Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for the items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related. That's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my back rest.

I know this is probably bait but you're a cunt.

nice filename

Step 1. Kil yourself

Just make sure you occasionally send him text messages that are mildly sexually enticing or include a "

Not a bait. The first time I did this to him I felt bad, but when i saw how uncomfortable he is, like his hands were shaking nonstop the whole time he's with me and my boyfriend, I felt excited.

tits or gtfo

Yeah you're a disgusting cunt who enjoys taking advantage of this kids vulnerability and need for love to manipulate him. Poor fucking kid.

use your penis as a lure with the offer of a free buttfuck is cooperation is received.

tits with timestamp or gtfo

i hope he shoots you and your boyfriend and then fucks your mum tbh it would be 10/10

Fake and kill - but you should consider to kill yourself.
/Thread.

Kill yourself

Start sending flirty/dirty texts. Fuck, you never have to send any nudes either.

he must be also kinda dumb he should get it when she's not into him.

i also realised that my crush is not into me so i dropped her

stupid whore

/thread
Also: You can't /thread your own post you faggot.

The thing I find sad about this entire thing is not the obvious bait. Most of us aren't retarded, it's that you took the time to write this shit and what that says about you. Sad days man.

>implying anyone in that picture is you or someone you know

You're probably not even a girl.
Fuck off with this bait shit.

>friendzoned betas
I have no sympathy for 'men' who get themselves into these situations. Be a man not a fucking doormat faggots!

Are you speaking from experience? Did you cry?

Why do you think his hands were shaking? I thought he's gonna pee himself. I like it when he doesn't know whether to leave or stay. To protest or stay silent. In the end, he doesn't do anything except shake and look like a zombie.

You didn't even rename the fucking image from when you saved it from someone else's post, you retard.

0/10 shitty bait, go back to school and get good.

No I am not speaking from experience but I simply take pleasure in the suffering of others

This reads like bad erotic fiction.

I like you.

Edgy

go back to tumblr

I assure you this isn't bait. I'm a girl who enjoys her power. I just want to take it to the next level.

Thanks. I'm taking notes.

I can see the appeal in why you're doing it, but you have to acknowledge that even though powerful feeling, it's a shitty thing to do.

I literally cucked a freind once. I had sex with my then girlfriend (who he had a huge crush on) in his bed, while he slept or more likely pretended to sleep on the floor. It felt powerful and definitely turned the both of us on more then most other times.
But that being said, it's a shitty thing to do to someone I consider a freind and I'd take it back if I could.

You're a fuckin cunty little bitch OP, I hope you get gang raped by niggers and he holds you down

The filename is as if... as if.. it was downloaded form Sup Forums! wait, that can't be! or can it? Is it possible?

Tits with timestamp or GTFO

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

did your girlfriend know he had a crush on her? did she look at him from time to time while having sex with you?

>Female here
Tits or GTFO. Come on now, it's not difficult or a new thing!

bumpity bump for interest

Keep talking about how sore you are from your bf last night and ask if he'd come over to watch your little sister/brother/cat while you and bf have sexy time upstairs. Loudly.

your just full of shit faggot

ps. google search image all you newfaggots

Seriously this. This should have been the first and only post.

women are psychopaths

I used to do this to girls back in the day.
>Literally made the girl who was enemies with my gf atm watch me fuck my gf. I told her I was going to fuck her after I was finished with my gf. She agreed as long as after "this night happened" we'd "all" be in a relationship. Pretty sure I fucked her up for the rest of her life.

You need to straighten the fuck up OP, you'll feel bad about it later.

You shouldn't even hold hands with him, force him to hold hands with your boyfriend

underrated
czehd

1. Stop trying to make other's lives a hell and get one of your own

2. the alternate option, kill yourself

saging this shit

I know this is bait, (pic stolen from the net while you insist the bitch in the pic is you) but I still hope you get sodomized by a pack of AIDS infected hobos who jizz on all your hopes and dreams as well as inside your ass. If it were up to me, I'd hack off your arms, legs and tongue and use you as a breeding sow for the rest of your UNnatural life.

