What does moo think of the queen of moo, lavren mayberry? Fugg off ic youre a goblinfu fag or a wrinklefu fag

What does moo think of the queen of moo, lavren mayberry? Fugg off ic youre a goblinfu fag or a wrinklefu fag

qt

M a Charli fan
BC Charli is the real Queen of Sup Forums

she's the typical social media feminist that call everyone and everything "mysoginist" that doesn't do anything but shame he's own genre.
neverthless, cvrches has some good tunes

typical hipster-indie-stupid whore, but she's hot

Fuck you.

You forgot about Charli XCX, who currently resides at 397 votes.

actual queen of Sup Forums comming through

Does Charli XCX have a general thread with over 300 posts? Exactly. She's not even that popular here. There are 10-20 maniacs that shitpost her and that's all. Her presence has no "weight".

Only a few brave men dare even mention the almighty entity known as Charli XCX.

The correct top in terms of popularity on Sup Forums:
1. Grimes - undeniable
2. Bjork
3. Lauren
4. St. Vincent
5. Joanna Newsom
6. the rest

Grimes' face is kind of ugly though, Bjork is old as all shit, Lauren looks too much like a teenage boy, St. Vincent is a lesbian/10, and Joanna Newsom lol who gives a fuck her music is boring as all shit.

...and your opinion is bullshit and irrelevant. Happy now?

No, but I could say you have no argument here with that empty statement. Happy now?

Where's Marina?

>6. the rest
Reckless spamming =/= popular.

I dont know how these other artists aren't also being "spammed" everywhere, especially Grimes, who is in almost every thread and it looks like the same 1 creepy super fan keeps posting her.

Grimes is the only Sup Forumswaifu being spammed Recklessly and that's why so many people hate her, Marina on the otherhand is liked by everyone because she makes good music and is being posted moderatly

Grimes has a daily general thread, so her popularity is undeniable. Most of those extra threads are spam:
I bet they're made by trolls to piss off naive folks like you.

Fucking, ok like, if other artists have a general or are mentioned that is considered spam?

>Grimes is the only Sup Forumswaifu being spammed Recklessly and that's why so many people hate her
Do you believe the trolls can't sleep at night because some folks hate her? Grimes is spammed often but she's actually awesome.

Same with grimeth and lauren you cuck, you being one of them

Lets just admit that every time she gets awkwardly thrown into a thread it creeps you out though.

These obviously creepy comments on here need to go away, and kpop is just a creepy climax of serial rapists meeting together in their routine thread everyday.

>Same with grimeth
No. She has a big fanbase here with or without the posting maniacs. Some dude asked 4 years ago why Sup Forums is so obsessed with her. Anything changed?

Because she is attractive, really -that's it. Seriously.

>grimes
>attractive
bet her pussy stank like james river low tide

>Totally missing the point of why it is popularity of these artists isn't necessarily representative of their physical appearances
It's called /mu - as in 'Music' - for a reason, user.

NO wrinklefus

Then why so many called her goblin and ugly?
>Seriously
What about her acclaimed music?

Not even a Marina fan, but that's mean.

She was a qt. It's a shame

FUCK OFF MARINA FUCKING WRINKLY CUNT GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID BITCH GET OUT

DROOOOOOOOPPPPPEEEEEED

>MARRY ME
>*ducks for cover*

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

What is your problem, autist? She looks very good for her age.

how old is she, 50?

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaáäæàaåāâàreeeeèêëėęëêeéèn

Don't forget to vote for the right girl.

disturbing lack of lavrens in this thread

Just a little correction of this top that I did: to add Carly Rae Jepsen after Joanna Newsom. She's notable enough to have her own place.

>Poll was linked in a Grimes thread
>She only got 20% of the votes
It's fucking sad really

>implying that every gimes fan that posted on that thread also voted
It's sad if you believe that.

Your missing the larger point, user. Grimes threads on /mu attract all sorts of people - not just exclusively Grimes-obsessed music fans. People with differing tastes with at least a passing interest in Grimes as their common interest. Grimes threads are the great meeting places on /mu right now.