Magyars welcome

Magyars welcome

Make room for us and the Icelanders.

hey i'm from transylvania

How did Croatia lose to Mexico?

It has actually been a great experience. We finally have a team. We finally got to know what it feels like when a whole country is rooting for them.

TRANSYLVANIA IS ARGENTINE LAND, FUCK OFF GYPSY SCUM

REEEEEEEE

By choking in a key game as always. We should legally change our country's name to Chokeatia.

nah

I was in transylvania on vacation
comfy place desu famfams

KI TUDJA MERRE, MERRE VISZ A VÉGZET

jk, get fucked LMFAO

I remember seeing your team celebrate in front of the fans after scoring in that friendly game against Croatia before the yuros.

It was a goat moment, I was actually happy that it ended 1:1

World Cup incoming, I hope Hungary will be there

And a great overall performance to go with it. Well done Hungary.

Will you qualify for the next WC?

Who do you have in your quali group?

I was rooting for you guys the whole time. That ref was awful.

The eternal moor + Albania 2.0

>all of them wearing sweatpants

That's_the_joke.tar

Qualification for the World Cup? Unlikely, as there won't be Platini-magic involved. We haven't been on one since 1986: the first match there (a totally unexpected 0:6 against USSR) is widely considered the direct reason for the decline of the Hungarian football. (PS.: in reality, it's been dying since the mid-60's.)

>Poortugal again
Not easy, but doable

>Switzerland
Definitely beatable

The rest souldn't be a problem for you.

You aren't exactly favorites, but the 2nd place is not completely unrealistic.

>tfw the way Behrami was talking, I'm afraid he'll retire from the NT before the qualifiers
At least we have Blackrami to replace him.

Where tf can I buy pic related?

great observational skills you got there

that's not impossible, you can do it

Probably at the nearest Adidas store. If they don't have in stock I'm sure they can order you one.

Great tournament guys. Glad to have played the best game of the tournament with you.

See you guys in WC qualifiers.

feels good man.

no question, these two teams played in different leagues.
but i'm proud nonetheless, it was so good to watch this team play great footbal at a major tournament.

now i'm usually not the guy who hates on other teams, but goddamnit i hope the polish bros will crush portugal because i've never seen the same amount of cancerous and brainless shitposts... and then they ask why everyone hates them. fuckin die you degenerates

t-t-t-thanks senpai

Transfagarasan is based

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

not you man, i came from another thread

we have Switzerland and Portugal in the group, might even happen if one of them chokes of we get better by time

You played a good match, Hungry. I wanted you to draw level.

>mfw I really want those yearly HUN-AUT friendlies to come back

It would be the comfiest friendly in European football, I'm certain of that

Are you a vampire?

Also can you provide with Ak-47?

And silver tipped AK ammo?

You can do it.

hahaahhaaaahaahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahaahahhahahhahhahahahahahhahaha
Cry some more faggot now go home

Fuck of ISIS, you're not welcome in this thread.

I'm so sorry you have to see this. It'll be over soon.

Siebenbürgen ist Deutsch.

Well subhuman slavs-shitskin hybrid never were welcomed but here you are.

my bad i forgot this was an irrelevant shitholes losers only thread

I'm sorry for you guys :(

Is this a safe place? :DD

Yes

Seriously blast off Mehmed.

What are you doing in a football thread anyway? Shouldn't you be watching pussy rugby or boreball?

Keep busy of your niggers

No, sorry, we do not support muslim terrorism Achmed

I actually felt bad for you, you guys played great today, minus the finishing part, and after slovakia went to shit you were one of the few remaining white teams.
But hey, no one likes salty guys, so now I'm just enjoying the fact that we are in the quarters without playing shit and drawing 3 in 4 games

hehhh.... I don't even care, this is actually a good result... Portugal finishes behind us in the group and gets Croatia... we would've beaten those guys easily desu.... Belgium is #1 in the FIFA rankings so basically this means we're #2 in the world... also they have black people and we don't lol...

there's this pundit/commenter/huge faggot around here called Rui Santos that is a sporting fan but disguises himself as neutral. Last month, after Benfica were champions ahead of sporting Lisbon, even though Sporting signed Jorge Jesus (who had been Benfica's manager for 6 years), that faggot interviewed Jesus and gave him a little trophy for being the best manager in the league, even after he finished second after choking a 7 point lead.
So the joke around here after our game with you guys was that the Euro brackets were designed by Rui Santos, where finishing 3rd is better than finish 1st or 2nd

We have you in world cup qualifying right ?
It'll be nice to play you, but I'm concerned you could hurt our chances now.

Never mind, I have that wrong

mfw right now

no we are with the tugas and albania 2

what does he say? I will never learn your language tbqh pham

"one sensational country behind us..."