuck then.

>thinking ur better than average slut.
wrong youre worse cuz u dont put out.

its proven that girls are mentally retarded, and inferior to men in every way.

The problem with "friendzone" is that originally it referred to a real thing, i.e. a woman, who fully knowing that a man had feeling for her (but she did not reciprocate) decided to lead him on because she enjoyed the attention/gifts/company/etc. doling tiny morsels of affection to keep his hopes up. This is something that actually happens and a completely terrible thing to do to a human being. Sadly, in our overreacting militant-feminist days women can ONLY be victims. Saints pure and holy, incapable of a bad thought or action, yet suffering from the inherent evil of the race of pig-men also known as male humans.

That said, stupid men as the one the OP mentions also contributed to devalue and twist the meaning of the word "friendzoned" by using it whenever they were rejected.

its also considered quite slaggy where i come from
>2 one night stands
>I'm practically a nun
decent girls don't have one night stands you double standards bitch

god youre fucking stupid. she put "femanon" because she is talking about a subject from a woman's point of view so it makes sense to identify yourself as a female you fucking retard

either way there is no timestamp pic with tits so 100% chance its a dude anyway

Here's a cat

I love you !!!

This fag here get it

poster female; didn't read

Hahahaha, 3x retarded

and the real OP finally reveals himself

you just don't know what flirting is
you think any time a girl talks to you at all, that it is flirting

You are assuming girls do reject the guy directly (telling him something that makes clear she's not interested). If that was true, you'd be right. That's noy true, girls usually don't have the guts to reject a guy so they keep talking and being nice to him without telling him they are not interested. That's the real friendzone. If the girl rejects him directly and he continues, he's dumb

wew the replies to this are probably counter bait to trigger this retard, if your post is bait it's even worse cause of how stupid and cringey it is :^)

this is true in some cases, but in others she doesn't even know the guy is trying, because he is so bad at it. If he were to just try and get some, she wouldn't have a choice but to directly reject (or accept) his advances.
The guy is almost always in the wrong here.

Actually, I'll say always.
If a woman is getting one over on you, then you are a pathetic piece of shit and deserve the humiliation you get.

cringed hard to this reply

>femanon here
Ok

Fuck you OP

Forgetting of course about women that use men for emotional and financial validation without reciprocating.

This is a poor effort to establish men as nothing more than horny animals, forgetting the most important point that we fucking created civilization.

But now that you've established you think your gender has worth on the internet, time to show the only actual worth it has.

Tits and time stamp, or get the fuck out.

Screw you asshle

The truth

who is this blonde goddess?

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
Sums it up nicely, doesn't it

someone will end up alone with a lot of cats...

I know a nun who used to be a prostitute

Bro I really hate edgy bitches like this but you're still an fucking utter faggot

It isn't?

OP is 100% true.

Guys in the friendzone are rejected beta pussies who don't have the balls to rape their way into some sweet cunt.

If you want to get out of the zone, rape her.

Pic related. Alpha duckling taking what the fuck it wants. It don't give no shit if the pizza wants to be eaten, it's eating the fucking pizza anyway.

Um... no. The friendzone used to refer to the period in which a guy waits too long to ask a girl out and she sees him as only a friend. Girls aren't conspiring against you, you just suck.

"that's so sweet. I don't think it's a good idea though. I love you way to much to risk losing your friendship"

it isn't

ITT: MRAs who are pissed off about not being able to simply rape women any more

if using the modern definition of rape, this is absolutely correct

and that is the coolest duck I've ever seen

all me btw

you?

you can though, as long as she isn't a feminist, she will like it
real women love being taken, they don't want to give themselves

Women aren't pizzas

what?
don't steal my post faggot

I'll keep an eye out for you on the news