So I was on my usual sex meet up site. that usually only has about a hand full of girls, a decent amount of couples...

So I was on my usual sex meet up site. that usually only has about a hand full of girls, a decent amount of couples, and ALOT of older guys. And i saw that a 18yo was in the town over from me on the IM client.

I sent her a message asking what she was into. And she responded right away that it would depend on whether id be ok with fucking an underage girl. I did not acknowledge the comment regarding sex. I only responded with questions of doubt about her age and even gender.

I went back and forth with her about how this site is mostly filled with older guys and fakes and flakes. And how why someone her age would more likely use one of the other many hook ups.

She then tells me she's 15 and that she was bored with those apps.

At this point i still have not acknowledged or responded interested about having sex still.

I told her that id meet up to hang out only to see if she is telling the truth about her age and gender.

She told me that she can do so at some point this week. And that she had to go since her mother was taking her to the doctors office.

And that we should keep in touch.

Is this too good to be true?

I've stayed away from saying any interest in sex. that i would only meet her to confirm her age an gender.

If i do go to meet her, how should i proceed and what should i do just in case it is a police sting.

You're a fucking idiot.

i haven't sent any pics either. So far I haven't broken any rules. Just chatted with a 15yo and plan to meet her somewhere public to hang out.

>Thinking this is a normal thing to do.

It's not normal in any stretch. But also not illegal either.

MODS

dont have sex /meet up with anybody underage or youre in alot of trouble

what are your actual intentions?

you should prepare for both possibilities
bring lube and your phone

Sounds like you're being careful and not doing anything too stupid. Just keep being careful. Take it slow.

The only intentions i've made are that I want to see that she is not an old man, and to hang out.

The fact she said she'd want to meet somewhere public seems like a goodish sign since it's not in a random home lol

Don't bring lube. If it is a sting it shows intent.

OP: If you're an adult, hang out with other adults. Hanging out with people's kids is going to get you side-eyed in the BEST CASE scenario. Even if your intentions are honorable and you don't do anything sexual, people are going to make assumptions and you're going to get into trouble. Step back and look at the big picture here. Don't ruin your life man. Please.

Protip: Teens that can keep their mouths shut do not exist.

how old are you fgt?

30yo

I'm bored with those apps!
I want a man.

Yeah dude you've been chatting with Chris hansen

You are going to get v& or its going to be some old big dude that's going to rape your boy pussy.

pst pic of her oldfaf

no I mean your real intentions, the ones in your head, not the ones you admitted to in the chat

Here's an easy way to prove that without the possibility of a sting. Ask for a picture of a timestamp fully clothed and with a friend or something then do the same fully clothed with a timestamp written out. Done

Girls have so many apps they can use to have dick flock to them by the hundreds.
They are not going to use some shady site with a bunch of older guys to get dick.

I'm sorry but you're just too old for her man. You've reached the point where hanging out with teens is officially creepy.

what site op?

This

>30
>thinking it's normal to want to hang out with a 15 year old girl
>being this much of a pedo

Look user I realize this could be your chance to fill that loli fantasy you've always had but 99% sure this is a sting and your ass is going to wind up in jail.

I dont know what my real intentions are. Depends on her. and how the hang out goes. If she seems legit, and she seems not like a crazy bitch then it may go further. but the first meet will only be to hang out no matter what.

i tried to get her to send me a picture with her and my profile name written down, and she only wrote it on a piece of paper an sent the pic of the paper... not of herself...

she said she wont send pics of herself over the internet ... that was a red flag.

and the site is really quite boring i don't think you gusy really want it

Red flag for sure. Tell her you wont meet up unless you get a time stamped pic. Simple.

OP you deserve what will happen to you.

m8 this is clearly a sting op
No 15 year old girl hangs out with old guys online.
inb4 v&

the sting wont work unless they have SOME sort of proof of intent. Meeting a teenage girl in public may seem unethical, it however not illegal. Or even arrest worthy.

She seems pretty quick to move on if i don't want to chat with her if i don't believe her.

I'm hoping to continue chatting with her with a normal tone, asking her about every day stuff to see if she slips up about details.

Like she wanted to meet in public. And she said anywhere i want.as long as she can walk to it in her town... which stings usually have designated areas for this kind of stuff

Myfriendiscurious

>conversation begins
>Wait, OP, i am underage, areyou ok with this?
>not red flag

Even so, the burden of proof is on you to show that your intentions are not criminal.

Just don't take the risk of meeting "her"; it ain't worth it. Go for women around your age group and fuck one senseless.

My advice is to stop stalking children you fucking pedophile. Of course you won't so prepare your anus. You'll be in prison eventually.

