If Russia gets Crimea, should Germany get Kaliningrad?

If Russia gets Crimea, should Germany get Kaliningrad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnwNOtG06Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=Me8fZdg8JVU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1318819/Germany-in-secret-talks-with-Russia-to-take-back-Konigsberg.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. We should.

Yes
Memelland!

According to the 2010 Census, the ethnic composition of the Kaliningrad Oblast was as follows:

772,534 Russians (86.4%)
32,771 Ukrainians (3.7%)
32,497 Belarusians (3.6%)
9,769 Lithuanians (1.1%)
9,226 Armenians (1%)
7,349 Germans (0.8%)
4,534 Tatars (0.5%)
3,282 Azeris (0.4%)
2,788 Poles (0.3%)
2,245 Uzbeks (0.3%)

>7,349 Germans (0.8%)

You will get it, sort of. When we get you.

Why should Germany get anything?
East Germany should have been added to Poland after the collapse.

We offered to Germany once and Lithuania several times but they refused to take it because the last thing they would need is a region with major Russian population

wtf I hate Eesti now

We didn't had enough people to replace the Russians. That changed tho.

East German WAS added to Poland after the collapse. What we now call 'East Germany' used to be called 'Middle Germany' or 'Central Germany'

Sure, i would love to see the German """""army"""""" invade. That would be happening.

No invasion would be necessary. Russia was actually willing to give the region to Germany to settle their debt but the German cucks declined the offer.

pls dont call us c*cks
it really hurts my feelings

Op referenced an actual military invasion that's why i put Germany in the same situation.

>Crimea declaring independence from Ukraine and voting in a referendum to join the Russian Federation
>invasion

this, to be honest
I bet if Scotland would vote to leave the UK, and join the EU, it would count as invasion aswell

How was it in 1945? When it was hoven away.

Source?

Im so sick of this fucking autocorrect
Given*

Well, you could put the nukes away to russia and neutralise it militarily and then make in an independent balto-russian ministate which then can figure out a new identity for itself.

Or all the russians hop on a train and go live on crimea which could need the populationboost, with the land then given to Memeland.

OPPRESSED GERMAN MINORITY

No, what was added to Poland was occupied Polish clay, not East Germany.

t. Wladimir Putinmann

Yeah great, let's give Germany more lands so they can flood their refugees there.

>7349 germans
fire up those referendums because kaliningrad is joining germany

youtube.com/watch?v=PnwNOtG06Dg

youtube.com/watch?v=Me8fZdg8JVU

No. Because the difference between Scotland and Crimea is. Scotland wants more niggers and degenerates. Crimea wants less.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1318819/Germany-in-secret-talks-with-Russia-to-take-back-Konigsberg.html

B-but John crimeans are niggers and degenerates

The liberals only tolerate independence movements when they're motivated by leftism. If your independence movement is motivated by ethnonationalism and anti-immigration the leftists will call you "evil".