Cunt.

Until "she" posts a timestamped picture, abandon thread.
There is literally nothing here of value, and continuing to respond just feeds OP.

I hope a pack of niggers rape you to death, you mischievous shitcunt

I'll give you the ultimate advice, but only if you show tits first.

Hey dumb cunt...men.are the cuckold. We decide when we want to be cuckd. Your friend is just a pussy who wants to bang you. You cant cuckold those you arent already fucking.

She knew. He had a crush on both of us actually (I'm a bi faggot), but neither of liked him like that.

Not that I remember, we went out and were pretty drunk at the time.

step 1. pay for your won shit you stupid dumb bitch. you do realize that most guys on here are in the same situation as him?

>tfw there are male feminists who insist the friend zone is made up by betas who are just trying to take advantage of innocent females for sex

>you mischievous shitcunt

Look, it's not that hard. Tits or GTFO

>cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?
twat?

He was very passive-aggressively vocal about it too, kind of uncomfortable.

He was a Virgin and would make half serious jokes about losing his virginity in a three way.

Don't listen to the naysayers OP. Take all the advice you can from this place and have your fun. Come back later with a screenshot of this thread and tell us all how it goes.

Easy. Find a reason to go out with him alone, get drunk as fuck then kiss him.

play it off as a drunk mistake and he's yours for the next 2 years.

sage goes in all fields

Make sure you sage every one

Op is not even female and loves to bait with big ol hooks

This. We have standards, gentlemen

Found the cuck guys

What is wrong with you

Fuck off you fat faggot

It's a good thing someone circled the entire focal point of the image. Never would have seen it, otherwise.

Any holes a goal babe.

Except for that guy.
Not a goal. Definitely not a goal.

>I assure you this isn't bait
>uses an image saved from Sup Forums without even renaming it
>image has tons of results with GIS
>ignores people calling out recycled image

Yeah, totally not bait guys

>Don't listen to the naysayers OP. Take all the advice you can from this place and have your fun. Come back later with a screenshot of this thread and tell us all how it goes.

You managed to white knight a girl asking how to friend zone somebody. I didn't think it was possible to merge being a cunt and cuck into one sentence but you managed it. The virginity is strong with you.

Even my grand ma can make a better bail and she is dead

Well, youre are young and stupid as fuck. Youre stupid because you havent followed through on your current path and witnessed the outcome. I will not tell you the out come even tho im fairly certain it wont end well for you.

Wisdom comes from lifes lessons. Carry on being just like you are now. Keep this behavior up. I encourage it. Sure people around you will be hurt and youll eventually feel their pains as the social group falls apart.

Just continue and learn. The most important thing is that you learn from the mistakes and grow. Sometimes we revisit the mistakes and make them over and over. I suggest learning the stove tops hot the first time around and not touching it again but some of us just need a good scar to remind us of lifes lessons.

>I didn't think it was possible to merge being a cunt and cuck into one sentence

what do we call such a thing?

Newfag here with a question Why keep posting in a thread after this post proved this is bait?

a faggot

Thanks, I'm learning a lot and writing your suggestions on my diary.

I like this. I'll try this next week and secretly take a photo do my best not to laugh.

It's pretty much in her god damn nature to do this. She's a female. Therefore she's literally retarded.

because people are idiots

Fucking.
Hot.
I want this to happen to me, so bad.

This isn't a philosophy lecture you fucking reject, gtfo.

people falling for the bait rustles my jimmies harder than op

thats not you though.. you're a fat beta

>still carrying on like any of this is real

well at least you've got tenacity, I guess

No tits abandon thread

>replying to copypasta

summer is finally here

I hope you get fucking rekt soon enough op

Maybe lock a chastity device on him so he's even more submissive?

I'm feeling pretty bitter today so I'll give oyu a few lines.

> But I can't talk to him (your BF) about this kind of stuff

> I probably spend more time texting you than him

anything that makes him feel like he's more important to you than your BF. Just weave these into your conversations with him, if you BF is paranoid though you may want to avoid any form of hard evidence. He wont tell your BF anything if you play it right.

>for you
top kek