Anyway kill yourself you fucking pedo fag

That is not how the legal system works in america. The burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. Innocent until proven guilty.

Fucking nigger pedos like you need to die

I do not know what world you live in, but it's probably in your parents basement. The ones that wished you were a BJ, and thought, "this was the sperm that the won?!". The majority of girls do not just one day post I want dick on their social media sites and choose out of the line of guys who they want you fucking moron. Bitches are just as shy and nervous as guys are. A lot of girls would do this. You, of course will never know, due to the fact you're A) a faggot and B) an ugly, fat, autistic, pimple faced faggot.

How about you fucking kill yourself instead you fuck

Fuck off. He doesn't want to murder the girl, he just wants to have sex with her. Shes 15, not 6.

Yeah i was figuring that these popular apps like usually ask to link to your facebook and anyone on the app can search .

It's a red flag she didn't send me a pic with my profile name. but at the same time it also makes sense from a 15yo girls perspective.

yeah that made me put my guard up quick. cause she could have chatted for a while and asked to meet near her saying she doesn't drive. And not bring up the age thing until later....

So I'm just trying to figure out that if I DO meet this girl. and we hang out well. What can i do to make sure she isn't part of a sting.

this.

also, do you guys not know teenage girls? they love hooking up with older guys. They have the same sex drives that teenage boys do only difference is that while you were still fapping to the thought of Mrs Henderson from geography class giving you a blowjob under the desk, the more sexually mature girls in your school were already hooking up with 18, 25 and 30+ year olds.

WTF kind of 15 year old needs lube?

1.) i have no intent on the first meet to have sex.
2.) I hate lube. If you can't get a girl wet enough before fucking her... than you don't deserve to fuck her.
3.) And yes if she asks me to bring lub, condoms and a 6 pack of wine coolers i'll know it's a sting lol

Nice bait faggot. If she is 15 try it. I'ma laugh my ass off watching to catch a predator u fucking cunt.

it's an undercover sting operation set up to take down pedophiles like you. if you go meet up with her they will call that intent and lock your ass away for 1-25 years. fucking idiot!

>If you can't get a girl wet enough before fucking her... than you don't deserve to fuck her.
actually, some women have health issues that drastically reduce natural lubrication. so, youre a faggot.

Im 33 and im banging an 18yo is that creepy?

No, that's nice. Pics.

Shits so cash

How does she not annoy the fuck out of you? I'm 28 and I can't stand 18 year olds.

He's making a point that the age difference between him and the 18yo is the same as the age difference between me and the 15yo.

clever

Ill see if i can get her to send more. I delete everything she sends because im married.

God you're an idiot

She seems fairly well adjusted. Im just lucky i guess

clever or not it's still a sting opp. They do that shit all the time around here. he better get online and delete his account and never speak with that account again(her)

Ever feel like ending it and fessing up to your wife? I think about cheating on mine but worry about the guilt haunting me. Maybe I'm just a giant faggot.

Also girls who are younger who go after older guys. Think of themselves as more mature, and try to be more mature for the older guys. So that crazy stupid shit teenagers do are toned down ALOT around the older person they want to fuck.

I was 30 when I hooked up with a 15yo a few times. 36 now. Still get diamonds thinking about it

When it comes to cases involving either women or children vs grown men, it falls on the accused.

You have to be a certain type of person to cheat and make ur marriage still work.
You have to be able to completely compartmentalize. When i fuck around, the moment i get in my car after i'm done fucking whoever i fucked. I basically forget about it. I almost conciser it like a different person did it. So i feel no guilt.

Maybe you've been going out with the wrong 18yo's then.

yeah thats why so many rape have such a high conviction rate when it's just the woman and the man giving their word against eachother.

Above statement is me being sarcastic by the way. Just incase you didn't get the verbal irony,

Fucking idiot. The law always has to prove beyond a reasonable down for felonies even with women and children.

Another thing i found odd was when i asked to meet up right away after she said she had a doctor's appointment in 2 hours. So we can just hang out and i could verify she wasn't an old guy. She said shortly after than her mom wanted to go to the store before taking her on her doc appointment and they were leaving almost right away....she rain checked for tomorrow or thursday though....

and her account did log off though...

all things that MAY be red flags..... or they could be true

This doesn't seem like a red flag to me. Some other things definitely did though.

i talked to a 15 year old for a while. gf found out, had to ditch her orr lose the gf. ditched the teen.

>This

You deserve whatever it is OP your intentions are disgusting and you belong behind a jail cell. Even if your found not guilty (not likely) your going to have a permanent record and will be listed as a child molester regardless what they tell you.

