You fucking ASSHOLES! How darw you say this type of garbage about people that LITERALLY JUST FUCKING DIED! HAVE FUCKING...

You fucking ASSHOLES! How darw you say this type of garbage about people that LITERALLY JUST FUCKING DIED! HAVE FUCKING RESPECT FOR THEIR FAMILIES AND THE INNOCENT LOST! I hope you all burn in hell for this! Along with all the other hater, basement dwelling, no lifes!

fuck off, that is a completely different board
faggot

Nice ragebait. And Sup Forums is awesome as always.

What the fucks the difference!? You're all the same filith!

Oh this isn't fucking bait, i truly think you're ALL terrible thoughtless people! KARMA WILL FUCK YOU UP BITCH!

go back to tumblr

the summerfags are here. shouldn't you be in school, or fucking a teacher, or shooting up a school whitefag?

How the Fuck is that not racist!? Its okay for you to group all white people together, but when i group all black people together its wrong? Fuck off niggerfag

you the type of fag to buy an xbox one s and claim it better than PC

i dont even play video games. Also if its so bad Then why do you have a photo of it? Stfu

summerfags summerfags summerfags. moot needa ban this and the trap cancer

samefag summerfag

I would post bait, but I feel this is more applicable.
>Implying anyone on Sup Forums in general cares about 50 dead fags

Our society has become so insulated to little, pr protected, safe spaces, it's a tragedy one fucking guy can walk in and kill people while hundreds of men run screaming, leaving their friends and loved ones to die. That's all I see happening, a nation of people pleasing themselves, more interested in ass ramming themselves, who have given up fighting.

Signed,
I'm embarrassed

How dare you people say this burn about garbage in hell that literally died fucking. Their families are lost and they have no respect for innocent assholes.

qft

>a nation of people pleasing themselves
Besmirching the sacrifices made by countless others, infinitely more valuable, so they could live in relative peace.

Just Take Me to a Gay Bar

>people that LITERALLY JUST FUCKING DIED

What people?

kek infiltration by tumblr or leddit?

let the faggys burn

>LITERALLY JUST FUCKING DIED!
Wait, so they didn't respawn? Or they respawned but were all gibbed because of respawning at the same time? This needs further clarification.

go cry for everyone who's dieing unfairly in china and africa as well then u cunt

OP is just mad cos the shooting cancelled his favourite glory hole hour at Pulse

Not guy

They tried to respawn but all of them trying to over fagged the server and it crashed.

Error 61216
Servers are too gay at the moment and have to close.

That's vandalism of my nations flag.

bad bait

Name one victim please. I bet u cant

Shut the fuck up, fucking faggot sympathisers get rekt.

I fucking hate muslums but the guy that did that is a hero

Faggot number 1

Fuck off weeb faggot Sup Forums is a site for intelligent discussion and debate not autistic weebs and dumb memes

Sup Forums fucking ruined this site

Go suck a dick faggot

Please, go back to tumblr, summerfag

Not even the same board retard. Also your bait is shit

Moar stars needed.

>Omar did nothing wrong

Oh that's a good one

>one victim
Omar Mateen