Pretty

pretty

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt
crf-usa.org/america-responds-to-terrorism/islamist-terrorism-from-1945-to-the-death-of-osama-bin-laden.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Turkish_Invasion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I stand with the US. A few terrorist attacks is worth erradicating islam.

>Terrorism started about 20-25 years ago
>After US started invading countries

nice b8, m8. i am sure that islam was totally peaceful until 20 years ago. sure, they killed all the unbelievers even 1200 years ago and were never peaceful. but....but.....we mustnt say that.

well he does have a pretty good point

rly mks u tnk....................

>thinks terrorism started 20 years ago

>>islam is worth continouing

Muslims were introduced to modern weaponry and technology 25 years ago. They lived in caves before that.

It took a crane to get them out.

>implying murrica never invaded a country before that

Yes! Also Jet Fuel Melts Steel Beams!!

Nice quads fam

Islam like all other religions have a history deeply rooted in violence. Religion doesn't spread without violence. The difference is the ease and scale of violence that a single person can generate now, and that Russia, the US along others armed the middle east for their own gains.

Acting like ANY religion has been a peaceful one is ludicrous. The difference now is that most followers of other religions don't follow it as closely as most in Islam.

checked

No, no it doesn't! But it heats them enough to weaken them significantly and cause cascading structural failure.

yes it does, if the jet fuel belives hard enought

Yes it does. Disregard this faggot

The retardation is strong with this one. Terrorism has existed for thousands of years. Google the sea people

>sea people

you talking bout murmaiders?

ITT: Very uneducated people and gullible bait-takers. ALL RELIGION IS TERRORISM! LOL

Setting aside all the bullshit that men wrote, take the few words and actions actually attributed to Jesus or Buddha and you'll find that with the exception of a few table flips or scowls, they didn't advocate murder or torture. Mohammad was quite the opposite.
Still, doesn't matter if the religion is 100% flowers and sunshine on paper, someone's gonna go around and start fucking shit up. Islam just encourages it more.

No it was the Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan that caused insurgents to form the Taliban, which were armed by the United States in a proxy war. Desert storm didn't have insurgents, the military was in combat with Iraqi forces.

Don't be fucking stupid.

>sea people
I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

kek... just fucking... kek.

just because there's terrorism it doesn't explain burkhas, women not being able to drive or work or go out alone, shitting on science etc.

>tfw people realize mooohammed was a pedophile rapist who advocated the murder of anyone who didn't follow shitslam

Czech 'em

It really wasn't that funny...

But I almost pissed myself laughing

Completely agree, except the religion is built around the bullshit those guys wrote as well. You can't just discount everything about a religion except for the actions and teachings of Jesus/Buddah. The new and old testaments are filled with an angry, jealous, and vengeful god that murders millions. It has many prophets that advocate and commit crimes against others.

From my understandings Buddhism is more about a person's own mentality about the way they should perceive themselves and the world. Don't know much about their holy texts though. Doesn't change the fact that it has a history of violence on a massive scale as it moved through asia.

That being said, yeah, Islam is cancer and Muhammad was a horrible, awful, human being.

witches were burnt alive 200 years ago by christians. Milions of innocent people died this way. Islam encourages nothing more. They are more aggresive, because they try to take over europe. Poor christian country given enough resources would fight just as hard

Check'd those quints baby

>Milions of innocent people died this way

Maybe thousands definitely not millions.

seems to me like quints of truth

We should have let Saddam have Kuwait.

well, according to my sources those were literal millions. However I'm open to change this view, should you provide legit sauce

>Ignoring every single fucking violent outburst while we were trying to implement the scientific advances in middle east.

That fucker's off by about 400 years.

well, how many muslims or jews were allowed to live in europe in the first 1800 years of christian "civilization"?

107 billion people ever existed
7 billion on earth right now
100 billion dead
50% of 100 billion killed by malaria
50 billion unaccounted for
Not hard to believe at least 1,000,000 of this 50,000,000,000 were killed in the name of religion.

Not him but it's not really possible for them to have burnt that many people in those times.

There simply weren't enough people lying around where you could burn millions and not have it severely impact upon the country

Unless of course you're not talking about only witch burnings but any form of murder in the name of Christianity, in which case I can definitely agree with millions

read jefferson and the tripoli pirates by brian kilmeade you stupid idiot OP. same terrorism been around for hundreds of years. how can you start a thread with leftist lies. commie piece of muslim trash.

fine, wiki seems to back you on this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt
but then again maybe we should consider percentages of populations rather than flat numbers.

Are we talkin just burnings or overall killings in the name of christianity?

If its just burnings then yeah I can get behind thousands, otherwise millions easily.