Bring dozens and dozens of packets of duck sauce taped to rolls of scotch tape. Bring motor oil and a funnel, digital multimeter, automotive coolant hygroscope, a garden hose, 3X gallon jugs of auto coolant, a flush n fill adapter, auto coolant flush, wrenches, a heavy nylon tow rope with hooks, a plastic tarp to prevent spills, auto body filler and electric operated sander with various auto sandpiper grits, tack cloth, several varied colors of auto primer, a bucket, sponge, car soap, chamois, car wax, shop rags, and two colors of cheap bubble wands for blowing bubbles of the kind that comes in a convenient dildo shaped tube preloaded with bubble soap that retail for $0.99. A card that says happy 18th birthday in an envelope that says Do not Open until your 18th birthday with graphic descriptions of sex acts you are willing to perform on her when she's 18, a current Highlights for Children magazine, a picnic basket filled with goodies and Batman Pez dispenser filled with blue raspberry Pez candy, green tea Pocky, a habiltrail gerbil cage with bedding, food, and water with a gift coupon for a gerbil, with a note saying if you are a good girl and can keep the gerbil alive for 2.5 years you'll get a special surprise for her 18th birthday.

Ok bro, this is how this shit is going to play out.

A: You get stomped by a SJW in public.

B: You end up having a nice little chat with chris hansen (remember, the show is getting old, doing a sting in public is a perfect way to up the ratings.)

C: You end up at a sheriffs office explaining to them LITERALLY the same fucking shit every single one of the people caught up in this shit before you did.

>No really officer, I just wanted to hang out, bla bla bla.

But go ahead, be a moron. But remember, Sup Forums warned you... Fucking Sup Forums, the site where people argue over everything and ruins lives, fucking warned you...

kek

Jerk off ASAP and rethink the whole thing through. Seems like you're thinking with your boner at the moment. Trust me, from my point of view the risk outweighs the benefit.

Oh and I forgot option D:

You end up on Dr Phil defending yourself from accusations.

(/\ That One was Literally, on the show Yesterday! /\)

Trips of truth

what is the site?

Okay moralfags, be honest.

Underage girls are hot. Yes or no?

>ib4 muhAoC, muh morals

Adult Friend Finder if you guys most know

B-b-but muh morals!!!

Yeah i totally agree with everything.this man said. Guilt for me was a bit of a factor especially when my wifes father was dying (she was pregnant at the time too) still smashed an 18yo mom 2 feet from her 1 year old (sleeping. What kind of degenerate do you think i am?)

underage girls can be hot. anyone that says otherwise are probably lying to themselves.

Yes, that's creepy

Of course yes,

But thank goodness not everyone is that christian level of autism.

But until we get the idiots to recognize and implement more reasonable age of consent laws its one helluva risk to bang a 15 year old.

My Nigga. Same here.

So in other words, you're a sociopath

Oh take your projected judgements right the fuck back out the door you came in through.

Underrated post

Always clears the head

Kek, even the cops would be laughing as they called you a fedora wearing faggot while kicking your ass out of the station head first...

BRILLIANT!

No, in other words he decided to fuck instead of jerk off or bone the Mrs (again)

Sociopaths for the most part feel no emotions whatso ever. I'm talking about fucking a girl, and when i leave, i can shut my mind off about that individual event of "cheating me". My everyday life i have plenty of emotions.

It's about compartmentalizing. Like people who lose a loved one going to work to get their mind of the tragedy. Except your building a wall from the two type of people.

You everyday marriage you.

and your cheating you

She's probably a whale. Go for it.

oh America you so stupid. Of course, girls turn into women right when they turn 18 and have no sexual drive whatsoever before that. But then again you also believe in God, so that is to be expected I guess.

Oh yeah, leading american scientists have already proven that the very second you turn 18 woman's ovaries and men's balls instantly turn on full blast and a switch in your brain flips and you are ready. (god told them so)

Most people don't want to go to jail or be a pedo, but that doesn't mean you won't have any attraction towards highschool/middle school/elementary school girls. People that says they only get boners towards 18yo's but not 17/16yo's are funny.

So no real advice to figure out if during the meet it may be a sting. and things to do, and not to do when i meant to hang out in a public place. ?

>have no sexual drive whatsoever before that.

I'm ashamed that there are people that thinks like this. Like wtf have you been doing with your school life?

Just tread carefully and don't bring up sex.

Fuck, I dunno. Take her to a pg-13 movie I guess.

Anymore than 3 messages to an underage person in this context is considered grooming op. You're a fucking idiot.