EURO 2016 GOOD VS. EVIL UPDATE #2

Bad guys prevail in the second day of the knockouts, with France squeezing past a resilient band of Irish lads and Belgium committing war crimes on Hungary. Due to the levels of backlash received in the last post, England have fully joined the dark side. Wales and Poland face the huge task of overcoming two of the most hated teams in the quarter finals, whilst Iceland prepare their bus for the inevitable chav onslaught tomorrow. Also, Slovakia got knocked out. Meme magic has failed Sup Forums today, but there is still hope for a tournament ending that ends in mass shitposting.

why the hate for Belgium and Spain?

FTFY
You guys are too good. You win too much, especially Spain. France winning the home tournament would just be boring and hackneyed. England does not deserve to win.

move Belgium to neutral and Germany to bad.

forgot to remove Magyar. Wales has been promoted to Good Guys due to their impending battle with the Belgians

i dont like the portuguese. please remove them from neutral otherwise i wont post in your thread

>good guys = underdogs

>bad guys = good teams

hypocritical as usual

>it's another "sp root for outsiders" episode

>Implying Portugal isn't liked
There are way too many memesters that like Portugal entirely because of the tsuuu meme

get fucked by some mounted police's dick dipped in maple syrup

>none of the good guys will reach the semis

thank god,

they are the most boring team to watch

I...I actually like the German team...

True chart

Correct

>Italy Neutral
>France Bad Guys

It's like you just love diving?

YFW you realize that either Poland, Portugal, Wales or Belgium are going to be in the FINAL of Euro 2016.

move england to the right then

Says fucking France who wakes up in the middle of the second half and starts playing.

But comebacks make for the most suspense, Poland

>yfw one of those WINS the final of Euro 2016

>TFW France can only do good when playing in France.

Moe England to the right and this chart is perfect.

why are germany considered to be bad?
they don't play boring cancer football like spain did from 2008-12, their players are likeable (bar hummels) and back up their talking on the field. Also, 7-1.

there you go

add another category for "Subhuman" and add Belguim pls

>hackneyed
It's not a script you retard, it's a bunch of people trying to win a game.

Why is England the bad guys in all these? Shit makes no sense. They're not even a favourite to win it. Also, how the fuck are the welsh any different? We're basically the same damn country.

>Germany
>Not pure evil

Should be meme guys instead yeah.
also, we're not. Wales have far more class than England, they don't have it down as a given that they'll do well in tournaments. Just take a look at your media when Iceland knock you out. Hilarity.

The Wales dickriding has made me want them to get smashed by Belgium desu

Most accurate one. Good job anão

>You win too much

lol we lost against Italy and made a bad match against Sweden. It's just today we find our honor.

won't happen. Their defence will give away a free kick and based Bale will smash one home. Plus it's free parking for large vehicles after 6PM.

The welsh ass kissing really is annoying. Half these fucking niggas probably hadn't even heard if Wales before these Euros. I don't just want them to get beaten by Belgium, I want them to get completely and utterly thrashed. Like 5-0 or something. I also want England to completely thrash Iceland, because those fuckers are just as annoying.

hope england and portugal fuck everyone

>I want them to get completely and utterly thrashed
>I also want England to completely thrash Iceland

Spotted the Englishman. Bet he's got pickled eggs in his fucking pockets and fingers his nan.

Iceland is a qt country, I hope they win

Anyone who claims England are the bad guys are soft cunts who can't handle any banter. Most people in this country know that we have a pretty average team, we don't actually think we're the greatest team in the world.

why dont all your migrants move there instead of the fucking UK then?

You don't support your team?

>92.61% Icelandic
>3.36% Polish
>4.01% other

More water between them and the rest of Europe. I don't understand why migrants don't just stop in France or one of the other surrounding countries. Is the rest of western Europe really that much worse than the UK? Why do they risk life and limb to get into our garbage country?

Calm down mate
I do, they're my second team is what I meanf

>It's not a script
Good goyim.

>post yfw when ronaldo wins one for da gal

they can't anymore anyway.
no more benefit bucks and no more £5.60 labour for wanky companies.

Iceland arent in the EU

and neither are we now

I want this "Underdogs are the good guys" meme to end

we did you put us with the bad guys?
we have Griezmann

almost perfect

only needs a "not a real country" category with Wales and Belgium in it

and a special category for "Didn't even qualify so shouldn't have an opinion"

Spain is neutral and so is Wales desudesu
Poland is evil imo

move the germans to the left
feels lonely

way ahead of you

STOP STOP HE'S ALREADY DEAD

>implying you dont miss us in this boring as shit championship.

I miss our brawls...

exactly

battle of nuremberg rematch when?

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.

Why are people hating on England? We've got loads of cheeky chappies in the squad, barely any old prima-donnas nowadays.

>nazi teams are neutral
>based allies are bad guys
>jews are good guys
Is it time for another war?

hey guys thanks for the support :)

go get 'em, tiger

nigger

>all these qurter finalist
I'm wet

Canada thinking anyone cares about their opinion