They were actually, becauae the most of sand niggers were slaves of england or french. The other were just living in tents.

quints of truth

Lol, learn your history bruh, terrorism has been around for a long time. It just only recently (last 20 years) spread to the US from all those shitty mudslime countries.

The crusades were a reaction to aggressive expansion by the caliphate. Back then it was called war

Basically there were between 30,000 and 105,00ish witch burnings

There were definitely not millions of witch burnings.
However while I'm too lazy to look myself, I would certainly believe that millions of people have been killed in the name of Christianity

He's right. UK and US created ISIS

>then why haven't they created UKUS?

its been around since the 70s and maybe even before, as soon as mudslimes started leaving their shitholes and coming to the west

before that they just terrorized each other, even documented since the days of muhammaed the kid raper

Creating one terrorist group and creating terrorism altogether are two different things.

Terrorism existed even in ancient times, and there's only ever been 1 person who could deal with terrorists effectively. His name was Alexander and he did it through exterminating anyone and everyone.

ALL HAIL THE QUINTS OF TRUTH

crf-usa.org/america-responds-to-terrorism/islamist-terrorism-from-1945-to-the-death-of-osama-bin-laden.html

America has been invading countries for longer than 25 years.

E.g. dominican republic 1965
Cuba 1961
North and south korea 1950
Haiti 1915

So on and so forth.

Some muslim factions are terrorist. The u.s. government also commits acts of terrorism.

The war on terror:
What does war cause? Terror.
So youve got a war on one of the things caused by the war you instigated in the first place~ neverending war. $$$

>>mfw people suddenly start caring about dead fags
noone would give a fuck if that guy hasnt claimed he did this for ISIS

i think you're a little skewed. terrorism is not the same as war. yes, in war shit happens, people die, including innocents, although innocents aren't an intended target. However, in terrorism, innocent civilians are targeted for the express purpose of spreading carnage, sending a message and usually demoralizing the population of the area. It's a bit different.

Nah most people do care. You're just an edgelord memeing on a lithuanian pot making forum.

>innocent citizens weren't targeted in the invasion of iraq in the name of "the war on terror"

You can't be this delusional. Its not terrorism when the united states does it is what you're saying.

It took a plane to get them out.

Almost true. Most people care, but they care more that now that he's muslim.

If it was a white man this would be a huge talking point for lefties. More shit about gun control, white power, white hate, white supremecy, white fear-mongering, and whatever other shit they spew.

Now they're horrified because it was a registered democrat mudslime. They are just now starting to realize that they hate everyone the left loves.

Newsflash lefties: mudslimes hate gays, they hate queers, they hate furries, they hate feminists, they hate women in general, they hate transtards, and they hate you.

Saved.

>Terrorism started about 20-25 years ago
>started about 20-25 years ago
>20-25 years ago
>MFW

no, what i'm saying is it's not terrorism when civilians aren't the primary target, that's collateral damage. If i was the leader of a country and decided to attack an american military base, that's an act of war. If i was the leader of a country and decided to blow up a hospital, that's an act of terrorism. The difference is the purpose of the act and who the true intended targets are.

>terrorism started 25 years ago

O' ye of little historical knowledge...

quads and quints in this thread.

excellent.

>ITS ALL BIG BAD US FAULT
>WEVE BEEN REFUSING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS THIS ENTIRE TIME
>NOW WE WILL B-BUT THE US MADE ME DO IT THIS TIME

the entire regions been in conflict since quite literally the religions inception.
>tfw the sunni shiite split is also the big bad wests fault too
>since thats why youve been killing yourselves for the last few centuries
>B-BUT WE CREATE MATHEMATICS AND PHILOSOPHY
>B-BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK YOURE STILL KILLING PEOPLE

Hey Sup Forums, If someone shoots up a church/school/movie theater are they terrorists or only if they're Muslim?
Serious question. Most of you guys act like if we got rid of every Muslims there will be no more mass shootings or something when the majority are done by non-muslims

Goes back further than that. I'm guess you're just not old enough to remember.

Do your homework next time.

If you blow up an anything you're a terrorist, doesn't matter what fake god you follow, what color your skin is, how much your eyes squint, or what shit-hole house you grew up in.

This is semi bullshit.
Before muslims were killing infidels they were killing each other, Sunni killing shia, turks killing kurds or Armenian, all sects of Islam hate eachother and kill each other, after the US invaded those countries now they are attacking the west.

shut up you homosex!

nahhh, cuz then you still got fuckers like the unibomber. totally not even related to islam but his act was terrorism all the same. anyone who targets civilians like that (even mass shootings like columbine)... those are acts of terrorism.

>checked

If you honestly believe innocent citizens weren't targeted in Iraq then you are delusional or burying your head in the sand about what really went on.

Many of the people who even attacked u.s. forces were defending themselves from their towns being reduced to rubble and their families massacred. Sounds like terrorism to me. Oh but its "collateral" because it was during a war on terror they created. What was the reason? To find wmds. Hmm did they ever find those or was the reason complete bullshit? Oh well, im sure they just made an innocent mistake.

In your rage you forgot to make grammatical sense.

You have gotten the quints of truth and debunked Islam, my friend.

/thread.

Google Timothy McVey, kids. A WHITE CHRISTIAN still holds the highest body count when it comes to domestic terrorism. And you know what?

>We totally called him a domestic terrorist when it happened.

You butthurt sandniggers all want to paint us out to be the bad guy, but you are LITERALLY blowing people up and burning them in acid. We'd still call you batshit insane, no matter what fucking color you are. It's time to take responsibility for your fucking actions, no matter what fucking color you are.

> Islam is 1200 years old.
> Terrorism started
In the Quran, 1200 years ago, when Mohammad said to go out and terrorize, and then took a bunch of Muslims out to do it, and they did, and have been doing it nonstop every day since. Usually to each other for not being the right kind of Muslim or Muslim enough. But especially to the Jews. You want the root cause? It's the Islam, stupid. We don't have Jains launching terrorist attacks.

>implying the U.S. hass never blown up a hospital

So we have a terrorist problem not a Muslim problem amirite

Lmao clearly this cunt forgot about the IRA, occupied France, North Vietnam, Soviet Budapest, colonial India and Africa just for a start

It's also a known fact that the US went out and assassinated scientists , medical professionals and any highly educated professors to essentially hold Iraq back in the future.

Ghengis Kahn would today be called a terrorist so really the Mongols invented it anyway

read a history book you dumb fucks

No, we have a muslim problem. And so does most of the EU right now, because its MUSLIM refugees running away from their own MUSLIM problems and blaming everyone else for their own fuck ups while they do it.

This will spawn hate crimes, just like hate crimes are happening in Sweden, Germany, Paris, UK, et al. Did you know that they call public assault a "rape game", where if you're a devout muslim you GANG RAPE a non believer while your buddies hold a circle around you so no one can intervene?

>while you rape a non believer

That's a fucking muslim problem.

and i'm so sure you have insider information about all this? We have no proof one way or the other whether the weapons existed or not, but we had to act on the speculation that they did. Think about it in terms of hitchhikers... would you rather pretend they're all good and give everyone a ride who ever needs one? Or do you prefer to take the safe route and protect yourself by assuming they're all dangerous. I'd rather be safe than sorry. So yeah, shit happened, never found weapons, but I'd rather blow that shithole up and lose a few civilians to make sure the weapons (existing or not) aren't gonna threaten me. Now as far as what you're saying about our forces massacring towns and shit, that's the same left wing liberal bullshit that got spewed by jane fonda back during vietnam, calling the soldiers babykillers and shit. Guess what, confirmed, children were shot dead on the spot... but you wanna know why? Damn gooks were strapping bombs to the kids and telling em "hey, that soldier over there has candy". A lot of troops died cuz of these traps, so they learned to defend themselves, better safe than sorry, bang, sorry kid. Same shit goes in the current war(s). When some crazy ass sand nigger comes running at me with a gun, hollaring his durka durka bullshit, I'm not gonna differentiate between a normal durka durka and an evil terrorist ISIS durka durka. I'm gonna see a gun, percieve a threat, and put a round in his head. THAT is what this shit boils down to. Period.

>implying you had hospitals to blow up

you had the equivalent of medical tents in backwater allies, because your country never even bothered to get their shit together in the first place.

We have a terrorism problem and a muslim problem. There are no organized white, chinese, black, jewish, buddhist, hindu, christian, japanese, or any other hate groups out there actively beheading people and calling for the extermination of all non-believers.

Can't say the same about Islam. There's dozens of them.

At the same time, there are plenty of non-muslim terrorists. They ought to be killed just the same.

terrorism started 20-25 years ago.. sure.

Hahahahahahaha
Yeah, no.
I actually finished elementary and I can tell you it's bullshit. Here's my proof:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Turkish_Invasion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe

The muslim craziness is 1000 years old. Time to remove kebab.

you have no idea how many islam has killed, and you have no idea how many the usa has killed.

and you think you know what you are talking about? hahah killyourself virgin

kek. "I stand with a country built on religious freedom. now let's destroy these different religions." you're too dumb to see the difference between millions of peaceful Muslims and a handful of religious zealots. there's no hope for you.

>implying any uprising in history from a small portion of an ideology or religion wasn't labeled a terrorist.

Nice shoop

Ethan really needs to learn to control his tourettes.